123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Illustration
The 123 hp Deskjet 2600 is a sleek printer that is designed with office usage in mind, this device can deliver print speeds of up to 20 ppm and an impressive print resolution of 4800 x 1200. With an input tray capacity of 60-sheets, this printer can keep your print queue empty. All-in-one printer offers standard features such as Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax.
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Features
An All-in-one laser printer that is perfect for small offices, this printer is known for its compact design that comes with a fold-up paper tray and a unique corral.
Check Toner level
Toner level dictates the amount of printing that can be performed. With every print, toner fluid is consumed and need to be replenished when it runs dry.
Print jobs, when created by mistake, need to be canceled. This can be done by pausing the print from the print queue and canceling the said document from being printed.
HP Deskjet 2600 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2600 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2600 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 2600 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2600 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2600 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2600 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2600 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2600 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj 2600 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2600
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Quick Tips
- i. Paper jam is a common issue that can be easily addressed by preferring genuine HP paper over third-party paper. These pages provide outlasting quality.
- ii. Toner levels are to be monitored before changing the toner cartridge. This can be done by checking the control panel or with the help of HP software.
- iii. The driver software that operates the printer is always kept updated. This is done to prevent any bugs and issues arising as a result of a software glitch.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Troubleshooting
Printers, like every other electronics, are bound to run into issues with time. Follow the brief troubleshooting guide to fix your 123 hp Deskjet 2600 and have it working fine.
Configure your printer to work wirelessly. During the driver installation, you have to choose between the various network option with which your printer is bound to work.
- Prepare your printer for installation by gathering the following. The name of your wireless network and the password to access the same, a computer/laptop.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same local area network. Make sure the network has access to internet connection.
- To add the wireless network to your printer, choose wireless connectivity option from your printer settings and allow it to scan.
- A list of available networks will be displayed, choose the one the belongs to your and connect to it by entering the password.
- In case your network is not found, manually search for the same by entering your network’s name and connect with it when found.
- Open 123.hp.com/dj 2600. In this website, you can download the driver software. Mention your printer model and OS to commence the process.
- Post-download, proceed to install the software by following the instructions mentioned on-screen.
- During installation, choose wireless as the mode of network connection. This cannot be changed and to do so you will have to reinstall the software.
- Add your printer to the list of devices that are recognized by the computer from the Printer and Scanner option from the control panel.
- Make sure the light near the wireless icon is glowing steadily to ascertain connectivity status.
- This process is more or less similar to the previous one with the exception of operating system operation. Make sure your printer is fully equipped before proceeding with the installation.
- The driver software can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj 2600. This is free and can be downloaded as many times are one desire.
- Ensure that there is no error in the model number mentioned. Proceed to download the software.
- Make no mistakes as downloading the wrong software is a waste of time. This software is also present on the CD provided with the shipment.
- MAC is chosen as the operating system. Make sure to choose the full-feature driver software before downloading.
- A full-feature software will contain additional software that allows complete access over to the printer functionalities.
- Allow your printer to scan the list of available wireless networks. Choose the one that belongs to you and connect to it by entering the password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Choose wireless as the mode of connection during installation. The printer can only work via one network at a time.
- Add your printer to your computer by clicking the plus icon and choosing your printer from a list in the Printer Settings.
How to Print photo
Your printer is equipped with photo printing technology that allows flawless images to be printed. This requires the printer to be operated with little tweaks that enhance the quality of the photos.
- Photo printing which was exclusive to photo-printers can now be performed on all color printers. Replace regular paper with photo paper in the input tray.
- The quality of the paper used will directly impact the finish of your photos. It is imperative to opt for the highest quality paper.
- On your computer, open Print Setting window and set the print quality to maximum. Doing so will consume more ink at the cost of enhancing the quality.
- The Settings window allows you to tweak option such as Gray-scale, black and white, Print Quality (choose max DPI for best results) choose options that showcase your photo in a better light.
How to scan
Scanning is the process of converting your document/photo to its digital version. All it takes is the document to be placed on the scanning glass and a little patience.
- To proceed with scanning, make sure that you have downloaded the full-feature driver software from the specified link. This allows your software to gain access to all the printer functions.
- Scanning is performed by placing the document face down on the scanner glass. Make sure the glass is clean to prevent clarity issues.
- Post-scanning, the results will be displayed on your computer screen. This file can be saved in PDF format or emailed to a pre-specified email address.
- Scan Setting allows you to vary the scan speed, resolution in addition to duplexing options. Multiple application can perform scanning from your computer.
How to fax
Fax operation allows transfer of messages and documents via a live telephone line. The files to be transferred are converted into codes and is decoded at the receivers end.
- The printer is set up to perform fax operation by connecting the fax cable to the telephone port and the other end to the ADSL microfilter.
- The other end of the ADSL microfilter is connected to the analog outlet. Follow the user manual and sync this connection to your computer.
- The ADSL cable is connected to the corresponding port of the ADSL microfilter. Follow instructions provided by ADSL manufacturer as this differs with brand.
- Choose Print Fax Report from your printer’s control panel. This option is present under Reports. Verify the printed document for fax status update.
How to print on both sides of paper
Termed duplexing, this process allows the printer to print on both sides of the paper. With the reduction in the amount of paper consumed, this serves as an effective means to minimize printing costs.
- Printing on both sides of the paper is called duplexing and with this, the paper consumed is cut down in half. Since fewer pages are needed, lesser trees are cut down in manufacturing them.
- In addition to environmental benefits, cost incurred by the company for printing is greatly reduced. With the presence of an automatic-document feeder, duplexing speed is reduced.
- Open Printer Setup from your Control Panel and choose Print Shortcuts. Here, search for Duplex Printing and open the same.
- Enable this option and click Ok for the changes to take effect. Choose layout between landscape and tablet and click Done.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.