123.hp.com/oj6960 Printer Assistance
HP Officejet 6960 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/oj6960 Easily print from a selection of smartphones and tablets. Connect a smartphone or tablet straight to the printer and effortlessly print without a network. Print wireless and share this 123 hp officejet 6960 all-in-one with new wireless-enabled devices.
Effortlessly manage printing tasks and scan on the go, with the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 All-in-One Printer Remote mobile application.
HP Officejet 6960 Printer Functions
Professional Colour for Less
Reasonable, quality colour that never runs out. Print professional-quality colour documents for up to half the cost per page compared with lasers. Protect up to 50% with HP Instant Ink and never run out. Rely on Original HP ink cartridges to provide durable prints that resist water and last for eras.
OJ 6960 Easy Mobile Printing
Unified mobile setup. Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC, and keep trade moving with easy setup-even from your smartphone using 123 HP 6960.
HP OJ 6960 Stay Productive
Handle more tasks without slowing down. Protect paper with automatic two-sided printing, and speed through jobs with a 35-page ADF. Click and swipe the touchscreen on the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 like you would a smartphone and get instant entree to customizable shortcuts for print, scan, copy, and fax jobs.
HP Officejet 6960 Mobile Application
HP OJ 6960 Airprint
HP Officejet 6960 AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/oj6960 printer then follow these instructions.
HP OJ 6960 ePrint
HP Officejet 6960 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP OJ 6960 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet 6960 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet 6960 Driver
Download the Updated HP Officejet 6960 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/oj6960 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 6960 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet 6960 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural HP Officejet 6960 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Officejet 6960 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet 6960 Setup.
HP Officejet 6960 Printer Quick Tips
- Ink can occasionally dry up and cause small blockages within the print-heads nozzles, this can lead to your prints being streaky and faded. If this happens to you, you can buy cleaning cartridges that will clean the print-heads within an inkjet printer, they will break up and eliminate any ink that has dried inside the nozzles within the print-head.
- You may or may not have heard of drivers depending on how much you know about computers. A driver is essentially a piece of software that operates and panels a device that is linked to your computer, in this case a printer. If the driver disk for your printer has been lost and need it to re-install the driver then don’t fear, most of the companies have archives of their drivers on their websites 123.hp.com/oj6960, you will perhaps end up getting a newer version of the driver this way too.
- On some printers you can print out a test page without even going through your computers print interface. It differs depending on the model, for example on the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 if you clasp the ‘x’ button and the colour button then a test page will print. Have a look over you printers manual and see if your printer has this feature.
HP Officejet 6960 Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/officejet 6960 - 'Paper Mismatch' Error (Windows)
Step 1: Alter the paper size setting
Monitor the paper size setting to ensure it matches the paper you want to print.
- Select File, and then tap Print for the pages you want to print.
- Ensure your 123.hp.com/oj6960 printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list box, and then select Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Tap the Paper/Quality
- Select Advanced, if necessary, and then choose Paper Size.
- Click the paper size that equals the size and type of paper mounted in the printer tray, and then select OK. If there are no matching paper sizes, choose the size from the option that is closest to the size of the paper mounted in the tray.
- Select OK, and then attempt to print from 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer.
Step 2: Monitor the paper source setting
- Eliminate all the paper from all the printer input trays.
- Remount the paper, and then alter the paper width guides so they gently rest against the edge of the paper stack.
- In the program you want to print from, select File, and then choose Print.
- Ensure your 123.hp.com/oj6960 printer is in the drop down option of Name or Printers, and then choose Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Paper/Quality tab, and then choose Paper Source to select the correct tray.
- Select OK, and then print.
Step 3: Rearrange the printer
- Switch the printer on, if it is not previously on.
- Pause until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Detach the power cord from the back of the printer when the printer is switched on.
- Release the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Pause at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Reconnect the power cord to the hind of the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer.
- Switch on the printer, if it does not mechanically turn on.
The printer may undergo a warm-up period. The printer lights may glare, and the carriage may shift.
- Pause until the warm-up period diminishes and your 123.hp.com/oj6960 printer is idle and silent before you continue.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.