123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Guidance
HP Envy 5541 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/envy5541 come with a fixed dimension of 17.5 inches width & 13.2 inches depth, 4.7 inches in height and weight with a kg of 12.3 pounds approximately. HP Envy products are usually obtainable for a cheaper price when equating with other HP Printers. 123.hp.com/envy 5541 has its own pros and cons which mean that it passes with few functions that are easily available with other HP printer models. Whatsoever it may be, your drivers and other software can be downloaded. HP Envy 5541 is an MFP, which comes with duplex printing.
Get nifty printing for your family from 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer. Easily generate lab-quality photos and laser-quality text on the go – right from your smartphones and tablets. This e-all-in-one is intended to help you be creative and stay productive – at an abundant value.
HP Envy 5541 Printer Functions
Enjoy printing as linked as you are
Enjoy the calmest way to print from your smartphone or tablet – with or without a router or local wireless network. Start printing rapidly with an easy setup from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Envy 5541 Step up and create
Print borderless, lab-quality photos that glare and sharp documents with laser-quality text. Print 10 x 15 cm photos from your mobile device deprived of switching paper using the separate photo paper tray. Walk up, edit and print from the 6.75 cm (2.66-inch) touchscreen.
HP Envy 5541 Reduce your effect
Save paper and protect resources – consume up to 50 percent less paper with automatic two-sided printing. Decrease your environmental impact – easily recycle your original HP Ink Cartridges.
HP Envy 5541 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5541 Airprint
HP Envy 5541 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer, then follow these instructions.
HP Envy 5541 ePrint
HP Envy 5541 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer.
HP Envy 5541 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
Easy HP Envy 5541Driver & Manual Download Steps
HP Envy 5541 Driver
Download the Updated HP Envy 5541 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5541 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 5541 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 5541 Manual
Download the Easy HP Envy 5541 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 5541 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 5541.
HP Envy 5541 Printer Quick Tips
- Use the original HP ink cartridges
- On the print dialog box from the paper size and paper quality pop up menu comma select the size and required paper loaded in the printer.
- Choose only one type of paper.
- Make sure you place your 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer on an even surface.
- Prevent clogs in your inkjet nozzles using a humidifier.
HP Envy 5541 Troubleshooting
HP Printers - An Extra Blank Page Prints (Windows)
Step 1: Upgrade your computer antivirus software
- Upgrade your chosen antivirus protection program. Then comma scan for and eliminate any viruses, spyware, and malware. Follow the below steps for HP Envy 5541 Troubleshooting
Step 2: Upgrade the printer firmware
The 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer firmware might be out of date or corrupted. Download the latest firmware version for your printer.
- Switch on the printer.
- If your printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, detach the cable from the printer.
- Select Firmware, and then choose Download.
- Employ HP Easy Download and Install Assistant for a printer driver firmware download and connection or pick Download only to access or install the driver file on its own over your Internet browser’s download capabilities.
Step 3: Uninstall the printer software
- If you’re 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, remove the cable from the printer.
- Browse Windows for uninstall a program, and then select Uninstall the a program Control Panel setting in the list of options.
- In the list of installed programs, choose your HP printer name, and then select Uninstall or Yes to Indore the uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the software removal.
- Reboot the computer.
Step 4: Print directly to the printer
Change the printer spooler menu in printer properties to print directly to the printer.
- Browse Windows for devices and choose Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- In the list of installed programs, double-click your printer name, and then choose Printer properties.
- Choose the Advanced
- Choose the option Print directly to the printer.
- Choose Apply, and then tap OK to print directly to the 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer.
HP Printers - HP ePrint Email Job Does Not Print
When directing a print job using your ePrint email address, nothing prints. Use this document to troubleshoot problems that might cause the HP ePrint server to cancel a print job or display an error message.
Step 1: Monitor the printer status and requirements
Ensure that your printer is on, set up, updated, and linked to a network.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure Web Services is turned on. Web Services must remain turned on at all times to use HP ePrint.
- Ensure the printer firmware is up to date. If the firmware is not up to date, HP ePrint may not work.
- Monitor the printer’s control panel for any blinking lights or error messages.
Step 2: Examine the email and print job requirements
- Ensure that the correct printer, email address is in the To:
- If you detect any extra email addresses in the same field as the 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer’s email address, the HP ePrint server stops the print job. For additional recipients, enter the email address in the Cc: field.
- Ensure the subject line has text. A blank email subject line might cause the HP ePrint server to terminate the print job.
- Monitor the email account you are trying to send to for an ePrint error
Step 3: Network connection- troubleshooting
- To troubleshoot and resolute common connection issues, monitor the following items, liable to your connection type. If your printer is not linked to an active Internet connection, HP ePrint does not work.
- Avail detailed information on how to link your printer by entering your printer model, and then browse for the document on installing your 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer for a wired or wireless connection, or for the error message that exhibits.