123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Illustration
The affordable wireless All-in-One printer offers easy setup and printing from your mobile devices. This printer is suitable for families and other home users looking for a printer that can print everything from documents, email and web pages to rich, bright lab-quality photos. 123 hp Deskjet 2655 is a dynamic security enabled printer. The output tray minimizes space when closed, reduces jams and has a paper handling capacity up to 25 sheets when in use.
HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Features
Reduce the cost per page with Manual duplex printing. It has a duty cycle up to 1000 pages per month. The print speed for monochrome is 7.5 ppm and for color is up to 5.5 ppm.
Check Toner Level
The printer consists of two ink cartridges- 1Black and 1tri-color. The cartridges that are compatible with the printer are HP 65 Black Ink Cartridge, HP 65 Tri-color Ink Cartridge, HP 65XL Black Ink Cartridge and HP 65XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge.
Cancel a Print Job
You can cancel a print job from the 123 Hp Deskjet 2655 from the printer’s control panel and also from the printer icon in the notification area in the corner of the screen for Windows and the dock for Mac.
HP Deskjet 2655 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2655 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2655 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 2655 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2655 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2655 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2655 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2655 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2655 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj 2655 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2655
HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Quick Tips
- When an error message such as a ‘Missing or Failed Printhead’ appears on the control panel, it is advisable to check if the printhead is properly seated.
- Carefully wipe the ADF rollers with a clean, lint-free cloth or try changing the Scan settings if the printer faces any scan quality issues.
- It is always better to use genuine HP cartridges when the black or color ink is missing and if they are empty or low on ink, replace them immediately.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Troubleshooting
In certain scenarios, your 123 hp Deskjet 2655 printer may face network issue. Here are the guidelines to fix the printer not found during network setup issue for both Windows and Mac using 123.hp.com/deskjet 2655
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (Windows)
- Primarily, that you reboot the computer, printer and router to resolve any error state present during the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 printer setup.
- Now, make sure that the network is working correctly and also that the printer is ready for the network setup.
- Click the network icon in the notification area. This may permit you to view the network name and status of the connection.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer to your network manually so that the HP installer can find the printer and then proceed to the next step.
- Ensure that you run HP Print and Scan Doctor such that it automatically diagnoses and resolves printing and scanning problems.
- After HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, make sure that you select the Start option on the Welcome screen.
- Note that the Print and Scan Doctor tool permits you to identify and temporarily disable firewall software on your computer.
- Now, uninstall the HP driver and software by following the guidelines on the screen.
- Once the software uninstalls, make sure that you download the latest version of the full feature software for your 123 HP DJ 2655 printer from 123.hp.com/dj2655.
- Locate your printer model and then click Download next to the full feature driver or click Basic Drivers for other driver options.
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (Mac)
- The foremost step is to reboot the system, printer and router. This ensures that there are no network or communication error states.
- Once you close all running programs on your system, including the HP software installation window, shut down the computer.
- If the printer is not found during the installation, move on to the next step to fix the error.
- Now, check if your network is working correctly and also that the printer is ready for the network setup.
- Make sure that you select the network icon in the menu bar on your Mac system to view the network name and status of the connection.
- If you have a wireless network, make sure that you manually connect the printer to your network.
- If the preceding troubleshooting steps do not fix the issue, make sure that you reset the print system.
- After clicking Finder in the Dock, in the menu bar, click Go –> Applications –> printer folder.
- Now, double-click HP Uninstaller and make sure that you follow the instructions on the screen to remove the HP software from the computer.
- Download and install the current version of the Mac driver and software for your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer.
How to Print photo
- Place photo paper into the main paper tray based on the location of your tray and type of printer model.
- Carefully discard any plain paper from the main paper tray. Make sure that you insert the short edge of the photo paper into the tray based on your printer model.
- Go to the print window and document properties to set up the print job and then edit the photo.
- Make sure that you right-click the photo you want to print, then select Open with and then select Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. Click OK and then select the print option.
How to print on both sides of the paper
- Make sure that you use the duplex settings in the print driver to print on both sides of the page.
- Now, insert enough blank paper into the input tray, then open the document that you want to print and then click File –> Print.
- Once you locate the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu or option, then choose the binding or page flip option.
- Now, click OK and then click the Print option.
How to Scan
- Mount the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass and then carefully close the scanner lid.
- You may notice that may HP printers have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu.
- When prompted, choose your OS, then customize the settings and then wait for the scan to complete.
- You may notice that the folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Select OK or the Save icon.
How to fax
- Make sure that you use a different type of phone service (cellular, Internet phone, PBX, or DSL). Use the phone cord that came with your printer.
- Now, set up fax preferences from the control panel menu. If your printer has an ADF, load all pages into the ADF. But if your printer does
- not have an ADF, place the page face down on the scanner glass.
- Once you insert your document, dial the receiving fax phone number from the control panel.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.