123 HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Illustration
The 123 HP Deskjet 1515 All-in-One Inkjet Printer can design your letters, scan important documents and make copies in black and white or full color. The HP inkjet printer is solid and intended for easy setup and straight forward operation. It has 2 USB 2.0 ports to link to the laptop and a power socket and has an operational range from 5 to 40 degrees Celsius. It is well-matched with popular OS’s like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v10.6, Lion and Mountain Lion.
HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Features
Wi-Fi printing made stress-free
Use a router to link the 123 HP DeskJet 1515 with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Kindle Fire devices to print and scan wirelessly. Never again will you have to deal with tricky wires to get your photo or document printed. Nor will you even have to get off your couch. Just connect your device, hit print, and let the printer do the work. You can also download the nifty AiO app to make things even easier to fix up.
Professional equipment, professional results
Whether you’re a photographer or a casual smartphone snapper, you’ll appreciate the photo tray. You can load it with up to 15, 10 x 15 sheets then print out a frame-sized picture in seconds. With its high ISO speed rates of 12ppm in black and 8ppm in color, this fast-working printer gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Speed doesn’t come at the expense of quality, though. You can produce laser-quality documents and lab-quality color photos that can even be printed without borders, for a polished finish.
High quality doesn’t have to mean high consumption. You can save paper with the 123 HP Deskjet 1515’s automatic duplex printing task, meaning that documents are printed double-sided to halve usage and create that paper pack goes further. It’s also well-suited with HP’s high-capacity ‘XL’ cartridges, so your ink will last even longer. To top it all off, this device is Energy Star qualified, so you’ll conserve money on your electricity bills.
HP Deskjet 1515 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 1515 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 1515 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 1515 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 1515 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 1515 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 1515 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 1515 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 1515 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 1515
HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/deskjet 1515 Printer Unanticipated Scan Output Using HP Scan Application for HP Multifunction Printers When by means of OS X v10.9 Mavericks
When you scan by means of HP Scan, the scan performance is satisfactory. However, when saved to a file, the images may be completely black, comprise stripes, be missing content, or exhibit other image indiscretions.
Step one: Run Apple Software Update
- Follow these steps to download Apple Software Upgrade to ensure that your HP scan driver is up-to-date for use with Mavericks.
- Choose the Apple menu (), select Software Update, and then choose Show Details to download any available software upgrades.
Step two: Scan from Apple Preview
Step two: Scan from Apple Preview
- Load the item that you wish to scan on the scanner glass, or mount it into the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) if your printer has one.
- In the Applications folder or from the Dock, choose Preview.
- From the Preview File menu, choose Import from Scanner.
- Choose your printer from the list. The details of the scan exhibit.
- If a ‘Software for this device is not downloaded’ message exhibits after you choose your printer, select Install, and then trial the instructions to finish the installation.
- Choose Show Details to view scan settings and choices. Change any settings as required, and then select Scan.
- When the preview image exhibits on left side, use the mouse to draw a box around the image or area of the image you actually wish to save or crop out.
- Once the preview image has dotted lines around the image, the scan button must be clickable. Choose the Scan button, and then select File / Save to save the image in a diversity of formats.
Scan from apple image capture
Follow the steps below to use Apple Image Capture to scan images and documents to your Mac.
Step one: Run Apple Software Update
- Follow these steps below to run Apple Software Upgrade to ensure that your HP scan driver upgrades for use with Mavericks.
- Choose the Apple menu (), select Software Update, and then choose Show Details to download any accessible software updates.
Step two: Scan from Apple Image Capture
- In the Applications folder or from the Dock, choose Image Capture.
- Choose your printer from the option. If your printer links to a network, choose it from the Shared list. The particulars of the scan exhibit.
- If a ‘Software for this device is not installed’ message exhibits after you choose your printer, select Install, and then trial the instructions to finish the installation.
- Choose Show Details to view scan settings and options.
- Alter any settings as necessary, and then choose Scan.
Step one: Uninstall any present software for your printer
- From the computer desktop, click the Macintosh HD, and then choose Applications.
- Select the Hewlett-Packard folder.
- Click the HP Uninstaller, and then choose Continue.
- Choose the printer to be uninstalled, and then select Uninstall.
- When urged, index the Administrator name and Password, and then choose OK.
- Select the Trash icon on the Dock, choose the Empty button, and then select OK to empty the trash.
Step two: Install the printer software again.
- Switch on the printer.
- If your printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, detach the cable from the printer.
- If stimulated, choose a method to classify your printer model, and then trial the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Choose Download next to the full feature driver or choose Basic Drivers for other driver choices.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.