123.hp.com/envy7858 Printer Guidance
You can increase home office productivity with this 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer, an All-in-one printer. It supports USB, wireless, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi networks. Moreover, easily print from your mobile device. Save more power with this ENERGY STAR printer.
- The copy has a resolution of up to 300 dpi for black and white and color up to 600 dpi with a speed of 21cpm.
- Fax has a resolution up to 300 x 311 dpi.
- Supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Air Print, Mopria print and Wireless Direct Print.
- The printer has a built-in universal power supply.
- The printer works on HP Thermal Inkjet Technology with black and white print speed up to 15 ppm and color print speed up to 10 ppm.
- It has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages.
- The printer supports Windows and Mac OS.
- The scanner type is a flatbed type.
- It has a memory card slot.
- The Automatic Document Feeder capacity is up to 35 sheets.
- It also supports Borderless printing.
123.hp.com/envy7858 - Mobile Application
HP Envy 7858 Airprint
HP Envy 7858 AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer, then follow these instructions.
HP Envy 7858 ePrint
HP Envy 7858 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer.
HP Envy 7858 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
Quick HP Envy 7858 Driver & Manual Download Steps
HP Envy 7858 Driver
Download the Updated HP Envy 7858 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 7858 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 7858 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 7858 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural HP Envy 7858 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 7858 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 7858 Setup.
HP Envy 7858 Printer Functions
How to Print?
The steps to print a document on your Mac and Windows system are given below.
- Open the print window to alter the print job settings for best results. You can edit the document to adjust text font and size, select layout options and to modify any other appearance settings, before printing.
- Select File and then tap the Print option. You may notice that the printer settings window displays. Now, you can choose your printer model 123 HP Setup Envy 7858 from the Printer menu and then from the Presets menu.
- Select a suitable option that applies to your print job or paper type. Now, you need to tap the unnamed menu at the center of the window to choose different settings types and then change any settings.
- Once the setup is complete, you are all set to print. Print any document to check the status of the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer. For any information just reach us..!!
How to Fax?
- Follow the steps given below to set up the fax on your 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer.
- Install the ink cartridges and then load the input tray with either U.S. Letter or A4-size paper. Now, you need to connect the printer with the telephone cord and adapter (if provided). Analyze the type of telephone system.
- In order to fax successfully, you can use the phone cord provided to connect the printer to the wall jack. To set the fax date and time, you can tap the Right Arrow on the control panel and then select the Setup option.
- Now, tap the Down Arrow and then select the Preferences option. To set the month, day and year, select the Up and Down Arrows and to return to the Preferences menu, you need to tap the Return Arrow.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to set the fax volume and fax header. To set the fax correctly, you can run a fax test. Re-check the fax settings listed in the report if you are unable to fax but the report shows the printer passed the test.
How to Print photos?
The steps to print photos from both Windows and Mac PC are given below.
- Load photo paper into the main paper tray based on where the tray is and the type of 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer you have. You can remove any plain paper from the main paper tray.
- Make sure that you load the short edge of the photo paper into the tray based on your printer model HP Envy Photo 7858. Place the paper in such a way that the tab faces up or towards you to prevent printing on it.
- Now, adjust the paper width guides so they rest against the edges of the paper. In order to print the photo on your Windows PC, you can follow the steps given below.
- To set up the print job, open the print window and document properties. Before printing, you can edit the photo to improve colors, brightness or any other printer settings.
- Now, right-click the photo you want to print, tap Open with and then select Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. You may notice that the Print or Print Pictures window opens with general print job settings.
- To access more layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings, you can open the printer Document Properties window. Now, click Options, then tap Printer Properties and then select Preference. Make sure that you change the color and quality settings for best photo printing results.
- For Mac, open the print window to select and change available settings when printing photos. Now, open the photo, click File and then select the Print option. For the Photos app, you can select a layout and then click Print.
- Choose your printer from 123.hp.com/envy7858 the Printer menu. From the Presets menu, you can select an option that applies to your print job or paper type. Customize the settings and then try to print.
Refill ink cartridge
Hp generally does not recommend refilling of the cartridge. However, you can follow the steps given below to refill the ink cartridge.
- Make sure that you collect your kit, a roll of paper towels and some clear scotch tape together on a large flat working surface, a table or desk.Now, remove the empty cartridge from your printer.
- Carefully shut the printer lid or door. Make sure that you cover your hands with a pair of disposable gloves. You can take a paper towel and fold it in half twice.
- Now, work over the paper towel to catch any leaking ink. You can read the instruction in the manual to learn how to refill your particular type of ink cartridge.
- Make sure that you locate the fill holes on the top of the cartridge. Note that the depressions can be felt by rubbing your finger across the label. Few cartridges have more than one hole.
- Note that only one hole leads to the ink reservoir that you will refill that has a sponge in it. You can use a sharp pencil to pierce the refill holes in the top of the ink cartridge.
- Or take the top label off with a knife or screwdriver. There are four colors of ink: black, magenta, cyan, and yellow. You can follow instructions in the kit to insert the colors in their respective holes of 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer.
- Or insert a toothpick into the holes. Note that the markings on the ink cartridge may fool you causing you put the wrong colors in the cartridge ink chambers.
- Now, insert the long needle of the refill ink bottle in the correct hole penetrating the foam down in the bottom of the cartridge. Make sure that you do not push air into the cartridge foam while refilling.
- Ensure that you do not over-fill ink in the hole. Make sure that you slowly release the air, sucking a little ink back out of the ink cartridge, before you remove the needle completely.
- Now, carefully daub the cartridge contacts on the paper towel. You may notice a splotch of the ink leaking out on the paper towel. Carefully cover the hole with a small piece of clear scotch tape.
- Repeat the same ink refilling procedure for other ink colors. After refilling all three colors, carefully blot the cartridge print head on a folded piece of paper towel.
- Repeat this several times. If you notice that the blot shows the colors either faded or not at all, blot on a wet paper towel and again on dry, to get the ink flowing. Replace the ink cartridge in the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer and try to print.
123.hp.com/setup 7858 - USB Setup
Set up your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer for a USB cable connected to a Windows or Mac computer by following the steps below.
- Check the requirements and then delete any previously installed printer versions from your PC. Now, make sure that the printer is on and in a ready state.
- Use a USB cable less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length. Ensure that there is an available USB port on your PC. Unplug the USB cable from the computer and do not reconnect the cable until prompted.
- On Windows, search for devices, then select the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results. Now, right-click the icon for your printerpr model and then tap Remove device.
- If multiple icons exist for the printer, you can remove them all. Now, close the Devices and Printers window and then proceed to the next step to install the driver and set up the connection.
- Type your printer model (HP Envy 7855) and then follow the on-screen prompts to download the driver. If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, then you can follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup.
- When prompted to choose a connection type, make sure that you select USB. On your Mac, if you are prompted to add the printer to the printer queue, tap the printer model 123.hp.com/setup 7858 and then tap the Use or Print Using menu.
- Now, select the name of your printer 123 HP Envy 7855 in the pop-up menu and then you need to click the Add option. When you select a different driver from the Use menu, there is a possibility that it may result in limited printer functionality.
- Return to the HP installer to complete the installation. Based on the print job, you can try to print, scan, or fax from 123.hp.com/envy7858. For any information, you can reach us to solve printer issues.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.