HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup
If you have a 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer that supports ePrint, then the printer is worth considering. The good news is, this printer supports ePrint and allows you to print straight from your smartphone. The printer fits perfectly for your home office.
Get all your print jobs done swiftly with the 123 HP Envy 5540 printer. The printer prints out all your documents and photos without the hassle of connecting any cables.
HP Envy 5540 Printer Functions
HP Envy 5540 ePrint
The HP Envy 5540 ePrint allows you to print wirelessly from your smartphone and other wireless devices. Avail the cool solution to print straight away from your Smartphone. Reach us for any 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer related queries!
HP Envy 5540 Wireless Printing
Though you have numerous printer features, having a HP Envy 5540 wireless printer serves all your needs precisely. Here you go! The exceptional 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer is in your hands through which you can print without the necessity of cables.
HP Envy 5540 Print Service Plugin
Looking for a printer that does not require any additional print drivers to print? Here, you have the Envy 5540 printer with HP Print Service Plugin as a supported feature. Print from anywhere using your Android devices.
HP Envy 5540 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5540 Airprint
HP Envy 5540 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 5540 ePrint
HP Envy 5540 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer.
HP Envy 5540 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready 123.hp.com/envy5540 printers is simple.
HP Envy 5540 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5540 Driver
Download the Updated 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5540 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 5540 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 5540 Manual
Download the Easy 123 HP Envy 5540 Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the HP Envy 5540 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 5540.
HP Envy 5540 Printer Quick Tips
- If you ever have problems with printing, reboot your printer. Look through your printer manuals for detailed information. If the ink in the ink cartridges dries up, replace the cartridges. Save ink and paper by using the duplex printing feature on your 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer.
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Troubleshooting – Fixing Copy Quality Issues.
HP Envy 5540 Troubleshooting
HP Printers - Fixing Copy Quality Issues
When you try to copy from the flatbed or automatic document feeder (ADF), quality problems might befall on the printouts, such as vertical or horizontal lines, color bands, or poor pixel resolution. This is one of the major issue which comes under HP Envy 5540 troubleshooting. Resolve this 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer issue by performing the instructions in the order presented.
Step 1: Clean the scanner
Fingerprints, smudges, dust, or fragments that are existent on the scanner glass, below the scanner lid, or in the automatic document feed slot will result in lines and color bands in the printout. Clear these 123 HP Envy 5540 printer parts using a soft, lint-free swab sprayed with glass cleaner.
Step 2: Clean the Automatic Document Feeder rollers
Dirt or paper that remain on the rollers or separator pad inside the automatic document feeder (ADF) can ensue in copy quality issues. Open the document feeder, and then clean the rollers and separator pad in it.
- Displace the original document from the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Switch off the printer. Ratify that you detach the power cable from the printer.
- Open the ADF cover to clean the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Make sure you use a clean grease-free swab to clean the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Then, close the ADF cover.
- Replace the original document in the document feeder tray.
- Reconnect the power cable into the printer and then turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer.
Try to copy a photo or document and if the issue persists, you can carry on to the next step.
Step 3: Modify the copy settings
To enhance the copy quality, you can change the copy settings to fix HP Envy 5540 troubleshooting issue. Only a few printers have the option to modify copy quality settings and several printers have more or fewer quality options.
- Press the Copy button on the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer’s control panel.
- If required, touch the Settings button and then locate to the Quality or Optimization If either setting is not accessible or cannot be accessed, you can skip to the next step.
- Improve the quality of your copied document by modifying any of the following settings:
- Reduce/Enlarge: The size of the copy can be reduced or enlarged by varying this option.
- Lighter/Darker or Contrast: Tune the contrast of the text or image.
- Optimize or Enhancements: To optimize for photos, text, or mixed, you can change this setting.
- Draft Mode: You can turn on Draft Mode for high speed but this results in low print quality.
- Quality: Change the copy quality to Best, Normal, or Draft for improved quality.
- Touch the Back icon or select OK to get back to the main screen.
- Place the original document or photo, then try copying a file.
If the quality of the copied file persists to appear poor, continue to the next step. For more information, you can refer our user-friendly manual.
Step 4: Change the paper settings
Sometimes, the paper type and size in the input tray may not match the paper type and size settings on the 123 Hp Envy 5540 printer’s control panel; this may result in copy quality issues.
- Touch the Setup or Settings button on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Paper Setup, and then choose paper size.
- Choose the paper size that is in the input tray, and then touch the OK
- Try copying a file.
If the quality of the copied file persists to appear poor, continue to the next step.
Step 5: Reset the HP printer
Resetting the printer can clear copy quality problems.
- Remove the items that are present on the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF), and then close the scanner lid.
- Keeping the printer in an ON state and disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Hold on for a few minutes and the plug the power cable back into the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer.
- Place the original document or photo, then try to copy again.
Follow the above steps to solve the HP Envy 5540 troubleshooting. If the quality of the copied file persists to appear poor, continue to the next step.
Step 6: Service the printer
If the steps above did not work, service or replace your 123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.