123 HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 100 Printer Illustration
To print the documents and photos on the go, the HP Officejet 100 is one of the great options. Compact, easy to carry. It even accommodates in your luggage. It has a long- lasting battery and capable of producing excellent text and business- graphic documents. This will be the good choice, if mobility and high- quality outputs are top priorities. Check 123.hp.com/oj 100 to know more about this printer.
HP Officejet 100 Printer Features
Print job stuck
Not all the assigned print jobs will be done successfully, if the printer experience the Print job stuck issue. Using mismatch paper types and curled papers are the causes of this issue. Check our manual to know clearly about the issue and troubleshooting steps.
This is done to check the ink levels of an already available ink cartridge. Ink level indicators and warnings offer estimation for planning purpose only. Search for a cartridge icon, an ink level menu, or an ink cartridge icon to check the status of each cartridge.
Cancel a Print job
The print job from a computer cannot be successful, if the job stuck in the Windows print queue. The assigned print job neither be canceled nor be deleted. Follow the instructions provided in our manual to resolve the issue.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Application
HP Officejet 100 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet 100 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet 100 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet 100 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet 100 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 100 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 100 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet 100 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/oj100 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Officejet 100
HP Officejet 100 Printer Quick Tips
- Load correct paper type and adequate number of papers in the input tray of the HP printer. Check our manual to know the compatible paper format.
- Accumulation of dust and debris in the rollers and electrical contacts do not allow the carriage to displace properly. Periodical cleaning should be carried out using a lint- free cloth.
- Using a cable more than 3 m of length for connecting the printer to the computer is not advisable. Connect the printer directly to the available port on the computer.
HP Officejet 100 Printer Troubleshooting
The HP printer troubleshooting tips and procedures are available at 123.hp.com/ oj 100. The tips provided in the manual are very simple. Hardware/ software issues, network issues can be resolved easily.
Printer Offline- Windows
- Check out the necessary steps to be done, if a status message of offline or printer offline message displays on the screen.
- When your printer is offline, it fails to communicate with the computer and results in printer failure.
- Get the best diagnosing tool installed on the computer, follow the prompts, and solve the network issue.
- Check if the printer you are using is kept as a default printer. If the printer other than the one you are using is kept as a default printer, the printer function will fail.
- Reset the printer, take a printer status report, and evaluate the results.
- If any wrong port is selected, the network connection of the printer cannot be maintained. So make sure that the port you have chosen to link the printer is correct.
- Check for firmware update periodically. If any update is present, trial the on- screen prompts and get the update installed on the computer.
- Manually check the printer connection. The printer can be restored from the offline mode to the greater extent by connecting the printer manually.
- Include a second printer device to Windows. This solution is applicable only for network connection.
- Check our website for further details.
Printer Offline- Mac computer
- When you attempt to print, the message offline or printer not responding displays on the screen, and stops printing further.
- Scrutinize the connection between the printer and the Mac.
- Reboot the HP Officejet 100 printer by plugging out the power cord from the printer’s end and the power outlet.
- Leave the system undisturbed for a while and then establish the connection how you did before.
- If the printer does not powered on by itself, use the power button and switch on it.
- Scrutinize if multiple devices are present in the printer’s list. If yes, remove all other than one that prevails in an idle state.
- Try to re- establish the network connection after rebooting the entire print system.
- If none of the solutions provided above have put the network issue to an end, connect the printer to some other computer and try to print.
- Connecting the printer to a host network or guest might also cause the printer offline issue.
- Disable IPv6 and use only the IPv4 option at the time of establishing the printer connection.
- For more information and tips to resolve the network issue, stay connected with our technical expert team.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.