123.hp.com/envy5030 Printer Assistance
HP Envy 5030 Printer Setup
With your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer, perform the print, scan, copy and fax functions. Connect the envy printer through either a wireless network or a USB cable. The printer has a benefit of dual-band Wi-Fi network connectivity. Print from mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Air Print and Mopria print. It has a good print speed and also supports automatic duplex printing.
HP Envy 5030 Printer Functions
HP Envy 5030 Print job
Reduce the cost per page with Automatic duplex printing. It has a duty cycle up to 1250 pages per month. The printer supports borderless printing and has a resolution up to 1200 dpi.
HP Envy 5030 Scan
Scan has resolution up to 1200 and it is a flatbed type. You cannot scan from your ADF. The scanner of 123.hp.com/setup 5030 printer has 3 ppm color speed and 7 ppm monochrome speed.
HP Envy 5030 Ink Cartridge
The printer consists of two ink cartridges- 1Black and 1tri-color. Follow the prompts on the screen to order new supplies or check the cartridge compatibility with your Envy 5030 printer.
HP envy 5030 Mobile Application
HP envy 5030 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer, then follow these instructions.
HP envy 5030 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP envy 5030 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP envy 5030 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP envy 5030 Driver
Download the Updated HP Envy 5030 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5030 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 5030 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP envy 5030 Manual
Download the Easy HP Envy 5030 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 5030 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup envy 5030
HP Envy 5030 Printer Quick Tips
- When you notice an error message such as a ‘Missing or Failed Printhead’ on the control panel, ensure that the printhead is properly seated.
- Wipe the ADF rollers with a clean, lint-free cloth or try changing the Scan settings to fix the scan quality issues. Ensure that you use genuine HP cartridges for 123.hp.com/envy5030 when the black or color ink is missing and if they are empty or low on ink, replace them as soon as possible.
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (Windows)
- Make sure that you reboot the computer, printer and router to resolve any error state present during the printer setup.
- Ensure that you check if your network is working correctly and that the printer is ready for the network setup.
- Select the network icon in the notification area to view the network name and status of the connection.
- Connect the printer to your network manually so that the HP installer can find the printer and then move on to the next step.
- Make sure that you run HP Print and Scan Doctor to automatically diagnose and resolve the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printing and scanning problems.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, make sure that you click Start on the Welcome screen.
- Make sure that you Use the Print and Scan Doctor to identify and temporarily disable firewall software on your computer.
- Now, ensure that you uninstall the HP driver and software by following the on-screen prompts.
- After uninstalling the software, download the latest version of the full feature software for your 123.hp.com/setup 5030 printer.
- Now, identify your printer model 123 hp envy 5030 , then click Download next to the full feature driver or click Basic Drivers for other driver options from 123.hp.com setup 5030.
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (Mac)
- Ensure that you reboot the computer, printer and router to resolve any network or communication error states.
- Ascertain that you close all running programs on your computer, including the HP software installation window and then shut down the computer.
- If you find that the printer is not found during the installation, move on to the next step.
- Ensure that your network is working correctly and that the printer is ready for the network setup.
- Now, on your Mac, select the network icon in the menu bar to view the network name and status of the connection.
- Ensure that you manually connect the printer to your network for wireless connections only.
- If the above troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, ensure that you try resetting the print system.
- Now, in the menu bar, make sure that you tap Go, then click Applications and then open the 123.hp.com/setup 5030 printer folder.
- Double-click HP Uninstaller and make sure that you follow the on-screen prompts to remove the HP software from the computer.
- Now, ensure that you download and install the current version of the Mac driver and software for your 123 hp setup envy 5030 printer from 123.hp.com/envy5030 .
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.