123 HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 4652 Printer Illustration
123.hp.com/oj4652 – Achieve next-level efficiency from whatever device is at your fingertips-with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet. Fly over print, scan, copy, and fax errands with this versatile HP Officejet 4652 all-in-one with an automatic document feeder and wireless printing.
Stay attentive at work and save space with a quiet, compact design.
HP Officejet 4652 Printer Features
HP OJ 4652 Wireless printing
Print and share with notebooks or PCs on current wireless network, by means of built-in wireless.
HP OJ 4652 Easy mobile printing
Stay linked with the coolest way to print from 123.hp.com/oj4652 your smartphone or tablet-setup is easy.
HP OJ 4652 Scan to e-mail
Rationalize workflow by scanning a document as an e-mail attachment straight from the printer’s touchscreen.
HP Officejet 4652 Mobile Application
HP Officejet 4652 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet 4652 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet 4652 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet 4652 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet 4652 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/oj 4652 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 4652 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet 4652 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet 4652.
HP Officejet 4652 Printer Quick Tips
- To know the printer status on the screen, you can choose printer status notification under printer properties.
- Print friendly allows you to make any web page or document print-friendly by getting rid of unneeded clutter.
- Change the print quality to draft and gray scale in your printer to save ink.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Officejet 4652 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/oj4652 - The printer is having problems sending and receiving faxes
- Make sure the printer is switched on. If the display is empty and the Power button light doesn’t blink, the printer is switched off. Ensure that the power cord is firmly linked to the printer and plugged into a power outlet. Click on the Power button to switch on the printer. After turning on the printer, HP endorses you to pause for five minutes before sending or receiving a fax. The printer cannot send or receive faxes while it is resetting after being switched on.
- Ensure you used the phone cord supplied in the box with the printer to link to the telephone wall jack. One end of the phone cord should be linked to the port labeled 1-LINE on the rear of the printer and the other end to your telephone wall jack.
- Attempt linking a working phone and phone cord to the telephone wall jack that you are using for the printer and examine for a dial tone.
- Additional apparatus, which uses the same phone line as the printer, might be in custom. For instance, you cannot use the printer for faxing if an extension phone is off the knob, or if you are using a computer dial-up modem to send an email or browse the Internet.
- Monitor to see if another process has produced an error. Examine the display or your computer for an error message providing information about the problem and how to resolve it. If there is an error, the printer cannot send or receive a fax until the error condition is determined.
- The phone line connection might be loud. Phone lines with poor sound valve (noise) can cause faxing problems. Monitor the sound quality of the phone line by plugging a phone into the telephone wall socket and listening for static or other noise. If you hear a noise, switch on Error Correction Mode (ECM) off and attempt faxing again.
- If you are using a digital subscriber line (DSL) provision, ensure that you have a DSL filter linked or you cannot fax positively.
- Ensure that the printer is not linked to a telephone wall jack that is fixed up for digital phones. To monitor if your phone line is digital, link a regular analog phone to the line and attend for a dial tone. If you do not perceive a normal sounding dial tone, it may be a phone line set up for digital phones.
- If the printer shares the same phone line with a DSL service, the DSL modem may not be grounded correctly. If the DSL modem is not grounded correctly, it can generate noise on the phone line. Phone lines with poor sound quality (noise) can cause faxing issues. You can monitor the sound quality of the phone line by plugging a phone into the telephone wall socket. Switch the DSL modem back on and listen to the dial tone again.
- If you are using a phone splitter, this may cause faxing problems. (A splitter is a two-cord connector that plugs into a telephone wall jack.) Attempt eliminating the splitter and link the printer straight to the telephone wall jack.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.