123 HP Deskjet 3600 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3600 Printer Illustration
If you need a moderately priced inkjet MFP, aimed more at office use than home use—for a home office, as a personal inkjet in a micro office, or for the dual role of home and home-office printer—the 123.hp.com/dj3600 All-in-One can be an excellent fit.It has some additionally notable features like an automatic document feeder (ADF), NFC, an Ethernet port, and the ability to fax.
HP Deskjet 3600 Printer Features
Progressive mobile and photo printing in three steps
Snap. Print. Enjoy. Print photos from your smartphone or tablet in three easy steps and laser-quality documents from your PC with wired and wireless networking choices. Print with just a tap from your NFC-enabled mobile device.
Adaptable performance for all your home projects
Help your family achieve more with this full-featured 123 HP Deskjet 3600 e-all-in-one. Generate lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents with comfort, and breeze through multipage copy, scan, and fax errands.
Achieve your creative potential for less
Focus on your inventive projects while conserving time and resources with this versatile hp deskjet 3600e-all-in-one. Progressive mobile printing features allow you create low-cost custom cards, gifts, photo books, and more.
HP Deskjet 3600 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 3600 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 3600 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 3600 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a 123.hp.com/dj3600 printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 3600 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 3600 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 3600 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 3600 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 3600 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download 123.hp.com/dj3600 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 3600
HP Deskjet 3600 Printer Quick Tips
- Fix smeary printouts
- Print in the right order
- Reduce bloatware
HP Deskjet 3600 Printer Troubleshooting
Printer does not have power display
Step 1: Take away all paper from the input tray
Eliminate all loose and jammed paper from the input tray area. You need a flashlight to finish some of these steps.
- Eliminate all paper from the input tray, comprising both loose and jammed paper.
- Use a flashlight to monitor for any jammed paper or objects in the input tray area, and then eliminate any jammed paper or objects you find.
- To evade tearing any whole sheets of paper, tug the paper with both hands.
- Select the Cancel button.
- The printer attempts to clear the jam automatically.
After eliminating all paper or objects from the input tray area, proceed to the next step to eliminate any additional jammed paper from the output tray.
Printer does not have power display
First, ensure that the printer is on. When a printer is on, it must have some light or LED(usually green) representing that it’s receiving power.If you do not have any indicator light, ensure the printer is linked to a working power outlet by checking and securing each end of the power cable. Next, press the 123.hp.com/dj3600 printer power button.If after doing the above steps, the printer still does not exhibit a power status indicator light, you have a severe printer issue and we propose to contact our experts.
Cables not associated properly
Your printer should have two cables linked to it: the power cable and the data cable. Ensure the power and data cables are linked to both the printer and computer.
Printer error (orange or blinking light)
After your printer has finished its initial startup, you should see a solid, colored light. If the indicator is intermittent or is orange, regularly this is an indication of a printer error, like a paper jam or an issue with the ink or toner cartridge. As it is not a criteria for all printers, if you see a blinking light, review the printer manual for precise error details.
No paper or paper jam
Your printer will not be able to print without paper. Ensure you have paper loaded into the printer paper cartridge or tray. Next, confirm that no paper is jammed or partially fed into the 123.hp.com/dj3600 printer. If you are doubtful whether the paper is stuck somewhere it shouldn’t be, view our help page for paper jam errors.
Inkjet printer ink related problems
Often when you’re meeting an ink related concern, your printer status indicator light (stated above) should be blinking. If this is not occurring, you may want to go to the next section. However, if you’ve lately inserted a new ink cartridge, you may want to attempt the below suggestions.Replacing ink cartridges and printer not working.
Most printers have a way of aligning a test page. A printer test page permits you to regulate if the printer is working. The printer self-test is typically proficient by holding down a series of keys. If you are not sure if your printer has this feature or how to accomplish it, refer to the printer guidebook or our website 123.hp.com/dj3600
You can also accomplish a software self-test to govern if the computer can view the printer and it’s able to print. Follow the steps below to perform this test.
Microsoft Windows users
- Access the printer’s control panel.
- Click on the 123.hp.com/dj3600 printers, printers and fax or devices and printers icon.
- Right-click on the printer you wish to test and choose the properties or printer properties option.
- In the printer’s Properties window, choose the Print Test Page button.
- If the printer can print a test page, your printer is connected and set up properly. However, if you are incompetent to print in other programs, the program you are trying to print from is likely to have issues.
Older forms of Windows with older printers
- Go to the MS-DOS prompt or windows command line.
- Get to the directory by indexing cd\
- Redirect dir to printer by indexing dir > lpt1
The above must take the directory listing and print it to the printer. If this does not print, view to your operating system 123.hp.com/dj3600 troubleshooting sector.