123.hp.com/setup 6958 Printer Setup Guide and Resolve Network Connectivity Issues
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Printer Illustration
An HP Setup Officejet Pro 6958 printer is quite affordable for both office and home purpose. Get professional-quality documents and photos using the mobile printing solutions from 123.hp.com/setup 6958. Obtain the documents instantly with the ultra-high print speed. Use the printer right out of the box. Connect the printer to a wireless network for printing any documents wirelessly.
Unique Features for HP Officejet Pro 6958 Printer
HP OJPro 6958 Ink Level
An Inkjet technology used in the 123.hp.com/setup 6958. The cartridges used in the printer are black and color cartridge. Print technology used in the printer is drop-on thermal technology.
HP OJPro 6958 Print
Insert plain paper into the input tray. Alignment of papers should be done using the paper-width guides located in the tray. Make the necessary changes in the 123.hp.com/ojpro6958 Print Settings and then click Print.
OJPro 6958 Scan
Scanning can be done using various applications compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Install the full feature driver that supports the scanning process in the printer model and then start the scanning process.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled 123 HP Officejet Pro Printer Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling 123.hp.com/ojpro6958 printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojpro6958 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you 123.hp.com/setup 6958 and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Officejet Pro 6958.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Printer Quick Tips
- Get the updated driver from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro6958 to obtain all latest features in the printer. Download the compatible driver for your printer model.
- Compatible and genuine ink cartridges and paper types are one of the good solutions to solve the driver and ink cartridge issues.
- Prior to installing the ink cartridge, peel off the protective tape on it. Similarly, do not touch the copper strips which leads to ink system failure.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Printer Troubleshooting
You can refer to the user manual or follow the guidelines mentioned on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro6958 to solve the printer issues. In case an issue still continues, call our toll-free number with your HP Setup Officejet pro 6958 printer. Our technical team will fix the issue.
How to resolve Printer not found during network driver setup - windows
- Reboot the printer, system and the router to solve the issues in the 123.hp.com/setup 6958 printer while setting up the device.
- Unplug the power cable from the router and switch off the printer. End all programs running in the system’s background.
- Plug in the power cable back to the router and wait for the Internet activity light to be stable.T hen, switch on all devices.
- Ensure that the network is in proper working condition. For a Wireless connection, ensure that the wireless light is stable.
- For a Wired connection, ensure that the green light is stable and the orange activity light should blink when it is connected.
- Ensure that the device is not connected to a guest network. Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to rectify the printer issues automatically.
- Deactivate the firewall software on the system. Examine whether the issue is with the software. If yes, modify the settings and activate it again.
- In case the issue is not with the software, disable it. Uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver should be done to solve the issue.
- Uninstalling can be done by following the on-screen prompts for software removal. Install the updated driver from our website 123.hp.com/setup 6958
- Based on the on-screen prompts, install the HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer driver. In case the issue still per printer driver. In case the issue still persists, call our toll-free number.
How to resolve Printer not found during network driver setup - Mac
- Restarting the printer, system and the router is one of the good solutions to solve the network -connected issues.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cable from the router. Close all the background running programs and then turn off the system.
- Wait for a while and connect the cable back to the printer and for the internet activity light to screen in normal connected status.
- Switch on all devices. Examine whether the network connection is in a proper working condition. Ensure that the router operates in 2.4GHz.
- Do not connect the 123.hp.com/setup 6958 printer to a guest network. In case of wired connection, the orange activity light should remain stable.
- While for a wireless connection, ensure that the wireless light on the control panel of the printer should be in on state and stable.
- In case the signal strength is weak, move the printer and the system near to the wireless router and keep all metal objects away from it.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard method to connect the 123.hp.com/setup 6958 printer to a wireless network . Wait for the list of network names displayed on the screen.
- Choose your network name and type the password, if prompted. After that, the connection gets established.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver to fix the network driver setup issue . For any queries, call our toll-free number.
Simple Steps - How to print photo
- Load adequate photo paper into the input tray. Use the paper-width guides to adjust the papers. Do not bend the edges of the sheets.
- Bending in the edges of the paper results in paper jam issue. Compatible photo papers should be inserted into the input tray.
- Make the necessary changes in Print settings to get quality outputs. The Print settings include Resize, Brightness, etc.
- Examine whether the 123.hp.com/ojpro6958 printer supports Borderless printing. If yes, choose the option to start the printing process.
- After making the changes, select the Print option. Wait for a second for the printer to print a photo. Get the printed sheets in the output tray.
Simple Steps - How to scan
- Keep the original document with the printed side down on the scanner glass or insert it into the Automatic Document Feeder.
- From the control panel of the printer, make the required changes in the scan settings. After that, press the Scan button.
- In case the scan option is not available in the control panel, open the scan application installed in the system.
- On the home screen, click the Scan option. Do the necessary changes in the 123.hp.com/ojpro6958 scan settings and then move to the next step.
- Press the Scan icon to start the scan process. The scanned file gets automatically stored in the destination folder.
Instruction to Setting up fax for 123.hp.com/setup 6958
- Obtain a telephone cable available in the printer’s shipment box. Plug in one end of the cable to the telephone and the other end to the printer’s rear referred as 2-EXT.
- On the control panel of the printer, set the dial type as tone or pulse based on the user’s requirements. Dial type should be similar to phone and printer.
- Set the volume level to its maximum during the fax call. Make sure that you do not set it to off mode. This may result in issue in sending or receiving faxes.
- Type the text for the recipient to view at the top of the faxes. The header contains the name, business name and fax number.
How to Print a Duplex printing for 123.hp.com/setup 6958
- Duplex printing is the process of printing on both sides of the pages without cutting down the paper cost and time.
- Insert enough paper into the input tray. Adjust the paper-width guides against the edges of the paper. Do it for the proper alignment of the paper.
- Select the document or photo you wish to print. On the document screen, select File->Print. Under the properties tab, select Print Properties.
- Locate the Print on both sides option and click the Print on both sides option . Based on the readability, select binding or flip option and then Click Print.
- Get our technical support to resolve your 123.hp.com/setup 6958 Printer