123 HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup
HP Envy 4512 Printer Illustration
Do more with the affordable 123 HP ENVY 4512 all-in-one – the flawless match for your modern technology. Hold tasks with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet. Obtain wireless printing and lab-quality photos and documents in a few steps. The HP Envy 4512 All-in-One Printer is proposed for home use.
It’s also deceptive when you reflect the way this inexpensive inkjet MFP handles various kinds of output, with moderately high quality photos and graphics, but sub-par quality for text in our tests.
HP Envy 4512 Printer Features
The printer provides a number of features that make it available for people with disabilities.
HP Envy 4512 Visual
The HP software delivered with the printer is accessible for users with visual losses or low vision by using your operating system’s accessibility options and features. The software also aids in most assistive technologies such as screen readers, Braille readers, and voice-to-text applications. For customers who are color blind, colored buttons and tabs used in the HP software have simple text or icon labels that deliver the appropriate action.
HP Envy 4512 Mobility
For users with mobility impairments, the HP software works can be performed through keyboard commands. The HP software also aids in Windows accessibility options such as Sticky-keys, Toggle-keys, Filter-keys, and Mouse-keys. The printer doors, buttons, paper trays, and paper width guides can be functioned by users with limited strength and reach.
HP Envy 4512 Quiet Mode
Quiet Mode slows down printing to reduce overall noise without affecting print quality. Quiet Mode only functions for printing with Normal print quality on plain paper. To decrease printing noise, turn on Quiet Mode. To print at a normal speed, switch Quiet Mode off. Quiet mode is off by default.
HP Envy 4512 Mobile Application
HP Envy 4512 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 4512 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 4512 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 4512 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 4512 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 4512 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 4512 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 4512 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 4512.
HP Envy 4512 Printer Quick Tips
Tips for ink
- Use original HP cartridges. Original HP cartridges are intended for and tested with 123 HP Envy 4512 printers to help you produce great results, time after time.
- Make sure the cartridges have adequate ink. To view the estimated ink levels, tap (Ink) from the Home screen.
Tips for paper
- Mount a stack of paper, not just one page. Make sure only one type of paper is loaded at a time.
- Alter the paper width guides in the paper tray to fit snugly against all paper.
- Fix the print quality and paper size settings according to the type and size of paper mounted in the paper tray.
Printer settings tips (OS X)
- On the Print dialog, use the Paper Size pop-up option to choose the size of paper mounted in the printer.
- On the Print dialog, select the Paper Type/Quality pop-up option and choose the appropriate paper type and quality.
- To print a black and white document using only black ink, select the Paper Type/Quality, choose the Color Options disclosure triangle, and select Grayscale from the Color pop-up menu.
HP Envy 4512 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/envy 4512 - Fixing Scan Quality Issues
Step 1: Check if the issue is not printing-related
- If quality issues happen when printing from the computer, do not proceed with these steps. Index your printer model number if required, then look for print quality to view the Fixing Poor Print Quality document for steps to resolve the issue.
Step 2: Wipe the scanner
- Fingerprints, smudges, dust, or debris on the scanner glass, below the scanner lid, or in the document feed slot can cause lines and color bands on your prints. Wipe these parts with a soft, lint-free cloth sprayed with glass cleaner.
Wipe the ADF rollers
If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), dust or paper deposit on the rollers or separator pad inside the ADF can end up causing in scan quality issues. Access the ADF, then wipe the ADF rollers and separator pad.
- Eliminate the original document from the ADF and switch on the printer.
- Separate the power cord from the back of the printer and access the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Dampen a clean, free cloth, then squash any excess liquid.
- Use the damp cloth to take away any residue off the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Leave the ADF cover exposed for two minutes to permit the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Shut the ADF cover.
- Remount the original document print side up in the document feeder tray.
- Glide in the paper width guides until they are snug against the paper.
- Relink the power cord to the printer and attempt to scan.
Step 3: Alter the scan settings
Alter the scan settings in the HP Easy Scan app
- Mount the item on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), contingent to your printer type and features.
- Look in the Mac for scan, then select HP Easy Scan in the option of results.
- In HP Easy Scan, choose your printer name from the Scanner drop-down
- Choose your scan type from the Presets
- To alter any basic settings to the preset you chose, like scan color, orientation, or quality, select Edit Settings.
- Select Scan.
- Select Scan Next Item to add additional pages, or choose Done.
- Select the thumbnail version of the scanned item in the left panel. The item exhibits in the right preview pane.
- Select Edit to alter colors, straighten the scan, or crop the size.
- To save your scans to a folder on the Mac, choose Send in the bottom right corner of the window, then select Folder.
- In the window that exhibits, select the Where menu to browse to the folder you want to save the file to, then select Save.
- To look for your scan, access the folder in which you saved the scan, then double-click the file.
Step 4: Arrange the printer
Rearranging the printer can force some kinds of scanners to calibrate, which may fix the problem.
- Eliminate any items from the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF), then shut the scanner lid.
- With the printer switched on, detach the power cord from the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Pause for at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into a wall socket.
- Re-join the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo, then attempt to scan.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.