HP envy 5549 Printer Illustration
The HP Envy 5549 printer is designed for home use. The printer has the capability to Print, Copy, and Scan. The printer’s connectivity options that include USB, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct. Connecting to wireless network lets you print your document using the mobile device. Duplex printing helps you to print a document quickly and easily. To know more about the HP Envy 5549 printer, visit 123.hp.com/envy 5549.
HP envy 5549 Printer Features
HP Envy 5549 Print Photos
The HP Envy 5549 printer prints photos at a reasonable speed at 1.3 photos per minute and the resulting photos have good color quality and detail. Get your favorite photos get printed in your home using this printer.
HP Envy 5549 Check Toner Levels
It is necessary to check the ink level of the printer’s cartridge regularly. If you find that the cartridge is empty or low, you need to replace the cartridge with a new one so that you can easily maintain the print quality.
HP Envy 5549 Cancel a print job
If you receive an error message on the printer’s control panel stating that a Print job stuck in print queue, you need to cancel a print job. Troubleshoot the issue by following the guides displayed on the website 123.hp.com/envy 5549
HP envy 5549 Mobile Application
HP envy 5549 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP envy 5549 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP envy 5549 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP envy 5549 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP envy 5549 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5549 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP envy 5549 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP envy 5549 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com setup 5549 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup envy 5549
HP envy 5549 Printer Quick Tips
- Use a genuine ink cartridge for printing your document. Ensure that a cartridge you are using is clean. Insert the cartridges into the respective slot.
- Place your printer on a flat surface to avoid the paper jam issue. Use an appropriate paper type and size for printing. Use a curl free paper for printing.
- Download and install the updated driver and software for the printer. In some cases, an outdated driver might cause an issue with the printer.
HP envy 5549 Printer Troubleshooting
Do you face any issue with your printer? Don’t be frustrated. Just, get directed to the 123.hp.com/envy 5549 to avail all type of printer troubleshooting tips. Solve your printer issue and make the printer ready to print a document.
Ink system failure
If you find an Ink System Failure error message or an error message with numbers and letters gets displayed on the printer’s control panel, you need to rectify it. Go through the procedures which are given below to resolve the ink system failure issue.
- It is recommended to use an authenticated ink cartridge for printing your document.
- A printer reset might help you to clear the error message. If the error still persists, move to the next step.
- The issue might be caused by a low or empty ink cartridge. In case an ink alert message gets displayed before the error occurred, replacing the cartridges might rectify the issue.
- Dust or debris on the printer’s ink cartridge contacts might cause an ink cartridge issue.
- In some cases, the printhead might be clogged and you need to clean the printhead to rectify the print quality issue.
- In case the printhead cleaning tool did not rectify the issue, the printhead might be installed improperly.
- Ensure that the cartridges are placed in the correct slot. Insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- Position the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot. Ensure that you closed the cartridge access door properly.
- The printer will not recognize the cartridge if the cartridges are not clean.
- To get more information, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
Printhead problem error
Use the tips which are given below when the printer’s control panel displays the message Printhead problem or Printhead Appears to be missing or Damaged. Rectify the issue and get your printer ready to print a document.
- Tap the power button to power on the printer. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Take off all the cartridges and place them on a clean paper with the ink opening pointing upward.
- Ensure that you do not leave the cartridge outside of the printer for more than 30 minutes.
- This might damage both the printer and then cartridges. Raise the latch handle on the print carriage.
- Remove the printhead and clean it. You need to clean three areas of the printhead.
- The areas are: Electrical contacts, the plastic ramps on both sides of the ink nozzles and the edge between the nozzles.
- It is advisable not to touch the nozzles. Ensure that you do not touch the electrical contacts area.
- After cleaning the printhead area, allow it to dry. Ensure that the leatch handle is up and then install the printhead.
- Lower the latch handle. Ensure that you lower the handle prior to installing the cartridges.
- In some cases, rebooting the printer might help you to resolve the printhead issue.
- If you still find an issue, replace the printhead with a new one. Try to print a sample document.
- For any queries, consult our technical support on the toll-free number.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.