123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Setup - HP Officejet 4650 Printer
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Illustration
How stupendous would it be if you find remarkable features in a single printer? It is actually awe-inspiring! The printer 123.hp.com/oj4650 has manifold connectivity options and an astonishing paper handling capacity.
Isn’t it important to save your money and time? Then, employ the Double-sided feature so that you do not expend on paper extravagantly. Generate border less prints using the Duplex printing feature you have on your 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer.
123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Features
HP OJ 4650 Duplex printing
With optimized print quality, this is an ideal printer for those who want to print the pages equally on both sides with the help of the Duplex printing feature equipped on it. It helps you save paper and time as well.
HP OJ 4650 Border less printing
For those who wish to develop border less prints, this 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is the perfect choice. With a high-quality inkjet printing technology, you can print up to 8.5 x 11 inches, 216 x 297 mm prints over your printer.
HP OJ4650 Printer Connectivity
Although wireless printers are available everywhere, this printer facilitates you with the best connectivity options. Obtain hassle-free prints easily from your mobile devices using Wi-Fi connectivity.
HP Officejet 4650 Mobile Application
HP Officejet 4650 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet 4650 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet 4650 Latest Driver & Manual Download
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/oj 4650 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 4650 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet 4650.
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Quick Tips
- Ensure that you use a clean grease-free cloth to clean the internal parts of your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- Make sure there is no jammed paper inside the printer.
- To evade paper feed issues, load enough blank paper into the input tray.
- Use only distilled or bottled water to clean your printer (Tap water should not be used).
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Troubleshooting
Resolve the error message 'Ink Alert' or 'Low on Ink'
When an error message ‘Ink Alert’ or ‘Low on Ink’ displays on the computer screen or on the printer’s control panel, you will need to purchase a new replacement ink cartridge. The message appears when one or more ink cartridges run out of ink and is to be replaced shortly.
Sometimes, the error message ‘Low on Ink’ or ‘Ink Alert’ might be inaccurate or displayed incorrectly if the cartridge has been refilled or remanufactured.
Step 1: Carry on printing
Close the error message by pressing the OK button on the printer’s control panel, or click OK on the computer screen and then continue printing.
Step 2: Purchase a reliable ink cartridge
When one or more ink cartridges run out of ink, the Ink level warnings and indicators might display on the printer or computer screen. When an indicator displays low ink levels, have a replacement cartridge near you to evade possible printing delays.
To scrutinize ink or toner cartridge compatibility and to purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies, you can visit HP Sure Supply or 123.hp.com/oj 4650.
- Open the browser on your computer and browse to HP Sure Supply.
- If required, choose your country/region that is right next to the printer model field box.
- Go on with the prompts instructed by the computer screen to order for new supplies or check the cartridge compatibility with your printer. You can also shop for reliable HP OJ 4650 cartridges and supplies from other retailers.
Step 3: Replace the existing cartridges with the new HP cartridges
Here are some instructions that are to be followed for replacing the ink cartridges:
- Power on your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- You will have the cartridge door on the left side of your printer. Place your hands onto the slot, and then pull the cartridge access door to access it.
- The carriage now makes an alignment to the left side of your printer.
Figure: Access the ink cartridge access door
- Hold on until the carriage remains stable without making any movement.
- Hold the front part of the cartridge to release it from the cartridge slot, and then pull it out facing you to take out the cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the packaging from the new cartridge.
- Grasp the new cartridge so that the cartridge contacts face the printer.
- Enclose the new ink cartridge into its slot, and then push it frontward firmly until it snaps into place. Ratify that the letter on the ink cartridge is similar to the letter on the cartridge slot.
Evade lifting the latch handle on the carriage to enclose the ink cartridges. Doing this might cause the printhead or ink cartridges to be installed improperly, which could cause damage to the print mechanism and leads to printing difficulties.
- You can make use of the steps above for further installation of ink cartridges from 123.hp.com/oj4650.
- Lower the cartridge access door to close it.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.