123.hp.com/envy7130 Printer Guidance
123 HP Envy Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/envy7130 is truly the envy of every printer owner. This printer is a compact printer capable of fitting into any tight office/home environment that you might want to stick it into. Capable of printing excellent photos, this printer is the ideal choice for every aspiring photographer. 123.hp.com/setup 7130 find its way into small offices owing to its functionality.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Printer Functions
HP Envy 7130 Scan
Scanning is the process of digitizing and stored the scanned document/ photos forever. Versatile functions such as save as PDF and send to mail are some of the options that one can choose from.
HP Envy 7130 Print Job
A digital version of any document can be printed on a paper of our choosing. Printing is a simple process that consumes ink. Once configured, choose a document and click the print button.
HP Envy 7130 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridge is a plastic case that houses printing ink. It also contains the contact points and a printhead which are the key parts in printing. The printhead is responsible for spraying ink on the paper.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Mobile Application
HP Envy 7130 Airprint
HP Envy 7130 AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer, then follow these instructions.
HP Envy 7130 ePrint
HP Envy 7130 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/setup 7130 printer.
HP Envy 7130 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
Easy HP Envy 7130 Driver & Manual Download Steps
HP Envy 7130 Driver
Download the Updated HP Envy 7130 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from our website within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 7130 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 7130 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural HP Envy 7130 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 7130 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 7130 Setup.
HP Envy 7130 Printer Quick Tips
- STEP 1: Always prefer genuine HP paper over third-party papers for printing. It will ensure greater ink utilization and pristine print quality.
- STEP 2: Ink cartridges when it comes from the manufacturer is sure to last longer and provide better prints. Using other cartridges will damage your documents and printer.
- STEP 3: Don’t forget to keep your 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer’s driver software updated. When bugs are reported, HP resolved them and rolls out driver updates.
HP Envy 7130 Troubleshooting
Printers 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 setup are devices that without proper care and nurturing are bound to run into errors. HP Envy 7130 troubleshooting tips are available for every error out there offering quick solutions for your discomfort.
How to scan from HP Envy 7130?
- STEP 1: Download preferably the full feature software from 123.hp.com/setup 7130 . This contains all the features that are to do with printer operation. Make sure the scanner lid is devoid of foreign particles and dirt for a smooth scanning experience.
- STEP 2: Place the document face down on the scanner glass and click the scan button. This will prompt the printer to proceed with scanning and post that the scanned copy will be presented to your computer.
- STEP 3: You have the option of saving this as a PDF to your computer or mail it to the email of your choosing. Make sure to align the document with the measurement provided on the scanner lid.
How to fax from HP Envy 7130?
- STEP 1: Fax setup differs with each country. Understand that each fax configuration is different. Make sure you have a DSL modem and telephone answering machine.
- STEP 2: Unplug any telephone devices or networking equipment from the phone jack which is connected to the 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer. Using a phone line splitter. One is connected to the 123.hp.com/envy 7130 printer (with a DSL filter) and the other is connected to the modem.
- STEP 3: Some of the settings that can be tampered with are the fax speed, ring to answer (set it higher than phone tone), Error correction mode (Turn it off to resolve connection issues). Enable Auto answer to automatically receive incoming faxes.
How to print both sides of the paper?
- STEP 1: The duplex settings are made use of to print on both sides of the paper. This is a simple setting tweak provided you have the hardware to back it up. Go to file and click on print.
- STEP 2: Choose your printer’s name 123.hp.com/setup 7130 and click Printer Properties –> Preferences –> Printer Setup. Search for the duplex settings on the duplex printing tab. In here, choose Print on Both sides or Two-Sided Printing option.
- STEP 3: In case the printing shortcut is not available, click Layout, Features or Finishing tab and locate the Print on Both Sides menu. Here, you are to choose the binding or page flip option as per your requirement. For more 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer related assistance get in touch with our experts.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.