123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer Illustration
Enjoy the benefits of high-quality printing with the HP OjPro 8730 that are designed to bring you the unparalleled performance and proffers an extensive range of efficiency and throughput. The Automatic paper sensor feature in this printer detects the type of paper and regulates the settings automatically to give you optimum photo-printing results.
It facilitates mobile printing features like Airprint, ePrint, Wi-Fi Direct.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer Features
HP OJPro 8730 Mobile printing
Wherever you go, you have your portable mobile printer that lets you print photos, documents, labels, and more, from anywhere you go, making it easier to carry everything within your bag.
HP OJPro 8730 Wi-Fi Direct
Start printing using Wireless Direct, a peer-to-peer protocol that lets you to connect a computer or mobile device to the printer directly, without any other device being connected to a router or network.
HP OJPro 8730 Automatic Paper Sensor
No need to sit near the printer and load the papers in recurrently; the Automatic Paper Sensor senses the paper automatically, thus saving your time and paper.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Google Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp 8730 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 8730.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer Quick Tips
Tips to tricks to use your printer efficiently
- Make use of clear and fresh paper to print your document.
- If you have difficulties while printing, boot up your printer and computer.
- Make sure you unplug the cable only after switching off your printer.
- Check the ink levels recurrently before it totally runs out.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer Troubleshooting
Discover Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password (Mac)
Wireless printers produce prints to several devices without the need of cables. To generate prints and copies wirelessly, you require the wireless network password. The wireless password can be referred to as the Wi-Fi security key, WPA or WPA2 passphrase or WEP key. Generally, the wireless password is provided by your ISP, and you might have changed a different password previously.
Step 1: Find the wireless password from your PC or laptop
Find out the wireless password from a computer or laptop that is connected to the wireless network using the steps given below. To view the network password on your Mac system, you will need to open the Keychain Access application.
- Go to the Finder menu bar, click on the option Go, and then choose Utilities.
- Open the Keychain Access application on your Mac system.
- In the Keychains list that is displayed, you will need to select Local Items.
- Then, select Passwords from the Category list.
- Double-click on the name of your wireless network, and then enable Show password checkbox.
- Enter the administrator password when prompted, and then click OK.
If the Show Password check box is unreachable or you do not have the administrator password, you can skip to the next step.
Step 2: View the password on the router's label
- At the rear end of your wireless router, you will find the password for your wireless network. The wireless network password can also be labeled as wireless key, WPA key, security password, wireless password, WPA password, WPA2 password, or WEP password on your router.
- If the password is unavailable or if you are unable to view the password from the router’s label or you have changed the password to a different one, you can try the next step.
Step 3: Find the wireless password on the Internet service paperwork (ISP)
Check the documentation paper that comes along with the Internet Service Paperwork (ISP). The ISP includes the network name and password. If the wireless password cannot be found even after executing all the above steps or you found the password provided by your ISP but it does not work, someone might have changed the password. Contact the person who changed the password or recover the password from your router’s configuration page.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.