123.hp.com/envy6255 Printer Support
HP Envy 6255 Printer Setup
With your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer, easily perform the print, scan and copy functions from 123 HP 6255. You can get the Wi-Fi set in minutes and print from mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Air Print and Mopria print. Handle paper easily with the Automatic duplexer. HP Envy 6255 Photo and Document All-in-One Printers are generally designed for families and other home users who want a device capable of printing everything. This includes documents, email and web pages to rich and bright lab-quality photos.
123 Envy 6255 Printer Highlights
- Connect through wireless, USB, Wi-Fi and dual band Wi-Fi networks.
- The copy has a resolution up to 300 dpi.
- The 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer supports a built-in universal power supply and HP Thermal Inkjet Technology.
- Reduce the cost per page with Automatic duplex printing.
- The print speed of black and white is 13 ppm and of color is 8 ppm.
- The photo printer has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages.
- Scan has a resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
- The scanner is a flatbed type.
- The standard media capacity is up to 125 sheets.
HP Envy 6255 Printer Quick Technical Support
123.hp.com/envy6255 - Mobile Application
HP Envy 6255 Airprint
HP Envy 6255 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 6255 ePrint
HP Envy 6255 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer.
HP Envy 6255 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
123 HP Envy 6255 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 6255 Driver
Download the Updated 123 HP 6255 Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy6255 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 6255 driver for Windows and Mac compatible Envy 6255 printer.
HP Envy 6255 Manual
Download the Easy 123 HP 6255 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the HP Envy 6255 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 6255 printer.
Easy Steps to Download Envy 6255 Printer Driver & Software
Select the link on our website 123.hp.com/setup 6255 to download the software for your PC. Downloading the full-feature driver may help you access the complete printer functionality. The driver file format for your Windows and Mac PC vary where .exe is the file format for your Windows PC. The driver file format for Mac PC will be in the .dmg format. The different types of software download procedures are given below.
Type 1: Downloading the HP Envy 6255 driver using installation CD
- Ascertain that you have the software installation CD that had been shipped with the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer. If you want to connect the printer with a USB cable, find a compatible one.
- Turn on the printer and PC, then insert the CD/DVD into your PC and then run the setup file.
- Now, the installation wizard starts downloading. You can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download process.
- Wait for the instructions and then form the USB connection between the printer and PC.
- Make sure that you follow the guidelines for each step in the wizard and then complete the installation.
Type 2: Downloading the Envy 6255 printer driver using setup file
- Download the setup file of the printer software and use a compatible USB cable to link the printer.
- Make sure that the PC is on and then install the driver. It is advisable to not connect the USB cable until instructed to.
- Now, run the setup file as an administrator to activate the installation wizard. You can follow the on-screen prompts to complete the download process.
- Once your HP photo 6255 printer is detected, follow the step-by-step procedure in the wizard and finish the installation.
- Now, as the driver download process is complete, it’s time to try printing something.
Type 3: Downloading the HP 6255 printer driver manually.
- Select Add a printer choice in your Windows PC to install the Printer driver manually using 123.hp.com/envy 6255.
- Make sure that you download the printer application and setup file and then connect the USB cable to the printer.
- Now, check if the PC is on and then extract the application zip files to a file place.
- Select the option and then tap Printer. You may notice that the Add a printer option appears.
- Tap the Add a printer option and then click Next to locate the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer driver.
123.hp.com/envy photo 6255 - Troubleshooting Issues
Envy 6255 Wi-Fi Setup Procedure
Ensure that your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer is connected to the wireless network. Follow the basic prompts given below to set up your printer on the wireless network.
- Collect the network name and password and then you need to ensure that your system and printer are prepared for the installation. Now, verify if your system has an internet access.
- Verify if your system, printer and router are ON and ensure that your system is connected to the same wireless network to which your HP Photo 6255 printer is connected.
- Ensure that you use the printer’s built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to open or search for the printer folder in the list of installed software programs. Now, proceed to the next step.
- Turn on the printer and then choose a suitable connection method to connect your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer to this network. You can follow the instructions on the control panel.
- Ensure that you install the current version of the full feature software and select a suitable method to identify the printer model 123 HP Envy 6255. Make sure that you follow the instructions on the screen to go to the download page.
- Tap download next to the full feature driver or select Basic Drivers for other driver options. You can download the latest driver for your system from our website 123.hp.com/setup 6255.
- The HP Envy 6255 printers without a touch display can use the USB wireless setup method. Only when you are prompted by the software, connect and unplug the cable.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to get help to configure your printer’s wireless connection. Complete the process by following the on-screen prompts in the wizard.
- For any further information or support, you can dial us on the Toll-free 1-844-246-7458 Our veterans are here to provide you instant solutions for all your HP Envy 6255 troubleshooting issues.
How to fix scanning Error in HP 6255
- Once you confirm that the issue is print-related, make sure that you restart devices and then check the driver scan settings. Reboot devices and check the driver scan settings.
- Make sure that you check the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer and network status. Now, download HP Print and Scan Doctor for your Windows. Ensure that you check the third-party firewall settings on your Mac. Now, remove and re-addd the printer.
- Once you complete the download process, temporarily uninstall the HP software and then reinstall it. Now, on your Windows PC, check the Windows Image Acquisition settings.
- Scan with the HP Easy Scan app or with Apple Image capture on your Mac OS. Now, to support printer scanning functions, ensure that you uninstall the printer driver and software and then reinstall the latest scan driver and software.
- If the issue persists, you can try any other solution. If all the above steps failed to resolve the 123.hp.com/envy6255 issue, you can try resetting the print system on your Mac computer.
- For any further information or support, do not hesitate to reach us on the Toll-free number. Our expert team are here to provide you the HP Envy 6255 troubleshooting steps to fix the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer issues.
In certain situations, you may be having trouble with the network connection when trying to scan a document. This may happen if the computer or scanner is not found or the scan fails. Initially, select the start button on the scanner. If you are unable to scan, then ascertain that you reboot the PC after installing the scanning software. You can follow the basic guidelines given below that may guide you to resolve the network scanner connection error.