123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Illustration
The Officejet Pro 8720 is an inkjet printer offering scan and copy features on one device, it also has an ADF and built-in faxing from 123.hp.com/ojp8720. Connect this flexible printer using both WiFi and Ethernet networking. It works with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. There’s an ADF to permit you to copy or scan a load of pages in one process. The ADF can even copy or scan both sides of the pages.
The printer has a medium-size 2.7-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. You can link directly to a PC with a USB cable, or to your network router both wirelessly with WiFi and with an Ethernet cable.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Features
HP OJPro 8720 Mobile printing
Print with just a tap of your NFC-enabled mobile device to the printer-no company network required. Protect information and contact to confidential print jobs with HP Jet Advantage Private Print. Effortlessly print documents, photos, and more from a range of smartphones and tablets. Print from your mobile device without retrieving the company network, from anywhere in the office.
Innovative design for superb office efficiency
Speed over print jobs, using super fast two-sided printing. Print more and reload less. Increased paper volume to 500 sheets with a second 250-sheet paper tray. Gust through multi page documents with two-sided scanning and a 50-page automatic document feeder.
Affordable and professional color
Accomplish your budget with professional-quality color at up to 50% less cost per page than lasers. Print up to 3x as numerous pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Professional-quality prints for up to 50% less per page. Save even more with Instant Ink. Save up to 50% on ink and never run out of ink. Print color or black-and-white for the same price.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp8720 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/setup 8720 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/ojpro 8720 - USB Scanner Connection Error (Mac)
Step 1: Restart the computer and printer
- Switch off the printer.
- Ensure that the printer power cord links straight to an electrical outlet and not over a surge protector or power strip.
- Shut all running programs on your computer, then power down the computer.
- Switch on the computer and the printer.
- Attempt to scan.
Step 2: Monitor the USB connection
Re-link the USB cable to a varied port straight on the computer. If issues continue, release all other devices from all USB ports on the computer, then use a diverse USB cable to link the printer.
Step 3: Eliminate and re-add the printer to the Mac
- Browse the Mac for Print, and then choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners in the list of options.
- Examine if the name of your printer exhibits in the Printers Do one of the steps below, depending on whether the printer is listed or not.
- If your printer is listed, eliminate and re-add the printer to examine communication and that the correct driver is used. Choose the name of your printer 123 hp ojpro 8720, click the minus sign, and then eliminate the printer. Once the printer is detached, tap the plus sign, select name of the printer and Add Printer or Scanner, then proceed with the remaining steps.
- If your printer is not registered, click the plus sign, select Add Printer or Scanner, choose the name of your printer, then proceed with the remaining steps.
- Select the Use or Print Using box, then choose the name of your printer in the pop-up menu.
- Select Add to add the printer to the list.
- Shut the System Preferences window.
- Attempt to scan.
Step 4: Uninstall the printer driver and software:
- Detach the printer USB cable from the Mac.
- On the desktop, double-click Macintosh HD, select Applications, and then choose the Hewlett-Packard or HP
- Double-click HP Uninstaller, then trial the on-screen instructions to remove the HP software from the computer.
- after finishing the uninstall, select the Trash icon on the Dock, then choose the Empty button.
- In Macintosh HD, right-click the Library folder, then right-click the Printers
- Ctrl + click the HP folder, and then choose Move to Trash.
- Double-click the PPDs, the Contents folder, and then the Resources
- Ctrl + click your printer in the option, then choose Move to Trash.
- Select the Trash icon on the Dock, then choose the Empty
- Select the Apple menu, then choose System Preferences.
- Contingent to your operating system, select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- In the Printers option, choose your printer, then select the Minus button to remove the printer.
Step 5: Reinstall the up-to-date drivers and software
- Switch on the printer.
- If your printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, detach the cable from the computer.
- Select Download from 123.hp.com/ojp8720 next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, depending on the menu that displays.
- Access the Downloads folder, then HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver to start the installation.
- Trial the on-screen instructions to fix up the printer connection and mount the software.
- Select the name of your printer, choose the Use or Print Using menu, click the name of your printer in the pop-up option, then select Add.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.