123.hp.com/dj1050 Printer Quick Support
123 HP Deskjet 1050 Printer Setup
This 123.hp.com/dj1050 All-in-One Printer is the printer to acquire if you have been observing for one to suit to printing needs at home. This HP printer is one of a kind. In links of printing quality and production, it is planned to convey ease of use and best efficiency. The printer is further aided by its versatile utility aspects that comprises of scanning and copying. With great paper handling parameters and a multipurpose compatible paper size range, this 123 HP Deskjet 1050 setupprinter is the one to get.
HP Deskjet 1050 Printer Functions
The print functions of the 123 HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer aids A4, A5, A6, B5 and DL paper sizes. The extreme print resolution goes up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It has a duty cycle of up to 1000 pages for A4 paper size, which means it can print a maximum of 30000 A4 pages in a month. The maximum print speed for Black ink goes up to 16 ppm. It has a holding capacity of 60 pages in the input tray and a holding capacity of 25 pages in the output tray.
The scanning function of this 123.hp.com/setup 1050 printer is also useful. It has a flatbed and ADF scanning utility. The optical resolve for scanning is up to 600 dpi for color and mono print on ADF settings, while on flatbed settings the resolve goes up to 600 dpi for color and 1200 dpi on mono. It has an optical resolution of 1 x 1200 dpi with a maximum scan area of 216 x 297 mm.
With the help of 123 hp deskjet 1050 setup, you may visualise the print quality to be satisfactory. While some way short of the prints from HP’s more expensive machines, black text is flawlessly readable, while showing a bit of fuzz from ink run. Draft print is smart and not bizarre, and it may well be decent enough for you to use as the default print mode.
HP Deskjet 1050 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 1050 Airprint
HP Deskjet 1050 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 1050 ePrint
HP Deskjet 1050 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/dj1050 printer.
HP Deskjet 1050 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 1050 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 1050 Driver
Download the Updated HP Deskjet 1050 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from our website within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 1050 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 1050 Manual
Download the Easy HP Deskjet 1050 Manual :
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the HP Deskjet 1050 manual for your corresponding printer.
HP Deskjet 1050 Printer Quick Tips
- Ink can sometimes dry up and cause small blockages within the print-heads nozzles, this can lead to your prints being streaky and faded.
- If you can buy re-manufactured ink cartridges or can get them re-filled professionally then do so.
- On 123.hp.com/setup 1050 printer, you can print out a test page without even going through your computers print interface.
HP Deskjet 1050 Troubleshooting
Alignment Page Does Not Print
The alignment page does not print as predicted. This issue usually happens instantly after you set up the product or mount a new cartridge in 123.hp.com/dj1050 printer. The lights on the control panel might also flash when the alignment fails.
Solution 1 : Ensure that the All-in-One is ready
- Ensure that the product is on. If not, Select the Power button to switch it on.
- Monitor the cartridge access door. If the door is open, shut it.
- If the alignment page prints successfully, you do not need to endure troubleshooting, but you must finish the alignment. Trail the steps printed on the alignment page to finish the alignment.
- If the alignment page does not print, proceed to the next solution in this document.
Solution 2 : Insert the paper
Collect 10-30 sheets of 216 x 279 mm (8.5 x 11 inch) plain white paper to mount into the product.
- Select the stack of paper on a flat surface to align the edges.
- Ensure that the paper in the stack is:
- 1.The same size and type
- 2.Unrestricted from dust, wrinkles, tears, or folds
- Glide the paper width guide to its outermost position.
- Mount the stack of paper into the paper tray, print side down. Glide the load of paper in until it stops.
- Glide the paper width guide so that it rests closely against the paper.
- Select the Power button to recommence the alignment in 123.hp.com/setup 1050 printer.
Solution 3 : Eliminate all the paper from the tray
- Expose the cartridge access door.
- Eliminate any packing material or debris from inside the product.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- If the lights on the control panel endure flashing, select the Cancel button to restart the alignment.
- If the alignment page prints successfully, you do not require to proceed to troubleshoot, but you must finish the alignment. Trial the instructions printed on the alignment page to finish the alignment.
- If the 123.hp.com/dj1050 printer does not print alignment page, proceed to the next solution in this document.
Solution 4 : Eliminate, inspect, and reseat the cartridges
- Select the Power button to switch on the product, if it is not already switched on. Pause until the product is idle and silent before enduring.
- Expose the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the middle of the product. Pause until the carriage silent before proceeding.
- Switch on the top of the tri-color cartridge to discharge it, and then tug the cartridge out to eliminate it from its slot.
- If the protective tape is still attached to the cartridge, grip the cartridge by its sides, and then tug the pink pull tab on the cartridge to eliminate the tape.
- Scrutinize the cartridge for any damage or debris.
- Glide the cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot, and then softly push it forward until it locks into place.
- Recap these steps to eliminate, inspect, and reseat the black cartridge.
Shut the cartridge access door.
Solution 5 : Wipe the electrical contacts on the cartridges and in the product
Expose the cartridge access door. The carriage transfers to the center of the product. Pause until the carriage is idle and silent before enduring.
Select down on the top of the tri-color cartridge to free it, and then tug the cartridge out to eliminate it from its slot.Grip the cartridge by its sides.
- Fix the cartridge on a clean sheet of paper with the cartridge nozzles facing up.
- Wipe the contacts in the carriage inside the product.
- Glide the cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot, and then softly push it forward until it snaps into place.
- Recap these steps to clean the contacts on the other cartridge.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 1050 printer spontaneously prints an alignment page when you reinsert the cartridges and shut the cartridge access door.
- If these steps resolved the issue, you do not require to continue troubleshooting.If the issue persists, go to the next solution.
Solution 6 : Reset and displace the product
- Ensure that the product is on. If required, select the Power button to turn on the product.
- With the product switched on, detach the power cord from the back of the product.
- Reposition the printer to a different power socket.
- Link the power cord directly into the wall outlet. Don’t use a power strip. Do not relink the power cord to the back of the product yet.
- Mount letter or A4 sized unused, plain white paper in the input tray.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the product.
- Select the Power button to turn on the product.
- Attempt the alignment again to print alignment page from 123.hp.com/dj1050 printer.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.