123 HP Envy Photo 6230 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 6230 Printer Illustration
Are you looking for a wireless multifunctional printer that can print lab-quality photos? Pan your eyes to the 123 HP Envy Photo 6230 printer. The primary aim of this printer is to print high-quality documents and photos in a home or a small business setup. HP ENVY 6230 is compatible with various media types such as A5, A4, B5, A6, and C6. This printer supports various mobile printing solutions such as HP ePrint, AirPrint, and Wireless Direct Printing. The user interface of HP ENVY 6230 is simple and accessible by everyone.
HP Envy Photo 6230 Printer Features
HP Envy 6230 Print
HP Envy Photo 6230 printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology. The print speed of this printer is as high as 13 pages per minute for black and 8 pages per minute for color documents. The maximum print resolution of HP ENVY Photo 6230 is 1200 X 1200 DPI.
HP Envy 6230 Scan
HP ENVY Photo 6230 uses CIS, Contact Image Sensor scanning technique. This printer has a flatbed scanner and the maximum flatbed scan size is 8.5 X 11.69 inches. The scan resolution of 123 HP Envy Photo 6230 is 1200 X 1200 DPI.
HP Envy 6230 Copy
HP ENVY Photo 6230 lets you copy crystal-clear documents with utmost clarity and perfection. The copy speed of this printer is as high as 21 copies per minute. The maximum copy resolution is 600 X 600 DPI. HP ENVY 6230 can copy up to 50 copies at once.
HP Envy Photo 6230 Mobile Application
HP Envy 6230 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 6230 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 6230 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 6230 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 6230 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6230 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy Photo 6230 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 6230 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com setup 6230 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup envy 6230
HP envy 6230 Printer Quick Tips
- STEP 1: Make sure that you always use genuine HP Ink Cartridges. You might not be able to achieve the ideal print quality if you use a non-HP ink cartridge.
- STEP 2: Ensure that you use correct paper type for the print jobs. If you insert a different paper type, it will affect the print quality and your printer might even display error messages.
- STEP 3: Clean your printer and printer parts regularly. This helps you help maintain the printer and avoid many issues related to printer and the print quality.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP envy 6230 Printer Troubleshooting
Having troubles with your HP ENVY Photo 6230? Does your printer display a Printer Offline message? Worry not, follow the simple troubleshooting steps provided below to fix the printer offline issue. For more assistance, call the toll-free number.
PRINTER IS OFFLINE (WINDOWS)
- STEP 1: If your 123.hp.com/envy 6230 displays a printer offline message, download and install the HP Print And Scan Doctor application.
- STEP 2: Run the application and select your printer. This application will check for the issue. Follow the prompted instructions to resolve the issue.
- STEP 3: Restart the printer and the router. If you are using a LAN connection, disconnect the LAN cable and plug it back after a while. Ensure the stability of network connection.
- STEP 4: Open the Devices And Printers window on your computer. Make sure that there is a green checkmark next to your printer’s icon.
- STEP 5: 5. If not, right-click on the icon and select Set As Default Printer. Click on the See What’s Printing option and click Printer. Deselect the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline options.
- STEP 6: If the issue persists, reset the printer. Remove the power cord out of the printer while it is running. Reconnect it after a while and try printing a document.
- STEP 7: Open the Devices And Printers window. Select your printer and open the Printer Properties option. Select your printer under the Ports tab.
- STEP 8: Ensure that the port name or description include keywords like USB, DOT4, WSD, Network, Standard TCP Port or Standard IP Port.
- STEP 9: Update the printer firmware if the problem continues. Enter the model number 123hp envy 6230 of your printer under the Driver Download section and download the firmware from hp.com/123.
- STEP 10: If none of the above-given steps work, you need to service your printer. If you have any queries, call the toll-free number.
PRINTER IS OFFLINE (MAC)
- STEP 1: If your 123.hp.com/envy6230 displays a printer offline message, follow the steps given below to diagnose and resolve the issue.
- STEP 2: Check the mode of connection. If you are using a USB or LAN cable connection, remove it and reconnect it back after a while. If you are using a wireless connection, restart the router.
- STEP 3: Make sure that you have connected your printer and computer to the same wireless network. Do not connect your printer to a guest network.
- STEP 4: Open the System Preferences window, select your printer’s name click on Print & Scan. Find the printers that match your printer’s name.
- STEP 5: If there are multiple devices with the same name, leave the default printer device and remove the other devices by tapping on the Minus icon.
- STEP 6: Delete the existing printer queue by selecting your printer and pressing the Minus icon. Refresh your system and tap on the Add button to re-add the printer to the queue.
- STEP 7: Click on the Use or Print Using option. Select the name of your printer or AirPrint option. Your printer will now display in the printer queue.
- STEP 8: If the issue persists, try resetting the printer system. Disconnect the power cord from the printer while the printer is running.
- STEP 9: Uninstall and re-install the printer driver. Try updating the printer firmware. Update the printer firmware to fix bugs and malfunctions.
- STEP 10: If the issue continues, you need to service your printer. If you have more queries or questions, call the toll-free number and get in touch with the experts.
HOW TO PRINT PHOTO
- STEP 1: With 123 HP Envy Photo 6230, printing a photo is easier than ever. The quality of the printed photo is not compromised for anything. Before beginning the printing process, remove the paper from the paper tray.
- STEP 2: Extend the paper width guides and insert the photo paper into the paper tray. Open the photo that you wish to print and click on the File menu. Tap on the Print option and open the Print Properties window.
- STEP 3: Make the necessary changes such as choosing the orientation, paper size, paper type and other settings such as the quality settings, and color. Once you are done customizing, click OK and Print.
HOW TO SCAN
- STEP 1: If you wish to scan a document or photo using the HP ENVY Photo 6230, you need to install the required printer driver on your printer. You can download it from our website 123hp.com/envy 6230. Install HP Easy Scan along with the driver.
- STEP 2: Load the document that you wish to scan on the scanner glass. If you are using a Windows computer, open HP Scan app. Select the preferred job type and edit changes or settings. Click Scan to begin scanning.
- STEP 3: If you are using a Mac, open HP Easy Scan. Select your printer and choose the job type under Presets menu. Tap on the Send button and click Folder. Choose the destination folder and click Save to start scanning.
HOW TO FAX
- STEP 1: HP ENVY Photo 6230 printer does not support fax feature. This multifunctional printer only supports print, scan, and copy features. Although, if you have a different printer model and wish to fax, get a telephone cord.
- STEP 2: Connect the cord to the printer and the other end to the wall outlet. Set the fax preference such as Dial Type, Fax Volume, Rings To Answer, and Answer Mode. If you have an answering machine, connect it to the 2-EXT jack on the printer’s rear.
- STEP 3: Obtain the receiver’s phone line with the fax machine. Load the document that you wish to fax on the scanner glass. Enter the recipient’s phone number and press Black, Color, and Send to start faxing the document.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.