123 HP Envy Photo 7130 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy Printer Illustration
123 HP Envy Photo 7130 truly the envy of every printer owner. This printer is a compact printer capable of fitting into any tight office/home environment that you might want to stick it into.Capable of printing excellent photos, this printer is the ideal choice for every aspiring photographer. Envy 7130 find its way into small offices owing to its functionality.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Printer Features
HP Envy 7130 Scan
Scanning is the process of digitizing and stored the scanned document/ photos forever. Versatile functions such as save as PDF and send to mail are some of the options that one can choose from.
HP Envy 7130 Print Job
A digital version of any document can be printed on a paper of our choosing. Printing is a simple process that consumes ink. Once configured, choose a document and click the print button.
HP Envy 7130 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridge is a plastic case that houses printing ink. It also contains the contact points and a printhead which are the key parts in printing. The printhead is responsible for spraying ink on the paper.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Mobile Application
HP Envy 7130 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 7130 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 7130 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 7130 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 7130 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 7130 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 7130 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com setup 7130 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup envy 7130
HP Envy 7130 Printer Quick Tips
- STEP 1: Always prefer genuine HP paper over third-party papers for printing. It will ensure greater ink utilization and pristine print quality.
- STEP 2: Ink cartridges when it comes from the manufacturer is sure to last longer and provide better prints. Using other cartridges will damage your documents and printer.
- STEP 3: Don’t forget to keep your printer’s driver software updated. When bugs are reported, HP resolved them and rolls out driver updates.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP envy 7130 Printer Troubleshooting
Printers 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 are devices that without proper care and nurturing are bound to run into errors. Troubleshooting tips are available for every error out there offering quick solutions for your discomfort.
HOW TO SCAN
- STEP 1: Download preferably the full feature software from 123.hp.com/setup 7130 . This contains all the features that are to do with printer operation. Make sure the scanner lid is devoid of foreign particles and dirt for a smooth scanning experience.
- STEP 2: Place the document face down on the scanner glass and click the scan button. This will prompt the printer to proceed with scanning and post that the scanned copy will be presented to your computer.
- STEP 3: You have the option of saving this as a PDF to your computer or mail it to the email of your choosing. Make sure to align the document with the measurement provided on the scanner lid.
HOW TO FAX
- STEP 1: Fax setup differs with each country. Understand that each fax configuration is different. Make sure you have a DSL modem and telephone answering machine.
- STEP 2: Unplug any telephone devices or networking equipment from the phone jack which is connected to the printer. Using a phone line splitter. One is connected to the printer (with a DSL filter) and the other is connected to the modem.
- STEP 3: Some of the settings that can be tampered with are the fax speed, ring to answer (set it higher than phone tone), Error correction mode (Turn it off to resolve connection issues). Enable Auto answer to automatically receive incoming faxes.
How to PRINT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PAPER
- STEP 1: The duplex settings are made use of to print on both sides of the paper. This is a simple setting tweak provided you have the hardware to back it up. Go to file and click on print.
- STEP 2: Choose your printer’s name 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 and click Printer Properties –> Preferences –> Printer Setup. Search for the duplex settings on the duplex printing tab. In here, choose Print on Both sides or Two-Sided Printing option.
- STEP 3: In case the printing shortcut is not available, click Layout, Features or Finishing tab and locate the Print on Both Sides menu. Here, you are to choose the binding or page flip option as per your requirement.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.