123 HP Deskjet 4535 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 4535 Printer Illustration
This printer is a good choice for home users who need optimized performance, glossy design and many more impressive features. Photo quality is good, with lively colors in the pictures from 123.hp.com/dj4535.
Deskjet 4535 wireless printer has made it easier to print from mobile devices to any compatible printer. WiFi Direct, Mobile printing and several features are also available in this printer.
HP Deskjet 4535 Printer Features
HP Deskjet 4535 Print quality
Whatever the product you purchase, the print quality takes precedence at all times. This printer is considered to be preeminent and remarkable in terms of quality. The photo quality is worthy as well.
HP Deskjet 4535 Print speed
It is great to know that the print speed is exceptional with this deskjet 4535 printer. No matter if you connect your printer to a mobile device or any other device, the print speed is constantly good.
HP Deskjet 4535 Wireless printing
Wireless printers have become significantly important for those who are in need of printing from any device at anytime. This wireless printer makes it easy to print whether you are in a room or anywhere across the world.
HP Deskjet 4535 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 4535 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 4535 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 4535 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 4535 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 4535 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4535 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 4535 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 4535 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 Setup HP Deskjet 4535.
HP Deskjet 4535 Printer Quick Tips
- Make sure you install the printer driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj4535 before trying to print.
- If any error displays on the computer, restart the computer.
- Clean the cartridges recurrently to prevent from damages.
- Refer the instructions in the printer manual that is shipped along with the printer box.
HP Deskjet 4535 Printer Troubleshooting
HP DJ 4535 Printer - Installation Disc Does Not Start (Windows)
The installation disc that comes along with your HP Printer can be used to install the driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj4535 on your computer. When trying to insert the software installation disc into the CD-Drive of your computer, the installation does not start automatically.
Step 1: Vary the AutoPlay settings in Windows
As soon as the software disc is inserted, the AutoPlay settings must be enabled to begin the installation process.
- Browse Windows for the control panel, and then pressEnter.
- In the window that is displayed, look for Hardware and Sound.
- Under Hardware and Sound, click AutoPlay. The AutoPlay window opens.
- Ensure that the AutoPlay feature is enabled for all devices. If not enabled, select the check box to enable it.
- Then, click Save.
- Inset the printer software installation disc into the CD drive of the computer.
If the software installation begins automatically as soon as the disc is inserted, go on with the prompts on the computer screen to install the printer software. If not, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Run the Setup file from the disc to install the printer software
If the installation disc fails to start automatically, go to the File explorer to open the disc contents and then access the Setup file.
- Surf Windows forcomputer, and then press Enter. The File Explorer or This PC window opens.
- Double-click on the CD drive. The disc contents are shown in the right pane of the window.
- Double-click on the Setup The installer opens as a new window.
- Go along with the prompts on the screen to install the printer software.
If the software installation does not begin automatically, you can proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Facsimile the subjects of the installation disc to the hard drive
If the printer software is not installed from the installation disc, you can facsimile the contents of the disc to the hard drive, and then try to install the software.
- Open File Explorer or This PC.
- In the window that opens, double-click on the C:drive
Create a New Folder, name the folder and then press Enter.
- In File Explorer window, click the disc drive. The disc contents are shown in the right pane of the window.
- Select all the files and then press Ctrl+c to copy all the files.
- Open the C:drive, and then click the HP Software folder you have created in the previous step to open it.
- Paste the files in the HP Software folder. Browse Windows for Run, and then press OK or Enter.
- In the Run window that opens, type C:\HP Software\setup.exe, and then press Enter. The installer window opens.
- Install the software by following the instructions that pop up on the screen.
- Once the printer software is installed, remove the HP Software folder you have created.
If this step did not solve the issue, you can go on to the next step.
Step 4: Look through the installation disc and disc drive for damage
Sometimes, the computer disc drive might not be able to read the installation disc if it is not clean, or the disc drive is damaged. Clean the installation disc, and then look for damage.
- Take out the software disc from the disc drive.
- Scrutinize the installation disc for any repairs.
- If the disc is damaged, attempt to clean or repair the disc. Most home electronic supplies proffer repair and cleaning kits for discs at a nominal
- Reload the software disc in the CD drive, and then go along with the instructions on the screen to install the software.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.