123 HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Illustration
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver Setup your business to raise with eye-catching color marketing materials for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
Project a expert image with every page, and help keep commercial moving with easy mobile printing at work, home, or on the go 123.hp.com/setup 8610.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Features
HP OJPro 8610 Scan to e-mail:
Rationalize workflow by scanning a document as an e-mail attachment straight from the printer’s touchscreen.
HP OJPro 8610 Wireless printing
Print and share with notebooks or PCs on a current wireless network, using the liberty of built-in wireless.
HP OJPro 8610 Easy mobile printing
Stay linked with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet-arrangement is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Mobile Application
HP OJPro 8610 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP OJPro 8610 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP OJPro 8610 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Google Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp 8610 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 8610.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Quick Tips
- If your Officejet pro 8610 tells you, you are running low on ink, but you still are receiving good quality prints with no lines or fading, then move on printing as you will perhaps still get a few more pages from it. The approximation of numerous pages your cartridge will print is just that, an estimation, more than repeatedly you will get more prints that it says.
- Ink can sometimes dry up and cause minor blockages within the print-heads nozzles, this can lead to your prints being striped and faded. If this happens to you, you can buy cleaning cartridges that will give you spotless print-heads within a 123 hp officejet 8610 printer.
- Build-up of dust, toner and other remains inside your printer can cause jams as well as streaks of ink that seem on papers where you don’t wish them. A quick fix is to eliminate particles using a small vacuum. This is desired over using canned air dusters because it eliminates the dust instead of spraying it nearby the inside of the printer. You can go advance by using a cotton swab and distilled water to wipe the ink cartridges; most manufacturers will deliver specific orders in the printer manual or online. Be sure to read them since there are some parts of the cartridge you shouldn’t swab.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Troubleshooting
Only Part of a Wireless Print Job or Page Prints (Windows 8)
Step 1: Monitor page setup settings
Ensure that your page settings are set to print all pages and to print each page. Settings that may cause some pages not to print are ‘manual duplexing’, ‘print every other page’, ‘print odd pages’, ‘print on both sides’, or alike settings. The names of the page setup settings are diverse liable to what software application you are using to print.
A portion of a page doesn’t print
If part of your printed pages are omitted, then ensure the paper type in your page settings matched the type of paper you are using. Also make sure that your margins are set properly.
Step 2: Download and install Microsoft
For wireless printers that are fix up using a WSD port, Microsoft has unconfined a hot fix to aid prevent dropped data when handling larger print jobs.
Step 3: Deactivate SNMP in Printer Properties (network connection)
- Find in Windows for ‘devices’ and access Devices and Printers from the list of search options.
- Right-click the name of your printer, choose Printer Properties, and then choose the name of your printer.
- Select the Ports
- Choose the TCP/IP port being used and select Configure Port.
- Eliminate the checkmark from SNMP Status Enabled, and touch OK.
- Trial printing again. If problems continue, recap these steps and re-enable SNMP.
Step 4: Make a manual connection
- On the report, locate the IP Address, subnet mask, and Default Gateway for your connected network connection type. If your report has discrete numbers for IPv4 and IPv6, then use the numbers opted in the IPv4 section.
- From a computer linked to your network, locate the URL for the embedded web server(EWS) on the report and type the URL into your Internet browser. If the Web page seems blank, use an altered Internet browser.
- Choose the Network or Networking tab, and then access the section or page for your network type – wired or wireless.
- Choose Suggest a Manual IP address if obtainable and the Manual IP addresses are routinely filled in for you.
- Note down these new numbers on a piece of paper. You might required to use them later when adding a second printer device.
- Select Apply, and then pause until the changes are set.
- Proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Add a second printer to Windows
- Browse Windows for control panel and access Control Panel from the list of search options.
- In Control Panel, choose Devices and Printers, and then select Add Printer.
- Choose Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer, and then wait for Windows to determine your printer.
- Select the name of your printer, and then choose Next.
If more than one printer is recorded, choose the name of your printer and ensure the name does not include an alphanumeric code such as ‘HP647FEA’.
The system naturally senses the right driver to use.
- Choose Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended), and then select Next.
- If chosen, alter the name of your printer, and then select Next.
- Choose Do not share this printer, and then select Next.
- Choose Set as the default printer and then select Finish.
- Attempt printing again.
Step 6: Download the latest full feature software
- Switch on the printer.
- If your printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, detach the cable from the printer.
- If required, select a method to recognize your printer model, and then track the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Choose Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or select Basic Drivers for other driver options.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.