123.hp.com/ojpro7740 Printer Support
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer is really useful when high prospects are an everyday request, rise up to the task with this professional quality, All-in-One printer. It prints, scans, and copies with standout color up to 11 x 17 inches (A3), for bold documents and performances at up to 50% less cost per page than color laser using 123.hp.com/setup 7740
Main features of this handy HP color inkjet photo printer are wireless printing, Airprint, color touchscreen, ADF and other.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Functions
Add flexible, wide-format printing to the repertoire of your office
Automatic two-sided printing, quick print speeds, and an auto document feeder to help comfort your day. Tap and slide the smartphone-style color touchscreen for time-saving shortcuts.
Put your greatest foot forward with standout, high-quality color prints
The 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer generates vibrant color graphics and deep black text on a diversity of papers from A4 to tabloid (A3). Print more black text and color pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
Easily link your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and print from anywhere
Easily link this all-in-one with wireless devices, so everybody in the office can print conveniently. Easily accomplish printing tasks and scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Airprint
HP Officejet Pro 7740 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP airPrint compatible 123.hp.com/setup 7740 printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 ePrint
HP Officejet Pro 7740 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer to your Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Quick Tips
- Fix smeary printouts
- Print in the right order
- Reduce bloatware
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Troubleshooting
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 - 'Carriage Jam' Error
Step 1: Release jammed paper from the Officejet 7740 printer
- Paper jams can happen in multiple areas of the printer. If you cannot locate the paper jam in one area, proceed to the next area until the jam is seen.
- If you have monitored and eliminated any jammed paper from each 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer area and the error persists, go to the next step.
Step 2: Eliminate and reinstall the ink cartridges
- Access the ink cartridge door in 123.hp.com/setup 7740 printer.
- Push in on the front of the ink cartridge to discharge it, and then tug it towards you to eliminate it from its slot.
- Reinsert the ink cartridge into its slot, and then shove the ink cartridge forward until it locks into place.
- Recap these steps for the other ink cartridges.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
Step 3: Examine the carriage path for jammed paper
- Raise the carriage latch knob to release the printhead.
- Without eliminating the ink cartridges, grip the sides of the printhead, and then raise the printhead and tug it towards you.
- Locate the printhead upside down on a sheet of paper.
- Use a flashlight to monitor for and eliminate any paper or obstructions inside the carriage area.
- Hold the printhead with the electrical contacts facing the hind of the printer, and then attach the printhead into the carriage.
- Softly move the printhead to left and right direction to ensure the printhead fully seats in the carriage.
- Carefully lower the carriage latch handle until it snaps into place.
- Monitor each ink cartridge to ensure none stick out farther than the other ink cartridges. If an ink cartridge is sticking out, shove it in until it snaps into place.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door and link the power cord to the printer.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer.
Step 4: Plug the printer straight into a wall socket
- Release the power cord from any power strips.
- Plug the power cord straight into an electrical socket.
- Re-join the power cord to the hind of the printer.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 7740 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 - Color or Black Ink is Not Printing
Step 1: Use only HP ink cartridges
HP suggests that you use HP ink or toner supplies. HP cannot promise the quality or dependability of non-HP or replenished cartridges. If you do not use HP cartridges, the steps in this document might not resolute the issue.
Step 2: Examine the estimated ink levels
- Examine the estimated ink levels. If an ink cartridge is blank, your printer can print for a period of time in either greyscale or composite black, liable to which ink cartridge is blank. If a color ink cartridge is unfilled, the printer prints in greyscale by means of black ink. If the black ink cartridge is unfilled, the printer prints in composite black using color ink. Composite black may not be as dark as regular printouts.
- On the printer’s control panel, scroll down from the top of the screen to exhibit the Dashboard, and then tap the Ink Level Indicator icon.
- The control panel exhibits estimated ink levels. The quantity of color shown within a column signifies how much ink is leftover in the ink cartridge of that color.
Step 3: Substitute any low or empty ink cartridges
Substitute any empty ink cartridges, and then attempt to print again. Next step if all ink cartridges exhibit ink level.
- Switch ON the printer.
- Expose the ink cartridge access door.
- Glide the new ink cartridge into its slot, and then softly push it forward until it locks into place.
- Recap these steps to mount any other new ink cartridges.
- Ensure no ink cartridge is sticking out farther than the others. If an ink cartridge is sticking out, shove it in until it snaps into place.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door in 123.hp.com/setup 7740 printer.
Step 4: Swipe the print head
- From the home screen on the printer’s control panel, scroll down to open the Dashboard, and then tap the Setup icon.
- Scroll up on the display, and then tap Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Clean Print-head, and then tap Continue.
- A test page prints.
- Inspect the test page which is printed by 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.