123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Illustration
Get business quality printouts at home with the HP Officejet pro 8100 Inkjet Printer. This printer bids high-quality output on the run. This HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Printer has a print speed of 35 pages per minute. The 25000 pages duty cycle is perfect for large printing errands.
This printer has built-in Ethernet and WiFi connectivity choices for multiple devices such as mobile, laptop and desktop. The printer has a remarkable internal memory of 128 MB. This printer is compatible with recent operating systems. The compact design makes it convenient to fit on your desk.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Features
HP OJPro 8100 Mobile printing
HP ePrint- you can print from practically anywhere. Link to your network wireless or with built-in Ethernet, or straight to your PC with Hi-Speed USB. Effortlessly print from a smartphone with mobile print applications. HP ePrint-enabled printers-now with AirPrint.
Reliable productivity & Responsible performance
Enhance your productivity with the automatic two-sided printing. Streamline printing tasks with an easy-to-use control panel and graphic exhibit. Produce border less, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
Greater energy and Reserve savings
Save up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer. Conserve up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing. Custom up to 70% less packaging and supplies by weight compared with lasers, plus easily reprocess cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Mobile Application
HP OJPro 8100 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP OJPro 8100 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP OJPro 8100 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Google Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 8100 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Quick Tips
Reboot the printer, computer, if the printer goes offline from 123.hp.com/setup 8100.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Troubleshooting
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (Mac)
Step 1: Restart the computer, printer, and router
- Separate the power cord from the router.
- Switch off the printer.
- Close all running apps on your computer, comprising the HP software installation window, then close down the computer.
- Relink the power cord to the router, then pause for the Internet activity light to exhibit a normal linked status.
- Power on the printer & the computer.
Step 2: Examine the network and printer link status
- Make certain that your HP printer is not linked over a guest or host network, such as networks set up in schools, hotels, or home networks that permit guest logins.
- Ratify that the printer is prepared for the network setup.
- On the Mac, choose the network icon in the menu bar to locate the network name and status of the connection.
- Detach from any Virtual Private Networks (VPN) before downloading the printer software.
Step 3: Manually link the printer to your network
Try linking the printer to your network manually so that the installer can locate the printer. By means of Wireless Setup Wizard if you are provided with a touch or text-based control panel, or attempt WiFi Protected Setup (WPS).
Step 4: Rearrange the print system
- Choose the Apple menu, then select System Preferences.
- Contingent to your version of OS X, choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Right-click the blank space in the Printers option, then select Reset printing system.
- Choose Reset in the confirmation window.
- Type the Administrator name and password, then tap OK.
- Pause for the printing system to reset. When done, no printers should exhibit in the list.
Step 5: Uninstall the HP software
- Select Finder in the Dock.
- In the menu bar, choose Go, select Applications, then access the HP or Hewlett–Packard
- Select and drag the HP or Hewlett Packard folder to the Trash icon in the Dock.
- In the menu bar, select Go, choose Go to Folder, then select Go.
- The Printers folder displays.
- Reboot the Mac.
Step 6: Reinstall the HP software
- Switch on the printer.
- If your printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, remove the cable from the computer.
- Select Download that is followed by HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, liable to the option that exhibits.
- Access the Downloads folder, then access the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to proceed the installation.
- Trial the on-screen instructions to fix up the printer connection and download the software.
- When impelled by the installer, choose Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add window displays.
- Select the name of your printer, choose the Use or Print Using option, choose the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, then select Add.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.