123 HP Deskjet 2622 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2622 Printer Illustration
A 123 HP Deskjet 2622 printer is a multi-functional printer with printing, scanning and copying features from 123.hp.com/setup 2622. Get the excellent quality printouts in black and color using this printer. It is mainly designed for a domestic purpose. Its compact size makes it fits on a desk or shelf. Save up to 50% of energy with the help of the Energy-Star certified printer.
HP Deskjet 2622 Printer Features
The main function of the printer is to print. Prior to start the printing process, insert plain sheets of paper into the input tray. Adjust the paper-width guides and then click Print.
Scanning is the process of converting a hard copy of a document into soft copy using a scanning application. Scan software should be compatible with the printer model 123 HP DJ 2622.
Copy a document is making a duplicate copy of the original document. You can take any number of copies in color or black based on the user’s requirements.
HP Deskjet 2622 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2622 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2622 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 2622 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2622 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2622 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2622 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2622 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2622 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj 2622 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2622
HP Deskjet 2622 Printer Quick Tips
- Update the printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/deskjet 2622 if there are any updates in the driver. The outdated driver is one of the reasons for connection and network issues.
- Place the printer on an even surface. The uneven surface can lead to improper functioning of the printer. Compact printers are mostly placed on desk or shelf.
- Bend or wrinkled papers should not be inserted into the input tray. This mainly results in the paper jam issue. Rebooting the printer is done for false paper jam issue.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Deskjet 2622 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is done when the printer faces issue now and then. Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to rectify the printer issue automatically or use user manual for an easy reference.
Configure your printer to work wirelessly. During the driver installation from 123.hp.com/dj2622, you have to choose between the various network option with which your printer is bound to work.
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix the major printer issues automatically.
- Set the currently used printer as default printer. Due to changes in the print driver settings from installed driver to another driver.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the wall socket with the printer in on state.
- After a while, connect the power cable again. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Examine the network connection status. The Wireless light on the printer’s control panel should remain stable for the wireless network connection.
- Ensure that the network cables are connected properly in case of a Wired network connection.
- For a Wired network connection, the green light should be stable and activity light should flicker.
- Wrong communication port can also result in printer offline issue. Connect the printer to the correct port for communication.
- Make sure that the printer is not connected to a guest network. Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver and software.
- Delete and add the name of the printer to the list of available devices using the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Offline issues occur when the Mac system is not able to communicate with the printer.
- For a USB connection, examine whether the cables are working properly. For a network -enabled printer, reboot the devices.
- Re-configuring the printer helps to retain the stored values in the firmware. Ensure that the printer is in an idle state and disconnect the power cable.
- Wait for a second and connect the cable back to the printer’s rear and to the wall socket. Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Delete the name of the printer other than the one in idle status.Click the minus icon at the bottom of the screen to delete them.
- Set the idle printer as the Default printer. Ensure that the idle printer is similar to the available printer.
- Remove the print queue from the list of available printers and then include it again. By doing so, it generates a new printing session.
- You can see the newly added printer in the Printer and Scanners list. In case the issue still persists, move to the next step.
- Resetting the printing system is necessary to solve the printer offline issue. Make sure that the printer is not linked to a guest network.
- Multicasting should be compatible with the printer model and can be activated on the router for a wireless network.
How to Print photo
- Insert photo papers into the input tray or photo tray. Alignment of papers is done using the paper-width guides.
- While inserting, verify whether the photo paper is compatible with the printer model 123 HP Deskjet 2622 Setup.
- Install the ink cartridges into the printer. Ensure that the printer is connected to the system.
- After making the necessary changes to the print settings, continue to the print. The settings can be quality, a number of printouts, etc.
Now, click Print to start the printing process. Get the printed output on the output tray.
How to scan
- Open HP Solution Center installed in the system. In case it is not installed, install the full-featured driver which contains the software as a built-in option.
- Keep the original document with the printed side down on the scanner glass or with the printed side upwards on the Automatic Document Feeder tray.
- Access HP Solution Center and move to the Scan option . On the Scan screen , make the necessary changes such as resolution, quality.
- Once the changes are made, click the Scan option to start the scanning process.
- After the scanning process, the file gets automatically stored in the destination folder.
How to fax
- Get a telephone cable from the printer’s shipment box. Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and to the telephone.
- In case there is an issue with the telephone cable, faxing cannot be done. Replace the telephone cable with a new one.
- Set the basic settings from on the control panel of the printer. The settings can be Fax header, Fax volume, Answer mode, dial type.
- After making the necessary changes in the basic settings, try to print a test page from the printer.
- In case the test report is successful, the fax is configured properly. In case there is an issue in the report, configure the fax settings again.
How to print on both sides of paper
- Insert sufficient amount of paper into the input tray. Adjust the paper-width guides against the edges of the paper.
- Wrinkled papers should not be inserted into the input tray to avoid the paper jam issue. Open the document or photo you wish to print.
- Select the printer’s name from the list of available results. Click File-> Print.Under the Printer Properties tab, select Layout.
- On the Layout screen, select the Print on both sides option. Based on the readability, select the Flipping or Binding option.
- Click Print to start the printing process. Once the process is completed, get the printouts on the output tray.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.