123 HP Deskjet 2624 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2624 Printer Illustration
The HP DeskJet 2624 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner bids multipurpose printing for the whole family from 123.hp.com/setup 2624 . It permits the user to yield lab-quality photos and laser-quality text on the go, from a smartphone or tablet. It is fortified with a 2.65″ touchscreen exhibits that permits easy navigation of all of the built-in features. It is well-matched with paper, envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, iron-on transfers and a variety of other media.
HP Deskjet 2624 Printer Features
You can scan straight to your computer both from the printer’s display panel or from the HP printer software mounted on your computer. Scanning from the printer display is pretty fast, while the latter is very slow from 123.hp.com/dj 2624.
Using the Copy menu on your HP Deskjet 2624 printer you can easily choose the number of copies and the color of copying from 123.hp.com/setup 2624 . You can also alter paper type, size by using the Advanced Settings.
HP Deskjet 2624 comes with the Fax feature which allows you to send and receive faxes, including color faxes. You can also schedule faxes and set up speed – dials to send faxes rapidly and easily to regularly used numbers. You can also fix the number of faxes from 123hp.com
HP Deskjet 2624 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2624 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2624 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 2624 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2624 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2624 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2624 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2624 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2624 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj2624 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2624
HP Deskjet 2624 Printer Quick Tips
- Improve quality with the right paper setting.
- Always print from an SD card. Printing with your computer over USB leaves your printer susceptible to failure if your computer goes to sleep or restarts.
- Print in the right order.
HP Deskjet 2624 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/deskjet 2624 The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Paper
An error message on the printer’s control panel display, blinking lights, or an error message on the computer.
Attempt the following solutions in the order presented to resolute the issue.
Step 1: Monitor the condition of the paper and restock it
Eliminate the paper from the ADF and assure that the paper is clean, doesn’t have staples or labels, and then restock the paper into the ADF. The type and condition of paper can touch the way the ADF picks paper.
- Eliminate the paper from the ADF.
- As a test, attain 10 sheets of new plain white paper to form a load of paper.
- Select the load of paper on a flat surface to align the edges.
- Attach the load of paper into the ADF input tray. Ensure that the load is introduced fully into the input tray and that the printer identifies that paper has been loaded. When the paper is correctly loaded into the ADF, the printer should create a sound, emit a light from the LED, or exhibit a message on the control panel.
- Glide in the paper width guide to the edge of the paper stack.
- Ensure that the guide rests softly against the paper stack and does not fix it.
- Attempt using the ADF again.
- If the ADF picked all the sheets in the load of paper, then attach your original(s) and try copying or scanning again.
- If the ADF did not pick all sheets in the load of paper, then proceed to step 2: Wipe the ADF.
- If your original fails to choose, but all sheets in the test load of paper picked, then use the flatbed scanner to scan your original.
Step 2: Wipe the ADF pick rollers
Dust, paper fiber, and other debris might accrue on the pick rollers and cause paper feed problems. To help avert paper feed issues, wipe the rollers inside the ADF.
- Access the ADF cover.
- Slightly moisten a clean, lint-free cloth with distilled, filtered, or bottled water.
- Press the cloth beside the roller while rotating it with your fingers. Smear a reasonable amount of pressure to eliminate dust or dirt buildup.
- Wipe the separator pad using the same cloth.
- Shut the ADF cover.
- Attempt using the ADF again.
- If the ADF picked the paper, you do not require to proceed to troubleshoot.
- If the ADF did not pick the paper, go to the next step.
Step 3: Reconfigure the printer
Follow the steps below to reconfigure the printer.
- Without switching the printer off, detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Pause for 30 seconds, and then relink the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Choose the power button to power on the printer, if it did not power on automatically.
- If the ADF picked the paper, you do not need to proceed to troubleshoot.
- If the ADF did not pick the paper, endure to the next solution step
Step 4: Examine the printer
- If the other steps in this document fail to resolute the error, then examine the printer.
- If you completed all the previous steps and your product still has problem, examine the product.
- Check warranty of your product to determine if your product is still under warranty, and then go to our website 123.hp.com/setup 2624 to schedule a repair or replacement.
- Repair fees might apply for out-of-date products.