123.hp.com/dj1000 Printer Quick Support
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer Setup
Print your daily documents on the HP Thermal Inkjet 123.hp.com/dj1000, HPs most straightforward and inexpensive printer. Print first-class documents using HP unique inks. Start printing right away after a fast and stress-free installation. Save resources with this Energy Star qualified printer.
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer Functions
Compact Printer for Workplace
Print your own or office documents with comfort of the HP Deskjet 1000 color inkjet printer. Intended for portability, this solid and lightweight 2kg printer takes up very moderate space in your home or on your office desk. You can use this single function 123.hp.com/setup 1000 printer for both color and colorless printing. With a single illumined control button on the top, this printer bids a simple interface for easy printing. This energy-efficient printer features a smudge-resistant matte finish that averts dust and dirt from settling on it.
Supports All Popular Media Types
The sleek HP Deskjet 1000 inkjet printer is an astute buy for all your basic printing requirements. It is designed to sustain a wide diversity of common media types like numerous types of paper, greeting cards, envelopes, labels, and brochure paper. You can select to print them in different sizes comprising A4, B5, A5, A6 and DL envelope. With such varied media support, this HP Deskjet 1000 permits you to finish all your color-intensive projects in no time with up to 16 ppm high print speed.
Perfect for Everyday Printing
For even printing, you need an easy-to-use printer with simple mechanisms and a decent paper capacity. The new 123 HP Deskjet 1000 inkjet printer effortlessly fits the bill. Merely raise the folding input tray from the top panel and mount your sheets. You can mount maximum 60 A4 size sheets or 5 DL sized envelopes at a time. The printed pages glide out on the output tray that accesses down in the front. The output tray is to accommodate up to 25 A4 sheets at a period.
HP Deskjet 1000 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 1000 Airprint
HP Deskjet 1000 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible 123.hp.com/dj1000 printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 1000 ePrint
HP Deskjet 1000 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled 123 HP Deskjet 1000 setup printer.
HP Deskjet 1000 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling 123.hp.com/setup 1000 printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 1000 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 1000 Driver
Download the Updated HP Deskjet 1000 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from our website within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Deskjet 1000 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 1000 Manual
Download the Easy HP Envy 5549 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the HP Envy 5549 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 1000
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer Quick Tips
- Print in the right order.
- Reduce bloatware.
- Print monochrome documents as black-only.
HP Deskjet 1000 Troubleshooting
'Device Setup Failed' or 'Unknown Device' Message exhibits During USB Installation (Windows)
After linking the USB cable during the 123.hp.com/dj1000 printer software installation, one of the following problems occurs:
- A ‘Device setup failed to complete’ or an ‘Unknown device’ message exhibits on the computer.
- The Plug and Play installation fails to begin.
- A red X exhibits in the lower right corner of the computer screen.
- There are several probable reasons for a USB installation concern.
- Malware, viruses, and some browser toolbars/plugins can inhibit the software installation. Ensure that your computer has virus protection, is upgraded, and is free from viruses and malware.
- There may be a problem with the USB connection between the 123.hp.com/setup 1000 printer and the computer.
The full feature HP software prods you to link the USB cable at a definite time during the connection.
- When you link the USB cable to the printer and to the computer, Windows may automatically try to sense and download an in-os driver for your printer. If an in-OS driver is not obtainable for your printer, an error might exhibit.
Step 1: Separate and reconnect the USB cable
- To rearrange the link between the printer and computer, detach and reconnect the USB cable.
- Detach the USB cable from the back of the printer.
- Detach the USB cable from the computer.
- Pause for five seconds.
- Relink the USB cable to the printer and the computer. Apply some force to secure the networks.
- Ensure that the USB cable is linked properly.
- Attempt the installation again.
Step 2: Attempt a different USB cable
Sometimes a USB cable can cause an error in 123.hp.com/dj1000 printer. Test the link with an altered USB cable.
- Substitute the USB cable. HP aids USB cables less than 3 meters in length.
- Attempt the installation again.
- Eliminate any additional USB devices that link to the computer, then If you have numerous USB-connected devices, such as another printer, the computer may not have sufficient power supplied to the USB ports to notice all of them.
- Separate all USB devices from the computer except for the keyboard, the mouse, and the printer.Attempt the installation again.
- If eliminating other devices resolute the issue, HP recommends installing a powered hub to link multiple USB devices.
Step 3 : Configure the printer
- Switch the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Pause until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disengage the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Release the power cord from the wall socket.
- Pause for at least 60 seconds.
- Link the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Relink the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Switch on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might enter a warm-up period. The printer lights may blink, and the carriage might move.
- Pause until the warm-up period diminishes and your printer is silent before you start.
- If the installation automatically endures and finishes successfully, you do not need to proceed to troubleshoot.
- If the installation does not automatically proceed, reboot the installation process.If the issue persists in 123.hp.com/dj1000 printer, go to the next step.
Step 4 : Revive the Windows Device Manager
Upgrade the driver software in Windows Device Manager.
- Look in Windows for device manager, and then select Device Manager in the option of results.
- Select the Right arrow next to the following entries to increase them, and then look for your printer in each option:
- Printers,Print queues,Universal Serial Bus supervisors and Other devices.
- When seen a yellow exclamation mark next to your 123.hp.com/setup 1000 printer or the phrase Unknown device, proceed to the next step.
- If you do not see your printer or a yellow exclamation mark in the list, go to the next step to uninstall the driver.
- Right-click the HP device/Unknown device entry or the entry with the symbol, and then choose Update Driver Software. The Update Driver Software – Unknown Device wizard exhibits.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software. Trial the on-screen instructions to revive the device manager.
- Recap these steps for all device entries with the symbol.
Step 5 : Install the HP driver and software applications
- If your printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, detach the cable from the 123 hp dj 1000 printer.
- Browse Windows for uninstall a program, and then choose the Uninstall a program Control Panel setting in the list of options.
- In the list of installed programs, choose your 123 HP Deskjet 1000 printer’s name, and then select Uninstall or Yes to ratify the uninstallation.
- Trial the on-screen instructions to finish the software removal.
- Reboot the computer.
- Eliminate any unnecessary files and folders. It is vital that you finish this step to make sure that any tricky files are not reinstalled.
- Browse Windows for disk cleanup, and then choose Free up disk space by deleting unnecessary files in the list of options.
- Choose the C: drive.
- Pause for Disk Cleanup to scan the computer and show a list of files to remove.
Step 6 : Switch off programs that run in the background
When the processor is on, a software group called the Terminate and Stay Resident (TSR) programs automatically mounts. These programs activate computer utilities such as the antivirus software but are not essential for the computer to work. Occasionally, TSRs avert the printer software from loading so that the software does not install properly. You can use the MSCONFIG utility to avert TSR programs and services from the beginning.
- Look Windows for msconfig, and then choose msconfig.exe in the list of options.
- If a window displays with the message Windows needs your permission to continue, choose Continue to close the window.
- In the System Configuration window, choose the General tab, select the option button beside Selective Startup, and then choose the box next to Load startup items to eliminate the checkmark.
- Choose the Services tab, select the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox, and then choose Disable All.
- Select Apply, and then choose OK.
- When prompted to reboot the computer, choose Restart.
- When the computer switches on, a System Configuration Utility message exhibits on the computer. Choose the Do not show this message again checkbox, and then select OK.
Step 7 : HP driver and software applications Install
- Switch on the printer.
- If your printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, detach the cable from the printer.
- Go to our website 123.hp.com/setup 1000 and install software and downloads.
- If urged, choose a method to recognize your 123.hp.com/setup 1000 printer model, and then trial the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Choose Download next to the full feature driver from 123.hp.com/setup 1000 , or select Basic Drivers for other driver choices.
Step 8 : Allow startup programs
- Browse Windows for msconfig, and choose msconfig.exe in the list of options.
- If a window screened with the notification that Windows required your permission to proceed, choose Continue to close the window.
- In the System Configuration window, choose the option button beside Normal Startup.
- Choose Apply, and then select OK.
- When urged to reboot the computer, choose Restart to complete the 123.hp.com/dj1000 printer troubleshooting steps.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.