123 HP Envy 5642 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5642 Printer Illustration
123 HP Envy 5642 Setup printers have a dimension of 17.5 width and 13.2 profundities (in inches), 4.7 sneaks in stature and weight around 12.3 Kg. HP Envy 5642 is a less luxurious item when compared with another printer. It is furnished with a 2 inch monochrome display and is implanted with buttons for easy navigation.
HP Envy 5642 is a multi function printer (MFP), which bids duplex printing over WiFi.
HP Envy 5642 Printer Features
HP Envy 5642 Scan
You can scan straight to your computer both from the printer’s display panel or from the HP printer software mounted on your computer. Scanning from the printer display is pretty fast, while the latter is very slow.
HP Envy 5642 Copy
Using the Copy menu on your 123 HP Envy 5642 Setup printer comma you can easily choose the number of copies and the color of copying. You can also alter the paper type, size by using the Advanced Settings.
HP Envy 5642 Fax Setup
HP Envy 5642 comes with Fax feature which allows you to send and receive faxes, including color faxes. You can also schedule faxes and set up speed dials to send faxes rapidly and easily to regularly used numbers. You can also fix the number of fax.
HP Envy 5642 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5642 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 5642 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 5642 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 5642 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5642 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5642 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 5642 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 5642 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 5642.
HP Envy 5642 Printer Quick Tips
- Improve quality with the right paper setting
- Always print from an SD card. Printing with your computer over USB leaves your print susceptible to failure if your computer goes to sleep, restarts, or becomes disconnected from the printer.
- Print in the right order.
HP Envy 5642 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/envy 5642 - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Mac)
Step 1: Examine for error states and shut scan apps
Shut all open scanning applications, such as Apple Image Capture or HP Easy Scan. If a printing or scanning-related error message exhibits on the printer display or the computer, determine the error.
Step 2: Download the latest print driver
Older HP drivers may need to be updated to resolute printing issues. Go to our website 123.hp.com/setup 5642, choose your HP Envy 5642 printer, then track the on-screen commands to download the driver.
If your printer envy 5642 model is not listed on our website, use HP easy start to download and install the driver from 123.hp.com/envy5642.
Step 3: Monitor the printer and the computer connections
A common reason of print jobs getting stuck in the print queue is a pause in the communication between your computer and your HP printer. Choose the type of connection you have, then track the instructions to ensure that the connection is secure.
Step 4: Browse for multiple printers with the same name
- Select the Apple menu icon, and then choose System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners, Print and Scan, or Print and Fax.
- In the Printers and Scanners window, browse the option of devices on the left side. There should be only one printer queue name in the option for each printer used by the computer.
- If you only see one printer name listed, proceed to the next step to examine the status of the print job.
- If you see multiple printer queues for the same printer, eliminate all extra printers by choosing them and then selecting the minus button at the bottom of the list. Leave one printer in the list that corresponds to your printer.
Step 5: Remove the existing print queue and add the printer
- Ensure that your computer is linked to the Internet.
- In the Printers list, choose your 123 HP Envy 5642 Setup printer, and then select the Minus button to remove it.
- Select the Add button.
- Locate, and then choose the name of your printer from the Printer list, and then select Add to add your printer. Do not choose an HP Fax driver.
- Choose the Use or Print Using… menu, and then click the name of your printer.
Step 6: Rearrange the printer
- With the printer switched on, separate the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Release the power cord from the wall vent.
- Pause for at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall vent.
- Re-join the power cord to the back of the printer.
- If the printer does not turn on by itself, select the Power button to switch it on.
Step 7: Arrange the print system
- Select Reset in the confirmation window.
- Type an administrator username and password, and then choose OK.
- Wait until the printing system is reset and no devices display in the Printers list.
- Add your printer to the list again comma as was done before.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.