123.hp.com/envy7155 Printer Guidance
HP Envy 7155 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer is designed for those who love to share photos. It includes a dedicated photo tray, borderless printing and SD card slot. You can print, scan and copy with this printer. Once you connect it with the HP Smart app you can print from social media, the cloud and the camera-roll gallery.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Highlights
- It is capable of printing through Wi-Fi, USB and dual-band Wi-Fi.
- Supports both Black & White and Color Copy.
- The Copy resolution of black and white is up to 300dpi and of color is 600 dpi.
- Supports Automatic duplex printing.
- It has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages/month.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer is compatible with a Secure Digital memory card.
- The printer supports mobile-printing solutions such as Air Print, ePrint, Wireless Direct printing and HP ePrint.
- Supports HP PCL 3 GUI as the print languages.
- Uses HP Thermal Inkjet Print technology and also provides Borderless printing.
- The scan resolution is up to 1200 dpi and the scanner is a flatbed type.
- The scan is featured with Twain version.
- Hp Envy 7155 is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer - Mobile Application
HP Envy 7155 Airprint
HP Envy 7155 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 7155 ePrint
HP Envy 7155 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer.
HP Envy 7155 Cloud Print
HP Envy 7155 Google Cloud Print allows you share 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
123 HP Envy 7155 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 7155 Driver
Download the Updated HP Envy 7155 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 7155 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 7155 driver for Windows and Mac compatible 123 Envy 7155 printer.
HP Envy 7155 Manual
Download the Easy HP Envy 7155 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the HP Envy 7155 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 7155.
HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting
Replacing Ink Cartridges in HP Envy 7155 Printer
If you notice that the ink out light is flashing or is on, replace the cartridge in 123.hp.com/setup 7155 by following the guidelines given below to fix HP Envy 7155 troubleshooting issue.
- Switch on the printer, if it is not on. Now, open the ink cartridge access door. You may notice that the carriage moves to the center of the printer. Now, press in the tab on the front of the ink cartridge.
- Make sure that you do not lift the latch next to the carriage to install the ink cartridges. This may lead to cartridge and printing problems. Note that the latch must remain down to install the ink cartridges correctly.
- Do not switch off the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer when ink cartridges are missing. Ascertain that you replace any missing cartridges immediately to avoid print quality issues and possible extra ink usage or damage to the ink system.
- Now, take out an ink cartridge from its package and then remove the orange pull-tab and plastic wrap completely before you remove the orange cap in the next step.
- This is to avoid the ink leak from the cartridge. On removing the plastic wrap, the paper label on the top of the ink cartridge may tear slightly, which is necessary to properly vent the ink cartridge.
- Make sure that you twist the orange cap counter-clockwise to snap it off. Now, with the nozzle and contacts facing down, slide the ink cartridge into its slot and then press down on the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Ascertain that the colored icon on the ink cartridge matches the colored icon on the slot. If the ink cartridge does not snap into place, you need to remove the ink cartridge from the carriage.
- Now, gently bend the tab away from the cartridge and then reinsert the ink cartridge into the carriage. Make sure that you do not bend the tab away from the cartridge more than 1.27 cm (0.5 in).
- Repeat the above steps for each ink cartridge that needs replacement. Note that when you insert a new ink cartridge, the printer automatically prompts you to align the ink cartridges.
Steps to Repair HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridge Setup
Sometimes due to the problem in the cartridge, the alignment page may not print as expected. You can follow the solutions given below to resolve this issue.
- Make sure that you check the printer for packing materials or other debris and then realign the printer. If there is any material left in the printer, the alignment may fail and the alignment page may not print.
- Check for any obstructions in the printer and discard all the paper from the paper tray. Now, open the inner access door and then take out any packing material or debris from the printer.
- Now, carefully close the inner access door and then reload paper into the paper tray. Make sure that the paper in the stack is of the same size and type and free from dust, wrinkles, tears or folds.
- Ensure that the stack of paper fits within the paper tray and is not higher than the top of the paper width guide. Now, remove, inspect and then reseat the cartridges to realign the printer.
- If the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer is OFF, press the power button to turn it on. Now, open the cartridge access door. You may notice that the carriage moves to the far right side of the printer.
- Now, press down on the top of the color cartridge to release it and then pull the cartridge out to take it out from its slot. If the protective tape is still attached to the cartridge, carefully hold the cartridge by its sides.
- Pull the pink pull-tab on the cartridge to discard the tape. You can repeat the above steps to remove, inspect and then reseat the black cartridge. Carefully close the cartridge access door.
- You may notice that the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer automatically prints an alignment page when you reinsert the cartridges and close the cartridge access door.
Resolve Troubles with HP Envy 7155 printing paper
- Discard any loose paper from the paper input tray. If the paper is a visible part way through the front of the printer, then you need to carefully pull the paper to take it out.
- Also, clear the jam from the back of the printer. Switch off the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer, then unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and then remove the rear access door from the printer.
- Now, discard any paper stuck in the rollers. You need to check the rollers and wheels for torn pieces of paper if the paper tears when it is removed from the rollers.
- Note that if all the pieces of paper are not removed, then more paper jams are likely to occur. Plug in the connections and then turn on the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer. If the issue continues, you can clean the rollers.
- Wipe the rollers with a clean cloth, then allow the rollers to dry completely and then replace the rear access door. Lift the top cover and clear the jam inside the cartridge access door. Close the paper jam and print cartridge access door.
Make sure that you use paper within the required specifications to avoid printing issues. The paper should be free from wrinkles, curls, dust or debris. Ascertain that the papers in the stack are of same size and type. Follow the tips below if there are any jam issues to fix HP Envy 7155 troubleshooting problem.
123 HP 7155 Printer - Wireless Setup Instruction Guide
- Collect the network name and password and then you need to make sure that the PC and printer are prepared for the installation. Check if your computer has an internet access.
- Now, check if the printer, router and computer are on and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which your HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is connected.
- Make sure that you use the printer’s built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to open or search for the printer folder in the list of installed software programs. Now, you can download an app that is compatible with your OS.
- This app may help you find the network name and then you can type the network password to connect your printer to this network. Now, switch on the printer and proceed to the next step.
- Follow the instructions on the control panel to connect the printer to this network. Make sure that you install the current version of the full feature software.
- Now, choose a suitable method to identify the printer model 123 HP Envy Photo 7155. You can follow the instructions on the screen to go to the download page. Click download next to the full feature driver or select Basic Drivers for other driver options from 123.hp.com/setup 7155.
- Download the latest driver for your system from our website. Note that during the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer software installation, the printers without a touch display can use the USB wireless setup method.
- Only when you are instructed by the software, connect and disconnect the cable. Follow the instructions on the screen to get help to configure your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer’s wireless connection.
Make sure that the printer is connected to the wireless network. Follow the basic instructions given below to set up your 123 HP Envy Photo 7155 printer on the wireless network.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.