123 HP Envy 5544 Setup Printer
HP Envy 5544 Printer Illustration
The versatile 123 HP Setup Envy 5544 All-In-One Printer impulses all the boxes for the final digital setup. On top of its print, scan, copy and wireless functions, this comes with a photo tray so you can fill your frames with professional prints in an instant. Not only can you link it to your laptop, tablet or smartphone through WiFi for high-quality printing, you can use the touch screen display to toggle through the All-In-One options with ease. Its slick functionality is mirrored by its slick finish too, so you’ll be proud to see it in your office or living room.
This printer is also compatible with HP’s ultra-convenient Instant Ink Service. Once you sign up, it detects when you’re running low on ink and automatically sends you more.
HP Envy 5544 Printer Features
Wi-Fi printing made stress-free
Use a router to link the 123 HP Setup Envy 5544 printer with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Kindle Fire devices to print and scan wirelessly. Never again will you have to deal with tricky wires to get your photo or document printed. Nor will you even have to get off your couch. Just connect your device, hit print, and let the printer do the work. You can also download the nifty AiO app to make things even easier to fix up.
Envy 5544 About HP Instant Ink
HP Instant Ink is a substitute ink service that saves you time and money ensuring that you always have ink before you need it. HP Instant Ink eligible printers that are linked to the internet send a message to HP when you need new cartridges and they’ll be shipped directly to you. Intended to ensure that you’re paying for the quantity of pages you print as opposed to the ink itself, it’ll help you get the most out of your printer.
Envy 5544 Efficient engineering
High quality doesn’t have to mean high consumption. You can save paper with the 5544’s automatic duplex printing task, meaning that documents are printed double-sided to halve usage and create that paper pack go further. It’s also well-suited with HP’s high-capacity ‘XL’ cartridges, so your ink will last even longer. To top it all off, this device is Energy Star qualified, so you’ll protect money on your electricity bills.
HP Envy 5544 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5544 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 5544 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 5544 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 5544 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5544 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5544 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 5544 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 5544 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 5544.
HP Envy 5544 Printer Quick Tips
- Check which is the default 123 HP Setup Envy 5544 printer
- Improve quality with the right paper setting
- Print monochrome documents as black-only
HP Envy 5544 Printer Troubleshooting
Using Print and Scan Doctor to Help Resolve Printer Issues (Windows)
Running Print & Scan Doctor
- Download the tool scan and doctor. When this link is connected, HP Print and Scan Doctor is downloaded to your computer by means of your Internet browser. The file is almost 10MB in size.
- After the download and installation finishes, HP Print and Scan Doctor opens.
- Select Start on the Welcome screen.
- If your printer is not opted, ensure the printer is switched on and linked, choose My product is not listed, and then select Retry.
- Choose your printer, and then select Next.
- Liable to your issue, select either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
Fix printing & Scanning problems
- On the desktop, click the HP Print and Scan Doctor icon to access the tool.
- Choose Start on the Welcome screen.
- Choose your printer, and then select Next.
- The Finding and Fixing Problems screen exhibits.
- Choose Fix Printing & Fix Scanning.
- In the HP Print and Scan Doctor results screen, see the list of actionable options.
- If you see white checkmarks, the printer approved the tests. choose Test Print or choose Skip.
- If a white wrench, is seen Print and Scan Doctor found an issue and repaired it. Select Test Print or choose Skip.
- If yellow exclamation points, is noticed the test failed and required user action. Select Test Print or choose Skip.
- If you see a red X, track the on-screen instructions to resolute the issue.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.