123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Illustration
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Setup Super charge the office with reasonable color and fast two-sided performance. Protect paper with automatic two-sided printing, and handle more errands without slowing down. Get a diversity of mobile printing options and seamless mobile setup.
Inexpensive, quality color that never runs out. Print up to 5x as many black text pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Handle more tasks and effortlessly scan. Set the speed for success with rapid print, scan, and copy speeds. Make scanning effortless and accurate.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Features
Affordable, quality color
Print color for up to 50% less per page than lasers, and conserve up to 50% on ink with Instant Ink. Yield color and black text output at an equal price, and never run out with ink delivered to your door.
Seamless mobile setup
Effortlessly print when and where you need to from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC. Get up and running right out of the box, and link the way you want to with Ethernet and wireless networking.
HP OJPro 6978 ENERGY STAR
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified avert greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy competency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp 6978 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Quick Tips
- Make sure the cartridges have adequate ink. To view the estimated ink levels, tap (Ink) from the Home screen.
- Fix the print quality and paper size settings according to the type and size of paper mounted in the paper tray.
- On the Print dialog, select the Paper Type/Quality pop-up option and choose the appropriate paper type and quality.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/setup 6978 - Fixing Scan Quality Issues
Step 1: Check the issue is not printing-related
If quality issues happen when printing from the computer, do not proceed with these steps. Index your printer model number is 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Setup if required, then look for print quality to view the Fixing Poor Print Quality document for steps to resolve the issue.
Step 2: If your printer has an ADF, dust or paper deposit on the rollers or separator pad inside the ADF can end up causing scan quality issues. Access the ADF, then wipe the ADF rollers and separator pad.
- Eliminate the original document from the ADF and switch on the printer.
- Separate the power cord from the back of the printer and access the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Dampen a clean, free cloth, then squash any excess liquid.
- Use the damp cloth to take away any residue off the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Leave the ADF cover exposed for two minutes to permit the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Shut the ADF cover.
- Remount the original document print side up in the document feeder tray.
- Glide in the paper width guides until they are snug against the paper.
- Re-link the power cord to the printer and attempt to
Step 3: Alter the scan settings
Alter the scan settings in the HP Easy Scan app.
- Mount the item on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), contingent to your printer type and features.
- Look in the Mac for scan, then select HP Easy Scan in the option of results.
- In HP Easy Scan, choose your printer name from the Scanner drop–down
- Choose your scan type from the Presets
To alter any basic settings to the preset you chose, like scan color, orientation, or quality, select Edit Settings.
- Select Scan.
- Select Scan Next Item to add additional pages, or choose Done.
- Select the thumbnail version of the scanned item in the left panel. The item exhibits in the right preview pane.
- Select Edit to alter colors, straighten the scan, or crop the size.
- To save your scans to a folder on the Mac, choose Send in the bottom right corner of the window, then select Folder.
- In the window that shows, choose the Where menu to browse to the folder you want to save the file to, then tap Save.
- To look for your scan, access the folder in which you saved the scan, then double-click the file.
Step 4: Rearrange the printer
Rearranging the printer can force some kinds of scanners to calibrate which may fix the problem.
- Eliminate any items from the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF), then shut the scanner lid.
- With the printer switched on, detach the power cord from the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Pause for at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into a wall socket.
- Re-join the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo, then attempt to scan.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.