123 HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5660 Printer Illustration
The 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup full feature software contains everything you need to mount and use your HP printer. This group of software comprises the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software from 123.hp.com/setup 5643.
If you want Mac drivers, it is obtainable as a separate download named HP Envy 5660 driver Mac.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Features
HP Envy 5660 Copy
The Copy menu on the 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup printer display permits you to easily choose the number of copies and color or black and white for copying on plain paper. You can also easily open advanced settings, like changing the paper type and size, altering the darkness of the copy, and resizing the copy.
HP Envy 5660 Scan
You can initiate a scan from the printer’s control panel or from your computer. Scan from the control panel if you want to rapidly scan one page to an image file. Scan from your computer if you want to scan numerous pages into one file, describe the file format of the scan, or make changes to the scanned image.
Link wirelessly to the printer without a router
HP wireless direct permits your WiFi devices such as computers and smartphones, to link to your printer straight through WiFi, using the wireless networks and hotspots. With wireless direct, you can print straight to the printer wireless, without a wireless router, from your WiFi enabled devices.
HP Envy 5660 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5660 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 5660 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 5660 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 5660 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5660 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5660 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 5660 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 5660 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 5660.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Quick Tips
- Use original HP ink cartridges.
Paper loading tips
- Mount a stack of paper (not just one page). All of the paper in the stack must be of the same size and type to evade paper jam.
Printer settings tips:
- Select the suitable paper type from the Media drop-down list in the Tray Selection area, and then choose the appropriate print quality in the Quality Settings area.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Troubleshooting
Black Ink Not Printing and other Print Quality Issues
Step 1: Eliminate the black ink cartridge
- Switch on the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Find the slots on the left and right sides of the printer.
- Glide your fingers into the two slots, and then softly raise to open the cartridge access door. The carriage slides to the cartridge access area.
- To discharge the cartridge, raise the lid on the cartridge slot, and then softly push the lid back until it locks.
- Tug on the black cartridge to eliminate it from the slot.
- Fix the black cartridge aside, with the nozzles facing up.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- Attempt the print job.
Step 2: Examine the paper
Use the following guidelines to ensure that the paper you are using is suitable for the print job. If it is not, refill the printer with a suitable paper type.
Step 3: Monitor the print settings
Monitor the print settings to ensure that they are suitable for your print job.
Step 4: Monitor the assessed ink levels
- On the printer’s control panel, click on the Home button to open the Home screen.
- Select the Down Arrow to choose Ink Levels, and then select OK. The control panel exhibits the estimated ink levels.
Step 5: Print a Print Quality Diagnostic report
- On the printer’s control panel, select the Down Arrow to scroll to Tools, and then select OK.
- Press the Down Arrow to move to Print Quality Report, and then select OK. The printer prints the test page.
Step 6: Wipe the ink cartridges
If you found flaws on the Print Quality Diagnostic Report, run an automatic tool to wipe the ink cartridges.
- Mount letter or A4, unused, plain white paper into the paper tray.
- On the printer’s control panel, select the Down Arrow to choose Tools, and then click OK.
- Select the Down Arrow to choose Clean Printhead, and then click OK.
Step 7: Align the printer
- Mount plain white paper in the paper tray.
- On the printer’s control panel, select the down arrow to choose Align Printer, and then select OK.
- Place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Position it to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut the scanner lid, and then press OK.
Step 8: Substitute the problem ink cartridge
- Switch the Power button to turn on the 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup printer.
- Raise the scanner lid.
- Lift the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the cartridge access area.
- To discharge the cartridge, access the lid on the cartridge slot, and then softly push the lid back until it stops.
- Tug on the cartridge to eliminate it from the slot.
- Eliminate the new cartridge from its packaging, and then pull the tug tab to eliminate the plastic tape.
- Grip the cartridge at a slight upward angle with the cartridge contacts facing the rear of the printer, and then glide the cartridge into the empty slot.
- Shut the lid on the cartridge slot to the cartridge into place.
Trail the instructions on the control panel to begin the cartridge alignment. The printer aligns the cartridges and prints an alignment page.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.