123 HP Deskjet 3636 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3636 Printer Illustration
The 123 HP Deskjet 3636 is an all-in-one printer that permits the user to print documents remotely using a mobile app. Lab-quality photographs can be printed easily from a variety of smart devices, comprising tablets and smartphones. If needed, a wired connection can be fixed up between the printer and a laptop, PC or mobile device. This is a combined printer and scanner unit that will add elegance to the desktop of any office.
HP Deskjet 3636 Printer Features
Print wirelessly by means of A the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app
The Deskjet 3636 bids wireless printing, permitting you to enjoy lab-quality photos from a variety of smartphones and tablets. By means of free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app, you can print documents and photos from your smart devices with comfort. You can also generate a wired linking between your smart device, laptop or PC with the printer.A color flatbed scanner permits you to scan documents and pictures with confidence, while an optional quiet mode permits you to print without causing disturbances.
Icon LCD display saves you in control
Effortlessly control the Deskjet 3636 using an icon LCD display with intuitive control panel buttons.
With a condensed design making it suitable for any room in the house, the printer can be effortlessly set-up straight from the box to permits you to begin printing quickly. The quiet mode of printing, intuitive LCD control panel and Instant Ink facility are particularly useful, and the option of using both wired and wireless connectivity enhances the printer’s flexibility. It can be used straight from the box to get printing and scanning easily, with minimal setting up essential.
Compatible with HP Instant Ink
Your 123 HP Deskjet 3636 printer will automatically create an order for replacement ink when it is required. Any unused pages roll over to the next month so you’re certainly not losing out on ink. If you’re a demanding user who desires more ink, then you can top up the service for extra ink usage.
HP’s Instant Ink cartridges clasp more ink than standard cartridges, so you can print photos. The service is based on how many pages you print and not the quantity of ink from 123.hp.com setup.
HP Deskjet 3636 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 3636 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 3636 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 3636 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 3636 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 3636 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 3636 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 3636 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 3636 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj 3636 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 3636
HP Deskjet 3636 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/deskjet 3636 Installation Disc Does Not Start (Windows)
Step 1: Alter the AutoPlay settings in Windows
To begin the installation process as soon as the software disc is introduced, ensure AutoPlay is enabled.
- Look in Windows for the control panel, and then select Enter.
- Under Hardware and Sound, select AutoPlay.
- The AutoPlay menu exhibits.
- Ensure the AutoPlay feature is enabled for all devices. Choose the check box if the option is not designated.
- Select Save.
Step 2: Run the Setup file from the disc
If the disc does not start by itself, access the disc contents from File Explorer, and then access the Setup file.
- Look in Windows for computer, and then select Enter.
File Explorer or This PC exhibits.
- Double-click the CD drive.
- The disc contents exhibit in the right pane of the window.
- Double-click the Setup file.
- The installer window displays.
- Trial the on-screen commands to connect the printer software.
Step 3: Copy the subjects of the installation disc to the hard drive
- Look in Windows for computer, and then select Enter.File Explorer or This PC exhibits.
- Double-click the C: drive.
- Choose New Folder, type HP Software to name the new folder, and then select Enter.
- . In File Explorer, choose the disc drive.The disc contents exhibit in the right pane of the window.
- Choose CTRL and A to tap all the files, and then select CTRL and C to copy all the files.
- Click the C: drive, and then access the HP Software folder you made in a previous step.
- Select CTRL and V to paste the file.
- Lookin Windows for Run, and then press Enter.
- In the Run window, type C:\HP Software\setup.exe, and then select Enter The installer window exhibits.
- Trial the on-screen instructions to download the software.
- Once the software is installed, remove the HP Software folder you generated.
Step 4: Monitor the installation disc and disc drive for damage
The computer disc drive may not be able to read the installation disc if it is dirty, or the disc drive may be broken. Swipe the installation disc, and then monitor for damage.
- Eliminate the software disc from the disc drive.
- Scrutinize the installation disc for any damage.
- If the disc is scratched, try to wipe or repair the disc. Most home electronics stores aid repair and cleaning kits for discs at minimal cost.
- Reinsert the software disc in the disc drive, and then trial the on-screen instructions to download the software.
Step 5: A new installation disc from HP
If the installation disc is dented, order a new installation disc from our website 123hp.com/setup 3636.
- Go to our website hp.cpm/123 , and then look for your printer model 123 HP DJ 3636.
- Select Order Physical Media-CD/DVD/USB, and then choose Order Media.
- Trial the on-screen instructions to finish the order.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.