123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Illustration
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer is highly recommended for a small office environment. With multi-tasking capability, this printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. Print speeds are 11 ppm for color documents and 20 ppm for mono copies. A 2.56-inch touchscreen allows easier access of the printer. Wireless, Ethernet, USB, and ePrint are some of the connectivity means possible. With a standard 1GB memory, this printer can hold long memories in its queue.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Features
HP OJPro 6970 Ink Level
Ink level needs to be analyzed before attempting to replace the ink cartridge. They can be observed from the control panel of the printer and from the ink level management software present in the driver.
HP OJPro 6970 Print
Printing is the most basic task and this can be done with the click of a button. Choose the file that needs to be printed and choose the print option after making required changes.
OJPro 6970 Scan
Scanning is the process of converting a document/photo into its digitized form. Simply place the document on the scanner glass with its head front and click the scan button. The result will be displayed on the connected device.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp 6970 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Quick Tips
- Most commonly occurring issue is the paper jam. This can be avoided by making sure that the paper used is produced by the printer manufacturer.
- Ink cartridge replacement an become a hindrance when it is not done properly. Make sure to carefully place the cartridge in its slot and secure it by locking it in its place.
- The driver software is carefully selected by entering the model number of the printer and the operating system. This software is also available on the CD provided with the box package.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Troubleshooting
Printers run into issues every now and then. These free and incredibly helpful guides can be downloaded from 123.hp officejet pro 6970. Follow the troubleshooting tips for a smooth printing experience.
Printer not found during network driver setup - win
- With the help of HP Print and Scan doctor, this issue can be fixed. Note that this is a windows only software and is available for free download.
- This software will scan your system and provide solutions. In addition to connectivity, there are solutions that are provided for a variety of issues.
- Ensure that the printer that is currently in use is set as the default printer as opposed to any device that is offline.
- Proceed to reset your printer. This is done by removing the power cables keeping the printer turned on. They are reconnected after a period of 60 seconds.
- The printer should turn on by itself, if not, press the power button to assist with the same. The printer is checked for errors.
- The connection port to the printer is verified to see if it is the right one and that it has access to a stable and steady internet connection.
- If there are still issues pertaining to the printer getting detected, check if your printer’s firmware and driver are updated.
- These updates contain bug fixes that help to rectify this situation. Attempt connecting the printer manually rather than the automatic connection to narrow down the issue.
- A second printer is connected to the same computer and printing is attempted to verify if the issue is with the computer or printer.
- If you are facing issues with driver installation, download HP Printer Assistant which will take you through the systematic process of driver installation. For more info check 123.hp.com/setup 6970.
Printer not found during network driver setup - Mac
- Start with checking the connection between your computer and printer. Be it USB, wireless or Ethernet, ensure that it is strong and secure.
- Proceed to reset your printer. This is done by keeping your printer turned on. The power cord is removed and the printer is in this state for over a minute.
- The wires are reconnected and the connection is made directly without a voltage stabilizer or a spike buster as they tend to interrupt the connection.
- If the issue persists, open Printer & Fax or Printers and Scanners list to remove all the printers that are found on your list except the one that is currently in use.
- Understand that more than one printer getting listed can cause conflict issues and end up with the printer not being detected.
- The current printer is set as the default printer. This is the printer to which all the print jobs will be sent to.
- The print system should be reset if your printer is still not detected by your computer. This will refresh the list of available devices that have been previously detected.
- If the issues persist, connect your printer to another computer and attempt printer and check if the issues are recurring.
- If your printer and computer are connected using a wireless connection, it is imperative that you check if your printer supports Multicasting.
- Refrain from connecting your printer to any guest network. Disable the firewall and anti-virus on your computer and attempt printing. For more info check 123.hp.com/setup 6970.
How to print photo steps
Printing photos are the same as printing any document. All it takes are additional tweaks to vary the different parameters by which the printed photo could be enhanced multifold.
- Photo printing is a process that is exclusive to photo printers. This technology, however, is available in color printers. Fill your input tray with photo paper.
- Remember that paper quality has a direct effect on your photo print quality. Use only genuine photo papers for the best experience.
- Open the Print Option from your print window and set the printing quality to its maximum. There is also the availability of options to customize the image.
- Options such as grayscale, print quality (choose Max Dpi for best result), color, and black and white can be changed which directly affect the photo.
How to scan steps
A document can be converted to its digitized form by performing a scan. The document is placed on the scanner glass and shortly after the process, the output is obtained in the computer.
- Ensure that you have installed the full-feature driver software has been installed on your computer as it comes with extra features that are recommended.
- Scanning is done by placing a document face-down on the scanner glass and then pressing the scan button after closing the lid.
- The scanned version of the document will be displayed on your computer. This file can be saved in PDF format of chosen to email directly to a specified email of your choosing.
- Scan setting can be tampered to alter the scan speed, resolution and duplexing options. Multiple application can be used to perform this function.
How to fax steps
Fax allows one to send and receive documents using a live telephone line. All it takes is that the receiving telephone number be connected to a faxing equipment.
- Setting up the printer to fax is the first step to do. Connect the fax cable to the telephone port and the other end to the ADSL microfilter.
- To the analog outlet, the other end of the ADSL microfilter is connected. This connection is synced to the computer by following the user manual.
- The ADSL cable is connected to its respective port present on the ADSL microfilter and this is done by following the instructions specified by the ADSL manufacturer.
- On the control panel, choose Print Fax Report present under Reports. Verify the document for a detailed fax status report.
How to print on both sides of the paper
This process is called duplexing and enabling this will ensure your printer prints on both sides of the paper. This is a great way to save money as fewer and fewer paper is being used.
- By printing on both sides of the paper, the total paper consumed to complete a print job is effectively reduced in half including the price spent on purchasing the paper.
- On your control panel, click File and Print and choose Printer Setup. Choose Print Shortcuts tab on the next window that appears.
- Search for Duplex printing and click on that option. Press enable and then Ok to allow the changes to take effect.
- The layout of the pages that are to be duplex printed is selected. The two available options are the landscape and the tablet style.