HP Deskjet 3545 Printer Illustration
Yield professional high-quality prints and USB connectivity with the HP Deskjet 3545 Ink Advantage All-in-One Printer. It is cool to use and cartels the functionality of a printer with a copier, fax machine, and scanner. The HP deskjet 3545 yields borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents you want for less—with low-cost, Original HP ink cartridges. Print wirelessly from almost anywhere, by means of your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC.
HP Deskjet 3545 Printer Features
Challenge any task for less
- Low cost, great expectations—quality printing for less, by means of Original HP ink cartridges.
- Consistent performance—print more for less and evade risky refills with the world’s No. 1 printer brand.
- Put your best print onward. Generate borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents with comfort.
Print wirelessly from almost anywhere
- Print wirelessly from almost anywhere, using your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC.
- Always have your printer on hand—scan straight to your mobile device with the HP Printer Control app.
- Get right to printing. Set up the printer swiftly out of the box and link to your wireless network automatically.
Save resources without slowing down
- Conserve time and paper with automatic two-sided printing.
Designed to save.
- Conserve energy with an e-all-in-one that’s ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Small effort, big impact. Count on free cartridge reprocessing through HP Planet Partners.
HP Deskjet 3545 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 3545 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 3545 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 3545 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 3545 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 3545 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 3545 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 3545 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj3545 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 3545
HP Deskjet 3545 Printer Quick Tips
- Improve your print quality with the right paper settings.
- If your ink cartridges dry up and as an outcome, your printer does not print well, then try dipping the printhead on the cartridge into some water for few seconds.
- Use the printer once a while to ensure the printer is in working well.
HP Deskjet 3545 Printer Troubleshooting
Printhead Problem, Ink System Failure, '0x...' Error Displays
Step 1: Use HP ink cartridges
If your ink cartridges are not well-matched with your printer, it may cause an error message.
We recommend that you use HP ink or toner supplies. The quality or reliability of non-HP or refilled cartridges may lead to ink cartridge issues. If you do not use HP cartridges, the steps in this document may not resolute the issue.
Step 2: Eliminate the ink cartridges
- Access the ink cartridge access door.
- To eliminate the ink cartridge, press the tab on the front of the ink cartridge to discharge it, and then eliminate it.
- If an orange tab is linked to any ink cartridge, eliminate it.
- Locate the ink cartridges on a clean piece of paper upside-down with the ink opening pointing up.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Monitor the printer’s control panel for any error messages.
Step 3: Wipe the ink cartridge vents and contacts
- Monitor the vent area situated on top of the ink cartridge, next to the HP logo.
- If any of the ink cartridges have clogged openings, use a pin to wipe the vents.
- Use a fresh, slightly dampened, lint-free cloth to swipe any accrued ink and debris on the copper-colored contact on the ink cartridge.
- Swipe the contact with a dry, lint-free cloth before scheduled to the next step.
- Recap the steps to clean each ink cartridge contacts.
- Use a fresh, slightly dampened, lint-free swab to swipe any accrued ink and debris on the copper-colored contact on the printhead.
- Swipe the contact with a dry, lint-free swab before you continue to the next step.
- Prudently reinsert each of the ink cartridges into its slot, and then shove the ink cartridge down and forward until it locks into place.
- Ensure each colored dot on the ink cartridge label matches the colored dot on the carriage.
- If any ink cartridges jut, press down resolutely until each ink cartridge locks into place.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Monitor the printer control panel exhibit for the error message.
- If the message is to Substitute the, , , or Ink Cartridge, eliminate the specified ink cartridge(s) and wipe the copper-colored contact again, and then reinsert the ink cartridge(s).
Step 4: Upgrade the printer firmware
- Ensure the printer is on and linked to the computer, either through your local network or a USB cable.
- Go to our website 123.hp.com/dj 3545 and then index your printer model number 123 hp setup deskjet 3545.
- Choose your operating system if required.
- Select Firmware, and then choose Download.
- If a Firmware section is not registered, an upgrade is not currently available for your printer.
- Choose Use HP Download and Install Assistant from 123hp.com/dj 3545 (Recommended), click Next, and then select Install now.
- When the HP Printer Update window displays, see if the printer’s serial number exhibits.
- If the serial number displays, choose the checkbox next to it and then select Update.
- If the serial number displays but the status is ‘not applicable’ (grayed out), you do not need to finish the firmware update. Choose Cancel.
- If the serial number does not display, link a USB cable to the printer and computer, pause for 20 seconds, and then choose Refresh. When the serial number exhibits, choose the checkbox next to it and then select Update.
- When the update finishes, choose OK.
- If you linked a USB cable to upgrade your network printer, eliminate the USB driver installed by Windows.
- Look in Windows for Devices and Printers, and then choose Devices and Printers in the list of options.
- Right-click the USB printer device that equals your printer model, and then choose Remove Device.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer and the computer, and then reboot the computer.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.