123 HP Deskjet 6940 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 6940 Printer Illustration
The HP Deskjet 6940 printers is designed for home office or small office purpose with many features built- in. Print directly from cameras. Feed more papers in the input tray as it can hold maximum of 400 sheets. Wired and Wireless compatibility. To get to know more check 123.hp.com/dj 6940 and 123 hp com dj 6940.
HP Deskjet 6940 Printer Features
Print Job Stuck
Print job stuck is one of the common issues experiences by your printer. The issue can be restored only after removing the stuck papers from the tray physically using 123.hp.com/dj6940.
HP Deskjet 6940 Check ink is one of the tricks you follow to avoid the printer from experiencing the ink cartridge issue. It is good to check the ink and replace a new one bemire the entire ink gets dried out.
Cancel a Print Job
Sometimes the printer does not respond to the print job and adds them to the queue. The printer function can be got back to normal if the queued jobs are canceled.
HP Deskjet 6940 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 6940 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 6940 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 6940 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 6940 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 6940 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6940 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 6940 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 6940 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 6940 from 123.hp.com/dj 6940
HP Deskjet 6940 Printer Quick Tips
- It is better to follow the tips to prevent the printer from issues rather than solving them after the printer encounter. Use proper paper types.
- Avoid ink cartridge related issues by using a genuine ink cartridge. If the printer is compatible with the Instant ink, enroll your printer and receive inks periodically.
- Maintain good signal strength by keeping radioactive devices away from the print system. Maintain the printer, computer, and router at a minimum distance.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Deskjet 6940 Printer Troubleshooting
Get all the troubleshooting tips and instant solutions for your HP Setup Deskjet 6940 printer at 123.hp.com/dj 6940. The guidelines provided by us are extremely simple even a novice user can make use of it. Use it and sort all your printer issues.
123.hp.com/deskjet 6940 - Printer Offline Windows & Mac
Printer Offline - Windows
- Check the steps to be carried out to resolve the printer offline issue experienced by your HP Deskjet 6940 printer.
- Being a Windows user, you have a good chance of using a diagnosing tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to resolve the offline issue.
- Use the prompts displayed on the screen and get it installed on your Windows computer.
- When you access the toll, it automatically finds and fixes the issue. If the printer persists in the offline mode, go on with the further steps.
- Reboot the printer and scrutinize the connection status. If the printer starts to print, the printer gets back to the online mode.
- If the printer remains in the idle state after its startup routine, there is the chances for the printer to get back its connection.
- If the computer still displays the offline message, plug out the power cable from the printer and the outlet power.
- Hold on at least for 60 seconds and establish the link again. Now try to print, copy, or scan.
- Verify if the correct port is chosen. Choosing the correct port is important to maintain the printer in the online mode.
- Look for any firmware update for your printer. If necessary, get it downloaded on your computer.
Printer Offline - Mac
- When the printer’s control panel prompts the offline message, use the following instructions and sort it out.
- Make sure that the printer and mac are communicating properly with each other. Check the connection using the guidelines provided in our manual.
- Reboot the printer. To do this plug out the power cable from the printer’s rear end and the outlet wall. Leave for a while and then re- establish the connection.
- Detach multiple printers connected to the network. Exclude the existing print queue and add the printer to the list.
- Reset the print system. Resetting the print system lets you restore the lost connection.
- Avoid establishing the connection using a guest or host network to maintain good signal strength.
- The issue might be lost due to some settings on the computer. Try to link your printer to some other computer and check the status.
- Check if multicasting is supported. If the new connection is successful, the issue is related to the computer.
- Deactive IPv6. To disable this, click Network or Networking, choose the Enable IPv4 only option.
- Link to our professional experts and get technical advise to sort the offline issue.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.