123 HP Envy 4522 Printer Setup
HP Envy 4522 Printer Illustration
With the 123 HP Envy 4522 Printer, you don’t have to be linked physically to your printer to print images. The HP all-in-one Printer Remote app permits you to send files from your phone or tablet from anywhere with an internet connection. Simply link to the app and choose a file to print, then gather your image when you’re next to the wireless printer. Otherwise, link to the inkjet printer via the USB 2.0 port for fast and simple printing.
The HP ENVY 4522 inkjet printer is a versatile solution for printing, copying and scanning high-quality images. Easy to direct with a touchscreen display, this HP envy 4522 printer permits you to print wireless from anywhere or via a wired connection, to work around your lifestyle.
HP Envy 4522 Printer Features
Fast and Well-organized
Designed for competence, the HP Envy 4522 All-in-One Printer has print speeds of up to 9.5 ppm in black, and up to 6.8 ppm in color. Cheers to its duplex printing feature, you can conserve up to 50% on paper consumption as you can print on both sides.
Envy 4522 Unleash Your Creativity
Express your imaginative side and add an artistic flair to your prints. The 123 HP Envy 4522 printer yields lab-quality colored photos and documents perfect for presentations, school projects, business flyers, ads, and more. Presenting an intuitive touchscreen interface, the HP Envy All-in-one permits you tackle a wide range of printing-related errands.
Envy 4522 Mobile Printing
Use the HP Envy 4522 All-in-One Printer Remote app to accomplish and access your Envy Printer from a mobile smart device. With its wireless direct printing expertise, you can wirelessly print from your well-matched smartphone or tablet without the need of typing a password or WiFi code.
HP Envy 4522 Mobile Application
HP Envy 4522 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 4522 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 4522 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 4522 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 4522 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 4522 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 4522 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 4522 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 4522.
HP Envy 4522 Printer Quick Tips
- Connect the power cord and set your preferences to print. Glide the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the paper, then push the input tray forward until it clicks into place.
- Position the alignment page with the print side facing down on the scanner glass. Position it rendering to the engraved guides around the glass.
HP Envy 4522 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Printers - HP Easy Start Software Installation Fails (Mac)
Step 1: Monitor the network and printer link status
- If you are using a wireless router, examine your router’s documentation or support site to ensure it meets the following needs:
- Monitor the router band: Many routers can function in both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands. Assure that the 2.4 GHz router band is enabled and broadcasting. If the router broadcasts discrete network names (SSIDs) for each band, link the printer to the 2.4 GHz band SSID.
- Check whether the printer is ready for wireless & wired network setup.
- On the Mac, select the network icon in the menu bar to view the network name and status of the connection.
- Detach from any Virtual Private Networks (VPN) before mounting the printer software.
- Attempt installing the software again.
Step 2: Manually link the printer to your network
Attempt linking the printer to your network manually so that the HP Easy Start installer can locate the printer. Select your connection type for general guidelines on linking the printer to the computer or to your wired or wireless network.
Step 3: Momentarily disable firewall software on the computer
- Select the Apple menu, then choose System Preferences.
- Choose Security & Privacy.
- On the Security & Privacy window, select Firewall, then choose Firewall: Off.
- Attempt installing the HP software again.
Step 4: Return the print system
- Choose the Apple menu, then select System Preferences.
- Liable to your operating system, select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Double-click the blank space in the Printers list, then select Reset printing system.
- In the confirmation window, choose Reset in the confirmation window.
- Enter the Administrator name and password, then choose OK.
Step 5: Reboot the computer, printer, and router
- Separate the power cord from the router.
- Switch off the printer.
- Shut all running programs on your computer, including the HP software installation window, then turn off the computer.
- Relink the power cord to the router, then wait for the Internet activity light to show a normal connected status.
- Switch on the printer and the computer.
- Attempt installing the HP software again.
- If the install completes, the problem is resolved.
Step 6: Uninstall the HP software
- Choose Finder in the Dock.
- In the menu bar, select Go, choose Applications, then open the HP or Hewlett-Packard
- If HP Uninstaller is in the folder, right click it, then track the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
- If HP Uninstaller is not in the folder, proceed to the next step.
- Select and drag the HP or Hewlett –Packard folder to the Trash icon in the Dock.
- In the menu bar, select Go, click Go to Folder, type /Library/Printers, then choose Go.
- The Printers folder exhibits.
- Select and drag the HP or Hewlett-Packard folder to the Trash icon in the Dock.
- Reboot the Mac.
- Right-click or Ctrl + click the Trash icon, then choose Empty Trash.
Step 7: Reinstall the HP software
- Switch on the printer.
- If you’re 123 HP Envy 4522 Printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, detach the cable from the computer.
- If urged, choose a method to recognize your printer model, then trial the on-screen instructions to go to the Downloads page.
- Select Download next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, liable to the option that displays.
- Access the Downloads folder, then open the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to start the installation.
- Track the on-screen instructions to fix up the printer connection and install the software.
- When urged by the installer, select Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add window shows.
- Select the name of your printer, choose the Use or Print Using menu, click the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, then select Add.
- Arrive at the HP installer to complete the installation.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.