HP Deskjet 2541 Printer Illustration
The 123 HP Deskjet 2541 is a straightforward printer planned for general use at home or for use in a small home office. This is a wireless unit and created to scan and yield printouts professionally and at a low cost per sheet. It comes with refillable ink cartridges; the color cartridge can yield up to 8,000 sheets before requiring a refill while the black can yield up to 5,000, which should keep you going for a while.
HP Deskjet 2541 Printer Features
Speed & Quality
Printing speed is decent for this type of device; the 123 HP Deskjet 2541 has an yield of 8 sheets per minute when printing in black and white, and 5 pages per minute when printing in color. This is not super fast, but is adequate for light, day-to-day use. The printer yields sharp, crisp text and vivid images.
Documents and photos can be suitably printed from your smartphone, tablet or laptop on the HP Deskjet 2541. Devices do not need to link via a network so there should never be an issue when attempting to connect. There is a free app offered from HP, that permits you manage printing jobs with comfort.
HP 2541 Printer Price
The 123 HP Deskjet 2541 is not the inexpensive all-in-one printer on the market, there are cheaper choices obtainable. However, if you are detecting for a durable, high quality device for home use, this HP Deskjet perfect is well worth considering as it bids good quality, longevity and efficiency at a decent price point.
HP Deskjet 2541 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2541 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2541 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 2541 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2541 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2541 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2541 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2541 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2541 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj 2541 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2541
HP Deskjet 2541 Printer Quick Tips
- If you ever have any problems or errors when it comes to printing then try restarting both your 123 hp deskjet 2541 printer and computer.
- If you have a deskjet printer, and your toner cartridge is starting to show signs of running out , take out your toner cartridge and wobble it lightly.
- If you wish to save money, then attempt altering to the print quality to ‘draft’ or ‘grey-scale’ mode in your printer settings to protect ink and print double-sided.
HP Deskjet 2541 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/deskjet 2541 Printer - 'Alignment Unsuccessful' Error Message Exhibits
Step 1: Guidelines for empathetic printer alignment messages
- Use spotless white paper: Ensure that printer is mounted with fresh, clean white paper, and then reattempt alignment.
- Scan page if essential: If your printer is equipped with scanner, you may see guidelines on the alignment page to locate the page on the scanner bed and choose Scan. Trail the orders on the alignment page to complete the scan.
- Choose ‘Skip’ to proceed printing: If the ‘Alignment Unsuccessful’ message cannot be resolute, and henceforth select Skip button, you can choose to proceed printing without alignment. Print quality might be diminished.
Step 2: Reorganize the printer
- Make sure the printer is switched on.
- Separate the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Release the power cord from the wall jacket.
- Pause at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall jacket.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Switch on the printer, if it does not on by itself.
- Pause until the warm-up period diminishes and your printer is idle and silent before you commence.
Step 3: Examine the alignment page
- Evaluate the alignment page to see if the printer is correctly aligned.
- If the printer seems to be printing an alignment page, but the written page is blank or has very low ink, go to the step to examine the ink levels.
Step 4: Monitor estimated ink levels and substitute any low or empty ink cartridges
- Examine assessed ink levels to see if any ink cartridges are low or empty. Substitute any low or empty ink cartridges.
- If no ink cartridges are low or empty, proceed to the next step.
- If substituting any low or empty ink cartridges does not resolute the issue, swipe the printhead.
Step 5: Swipe the printhead or ink cartridge
- Swiping the printhead or ink cartridge often resolute alignment issues and aids resolve print quality issues at the same time. HP bids two general inkjet printhead projects: the Integrated Printhead is combined into the ink cartridge, and the Individual Ink Cartridges has a printhead constructed into the printer.
- Your printer has an automated tool to wipe the printhead. There are numerous ways to retrieve the tool, contingent on your printer and the software you are using.
- Run the cleaning test using one of the methods below that work for your printer and pause until the test completes.
- Go to the Settings or Tools option to locate and run printhead or ink cartridge cleaning.
- In HP Print Assistant for Windows, locate and run the test from the Maintain Your Printer option.
- In HP Solution Center for Windows, locate and run the cleaning test from the Printer Toolbox option.
- In the 123 HP Deskjet 2541 Printer Utility for Mac, locate and run the cleaning test from the Information and Support panel option.
- If cleaning the printhead does not resolute the issue, substitute the printhead.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.