How to Printer Unboxing Setup
Your new printer is right behind you. Need help to get started? Don’t be too fussy about getting started. Unboxing Setup, install your printer with our guidance. Our experts are here at every juncture to lend a helping hand by providing you with the unparalleled guidance.
Avail our support right now and attain an exceptional solution in minutes.
How to Unbox the Printer
Are you purchasing a printer? When you buy a printer,there are certain mandatory steps you need to follow prior to printing. One such step is the unbox setup. Follow the steps below for the process.
Step 1:Unpack the printer
Prior to unpacking, examine the list of contents in the shipment box as it may vary by country/region.
- Truncate the printer. Discard all the packing materials in the exterior of it. Pull the output tray out. Look at the interior of the printer.
- Hold the handles of the ink cartridge access door to unseal it. Eradicate all the packing materials from the interior of the printer.
- After discarding them,seal the cartridge access door. Take out all the hardware in the box prior to discarding it.
- Plug in one end of the power cable to the hind-side of the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- Once you are done with the connection process, switch on the printer. To on it, press the power button on the front panel.
Step 2:Install the ink cartridges
Ink cartridges are necessary for the printing process . Utilize genuine ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer model.
- Clutch the handles and then pull the ink cartridge access door to unlock it. Wait for the carriage to slide to the middle of the printer.
- Take out the new cartridges from the printer’s package. Be cautious to touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Eliminate the plastic tape. While holding the ink cartridge,you should not touch the ink nozzles.This may result in ink failure.
- Grasp the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer. Install the ink cartridge into its slot.
- Push the ink cartridge at an upward angle into the empty slot , shove the ink cartridge until it fixes into place. After installation , seal the door.
Step 3:Load paper into the tray
Without a paper, you cannot get the hard copy for your messages. When you use a paper,make sure that it is not bend or stapled.
- Heave the input tray. While feeding the paper into the input tray,ensure that it is compatible with the printer.
- Move the paper width guides to their farthest position.Feed a stack of paper into the input tray.
- Place the paper with the short edge moving forward and the print side facing you. Shove the stack until it stops .
- Adjust the paper width guides to the right until it snaps against the edge of the paper. While adjusting , make sure that you do not bend the edges.
- Once you are done with the above steps,pull the output tray and tug out the output tray extender.
Step 4:Install the printer software
After performing all the steps, aligning the ink cartridges is required to get quality printouts for your documents or photos.
- After loading the paper, the printer automatically prints the alignment page. Elevate the scanner lid.
- Position the alignment page with the printed side down on the scanner glass. Place it based on the engraved guides on the glass.
- Seal the scanner lid. Press the Start Copy button or Start Copy Color button on the control panel of the printer.
- Now,the printer aligns the ink cartridges. The printer’s hardware is configured. It is necessary to install the software.
- To install the software,you need to use the software installation CD or navigate to our website 123.hp.com/setup to download it.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.