123 HP Officejet 6954 Printer Setup
Your 123 HP Officejet 6954 printer supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Mopria printing, Mobile Application, Printer tips and Troubleshooting issues from 123.hp.com/oj6954.
- HP Officejet 6954 Printer Setup Installation
- HP Officejet 6954 Mobile Application
- HP Officejet 6954 Driver and Manual
- HP Officejet 6954 Mobile Printing
- HP Officejet 6954 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 6954 Mobile Application
HP Officejet 6954 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet 6954 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets using 123.hp.com/oj 4632. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet 6954 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet 46954 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet 6954 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6954 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Setup Officejet 6954 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet 6954 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet 6954.
123.hp.com/oj 6954 - Mobile Printing Solutions
Your 123 HP Officejet 6954 printer supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct and Mopria printing. The prompts to set up these features are given below.
Wi-Fi Direct Printing
This feature allows your Wi-Fi capable devices to make a wireless network connection directly to your printer without using a wireless router or access point. Make sure that you turn on Wi-Fi Direct from the control panel. On your mobile device or PC, ascertain that the Wi-Fi radio is on and then connect to this network. Note that Wi-Fi Direct always uses a WPA2 passphrase that cannot be turned on without WPA2 security.
Ensure that the printer hardware is set up and that you have an Android device running OS 4.0 or later. Check if the printer is connected to a wireless network with an active Internet connection. Make sure that the Android device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer. Now, install and turn on the Mopria Print Service plugin. Follow the on-screen prompts to print with the Mopria Print Service plugin.
This is a free service from HP that lets you print from any device with email capabilities to any ePrint-enabled printer that you can access to. Sending an email to print with ePrint requires no additional software or print driver downloads to use the service. To send print jobs from your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone ensure that you have an active Internet connection and an email account. Ascertain that the total size of the email is 10 MB or less, including attachments.
This mobile printing solution lets you work over your private wireless network to print directly from supported apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a compatible HP printer. Ensure that you have an iOS 4.2 or later running on the Apple iOS device and an HP printer that supports AirPrint. Check if your printer and the Apple iOS device are on the same local network. Open the document, photo, email or webpage you want to print, and then follow the on-screen prompts to begin printing.
HP Officejet 6954 Printer Troubleshooting
How to Send a Fax
Follow the steps given below to send a fax to your printer.
- Before sending a fax to your printer, check the fax setup and then run a fax test. Now tap the Right Arrow on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Setup, then click Tools and then tap Run Fax Test. Now, the fax diagnostic test page prints.
- If there are no issues with the fax setup, you can move on to the next step.
- But if there are issues with the fax setup, follow the prompts on the fax setup test page. Now, change the fax volume.
- To obtain outbound faxes/mute the volume, tap the Right Arrow on the control panel.
- Now, select Setup, then tap Fax Setup and then click on the Down Arrow. Select the Basic Fax Setup option.
- Choose the Fax Sound Volume and then tap OK. Based on your preference, tap the Soft, Loud or Off option.
- To send a multipage fax, fill all the originals in the ADF with the printed side facing up.
- The printer may detect the document by giving a beep sound. The original paper may display on the control panel.
- To Send a single page or photo fax, lift the scanner lid and then place a single page or photo on the scanner glass.
- Now, select the fax option on the control panel, then tap the recipient’s fax number on the number pad.
- You may notice that the printer begins the fax process once you tap Black/Color.
- Note that broadcast faxing can be done only using the Automatic Document Feeder.
- When you group individual speed-dial entries into group speed dial entries, you can send the fax to multiple recipients.
- For further information or support, please visit our website or contact our technical experts on the Toll-free : 1-844-246-7458.
Loading paper,cards & envelopes
Given below are the steps to load paper, cards and envelopes in your 123 HP Officejet 6954 printer.
- Raise the output tray and then pull the input tray towards you to open it. Make sure that you slide the paper width guide to its outermost position.
- Now, insert a stack of plain paper into the input tray and then push the stack into it until it stops.
- Ensure that you slide in the paper width guide until it rests against the edges of the paper.
- Now, push the input tray forward until it snaps into place and then lower the output tray.
- To load envelopes with the print-side down, remove all the paper from the input tray.
- Ensure that the stack of envelopes is aligned with the appropriate paper size lines on the bottom of the input tray.
- Ascertain that you do not load more than 10 envelopes at a time or exceed maximum stack height.
- Now, slide in the paper-width guide until it rests against the stack of envelopes and ensure that the guide does not bind against the envelopes.
- Load photo paper or cards print side down in portrait orientation and then load them in the center of the input tray.
- Ensure that the paper or card is aligned and that you do not load more than 60 cards/photos or exceed maximum stack height.
- Now, slide the paper-width guide in the tray until it rests against the stack of cards and ensure that the guide does not bind against the paper or cards.
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Reboot your PC, printer and the router to resolve any error states present during the printer setup.
- Unplug the power cord from the router and then turn off the printer. Close all running programs on your PC.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router and then wait for the Internet activity light to display a normal connected status.
- Now, turn on the printer and the PC and then try installing the 123 HP officejet 6954 driver and software again.
- Ensure that the network functions correctly and that the printer is ready for the network setup.
- For Mac Pcs, it is advisable to use routers that support Bonjour, Apple’s network discovery software.
- On your Mac, select the network icon in the menu bar to view the network name and status of the connection.
- Try connecting the printer to your network manually. This is to ensure that the HP installer finds the printer.
- If this does not resolve the issue on your Mac, you can try resetting your print system.
- Now, click the Apple menu and then tap System Preferences. Based on your Mac version, select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor ( Windows only) to perform several troubleshooting tasks automatically.
- Now, use the Print and Scan Doctor to identify and temporarily disable firewall software on your system.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the software removal. Now, reinstall the HP software again.
- Download the current version of the full feature software for your printer to access the complete functionality of your 123 hp setup officejet 6954 printer.
- For any information or support, you can visit our website 123.hp.com/officejet 6954 or contact our experts on the Toll-Free : 1-844-246-7458.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.