123 HP Officejet Pro 7730 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Printer Illustration
The 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 printer produces professional-quality color documents for business. It lets you print documents up to A3 size and scans and copies up to legal size. It has a 35 page document feeder along with automatic two-sided printing.The 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 can print vibrant color graphics and black text, ideal for marketing materials, business presentations, and professional documents. It can also produce borderless brochures, posters, pictures, and other documents.
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Printer Features
HP OJPro 7730 Copy
The 123 HP OfficeJet pro 7730 provides a copy speed of 34 cpm in black and 34 cpm in color. It offers a copy resolution up to 600 dpi.
HP OJPro 7730 Print
The HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 has a speed of up to 34 ppm in black and up to 18 ppm in color. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages. It has a recommended monthly page volume of 250 to 1500 pages.
OJPro 7730 Scan
The 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 has a flatbed scanner with a resolution up to 1200 dpi. It can scan documents up to 216 X 356 mm.
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet Pro 7730 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp 7730 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 7730 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 7730.
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Printer Quick Tips
The 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 printer comes with a quiet mode feature. It slows down printing to minimize overall noise without giving up printer quality. To use quiet mode follow the steps below:
- Swipe down the tab at the top of the printer control panel to open the Dashboard, and then press Setup icon.
- Tap Quiet Mode.
- Tap on the toggle button near Quiet Mode to enable it.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Officejet Pro 7730 Printer Troubleshooting
123 HP OfficeJet needs to be connected to the computer to function perfectly. If a status message offline or printer offline flashes on the computer, then the printer cannot print. An offline status points that the computer is not able to speak with the printer.
Printer is Offline (Windows)
- You can fix the offline error in you HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 by resetting the printer.
- If the printer is switched off, switch on the printer and then examine the status of the printer.
- If the printer starts begins printing jobs from the print queue, your printer is pushing out queued print jobs and is online. You can exit troubleshooting.
- If the printer becomes idle after its startup process, it might be online.
- If the computer still shows the printer as offline, try the steps listed below.
- With the printer switched on, remove the power cable from the printer.
- Remove the printer turned off, remove the power cable from the printer.
- After one minute, fix the power cable back into the wall outlet.
- Fix the power cord to the back of the printer.
- If the printer does not power up by itself, hold the Power button to turn it on.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the computer or the network.
- Wireless network connection: On the printer, select Wireless network or Setting menu to make sure the wireless signal is on. Ensure that the light next to the Wireless icon is on and steady.
- Wired network connection: Ensure that the cable is connected to the printer Ethernet port and to a free port on the router. The green link light should be stable and the orange activity should blink.
- USB connection: Make sure the cable is securely linked to the printer and to a functional USB port on the computer.
If you are able to print, then the printer is back online. If you want further help in troubleshooting 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730, contact out technical support through the toll-free number.
Printer is Offline (Mac)
- Ensure that the Mac is connected to the internet.
- From the Printers list, select your HP Printer,
- choose the Minus button to remove it.
- Choose the add button.
- Spot and choose the name of your printer from the Printer list
- Click Add to add your printer. Do not choose an HP Fax driver.
- Choose Print Using or Use.
- Choose your printer’s name (if displayed) or AirPrint.
- Your new printer queue appears in the Printers list as Idle
- Attempt to print again, your printer must be able to print.
If you want further help in troubleshooting 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730, contact out technical support through the toll-free number.
How to print photo using using 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730
The 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 lets you print valuable memories and impactful business documents with its photo printing feature. Follow the instructions below to print photos using the printer:
- Place photo paper into the main paper tray. To ensure high quality printout use photo paper instead of plain paper.
- Prior to printing, edit the photo to enhance colors, brightness, contrast and any other appearance settings.
- Right-click the photo you want to print, choose Open with, then Choose Window Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Select Print, or choose File or the menu icon then click Print.
- The Print or Print Pictures window appears with general print job configuration.
- Select the printer Document Properties window to access advanced settings.
- Use Max DPI to print with the highest DPI setting available.
- Select OK, then choose Print.
How to Scan using using 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730
HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 offers a brisk scanning experience. Follow the instructions below to use the scan feature :
- Make sure you have installed the software and driver from our website.
- Place the document or photo in the scanner glass.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’, choose OfficeJet Pro 7730 in the results to access HP Printer Assistant.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo to Open HP Scan.
- Choose a shortcut that matches the file type and the ensuing action you want. Alter any setting in the right pane if necessary, and then select Scan.
- Keep the document or Photo facing down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.
- Search the MAC for scan, and then select HP Easy Scan in the list of results to access the app.
- Choose your printer name from the Scanner drop down menu.
- Choose a scan job type from the Presets menu, and the select Scan.
- Select the thumbnail version of the scanned item in the left panel, and then select Edit to adjust colors, straighten the scan, or crop the size.
- Select Send in the bottom right corner of the window, and then select Folder.
- In the window that appears, provide the file name and where you want to save the file. Select Save.
How to Fax using 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730?
Faxing is the method of employing a fax machine or a fax-enabled printer to scan a document. It sends a facsimile of that document thorough a landline (telephone) connection to another fax-enabled device. The fax device prints out the received document.
- Place the original, print side down, on the right-front corner glass. Arrange the original to the engraved guides near the edge of the glass.
- Shut the scanner lid.
- In the home screen on the printer’s control panel, tap fax, and then tap Send Now.
- Utilize the numeric keypad, enter the fax number in the Enter fax number field or use a saved number from the phone book.
- Tap Send. The printer starts to dial the fax number and faxes the document. If the receiving fax machine is available, your fax will be successful.
How to print on both sides of the Paper using 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 7730?
Printing on both sides is an useful feature that lets you print large documents.
For Windows :
- After selecting Print, select the Printing Shortcut tab. Choose the Two-sided (Duplex) Printing shortcut.
- Select OK and exit the properties Dialog.
- Choose Print or OK to start printing.
For Mac :
- In the File menu in your software, select Print.
- In the Print dialog, select Layout from the pop-up menu
- Select the type of binding and then choose print.