123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer Support
HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
With your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, perform the print, scan, copy and fax functions. Connect the envy printer through either a wireless network or a USB cable. The HP Envy 5055 setup printer has a benefit of dual-band Wi-Fi network connectivity. Print from mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Air Print and Mopria print. It has a good print speed and also supports automatic duplex printing.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Functions
HP Envy 5055 Print job
Reduce the cost per page with Automatic duplex printing. It has a duty cycle up to 1250 pages per month. This 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer supports borderless printing and has a resolution up to 1200 dpi.
HP Envy 5055 Scan
Scan has resolution up to 1200 and it is a flatbed type. You cannot scan from your ADF. The HP Envy 5055 scanner has 3 ppm color speed and 7 ppm monochrome speed.
HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridge
The HP Envy 5055 ink cartridge has categorised into two types – 1Black and 1tri-color. Follow the prompts on the screen to order new supplies or check the cartridge compatibility with your Envy 5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5055 Airprint
The HP Envy 5055 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 5055 ePrint
HP Envy 5055 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple in 123 HP 5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5055 Driver
Download the Updated HP Envy 5055 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5055 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP envy 5055 driver for Windows and Mac compatible 5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 Manual
Download the Easy HP Envy 5055 Manual :
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 5055 manual from 123.hp.com/envy5055 for your corresponding 123 HP Setup envy 5055.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Quick Tips
- When you notice an error message such as a ‘Missing or Failed Printhead’ on the control panel, ensure that the printhead is properly seated.
- Wipe the ADF rollers with a clean, lint-free cloth or try changing the Scan settings to fix the scan quality issues. Ensure that you use genuine HP cartridges when the black or color ink is missing and if they are empty or low on ink, replace them as soon as possible.
HP Envy 5055 Scan in Chromebook Laptop Guidance
Google’s Chrome OS must be the most criticized & glorified OS. Along with offering file management, standalone apps, Google Play Store access, and scanning. Get started here with the Cloud Print process for the 123.hp.com/envy5055. You can now scan documents and photos with an HP printer with Webscan through the Chrome browser. There is no need for additional software or drivers.
Scan With WebScan:
Locate the Webscan feature in the printer’s Embedded Web Server (EWS) to save scans to a Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook and the printer to the same wireless network.
- On the printer’s touchscreen, select the Setup > Wireless > Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick the name of your local network and follow the on-screen instructions to key in the password.
- Get to know the printer’s IP address.
- Locate the network settings in the printer and find the printer’s IP address in the Wireless menu.
- Enter the IP address in the Chrome browser address bar.
- Hit Enter and open the printer Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Select Scan in the top menu.
- The message You cannot use this function because it has been disabled message.
- Select Settings > Security > Administrator Settings.
- Agree to Redirect to HHTTPS.
- Pick Advanced > Proceed to [Printer IP address].
- Tick the option Webscan or Webscan from EWS.
- Go to the Scan menu and configure the scan settings.
- Hit Start Scan.
- Right-click the scanned item and save the file in the desired type, name and destination folder.
How to Connect Printer to Google Cloud Print?
- Go to system settings on the PC.
- Type chrome:// devices in the address bar of the browser.
- Tap Add printers under the Classic Printers option.
- Pick the printer you want to share and select Add printer(s).
- Check if the printer was added under the Manage Your Printers option.
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
Sometimes your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer may face network issue. We have provided the guidelines to fix the printer not found during network setup issue for both Windows and Mac below.
How to improve 123 HP Envy 5055 print quality?
- Make sure that you reboot the computer, printer and router to resolve any error state present during the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer setup.
- Ensure that you check if your network is working correctly and that the printer is ready for the network setup.
- Select the network icon in the notification area to view the network name and status of the connection.
- Connect the printer to your network manually so that the HP installer can find the printer and then move on to the next step.
- Make sure that you run HP Print and Scan Doctor to automatically diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, make sure that you click Start on the Welcome screen.
- Make sure that you Use the Print and Scan Doctor to identify and temporarily disable firewall software on your computer.
- Now, ensure that you uninstall the HP driver and software by following the on-screen prompts.
- After uninstalling the software, download the latest version of the full feature software from 123.hp.com/envy5055 for your printer.
- Now, identify your printer model 123 hp envy 5055 , then click Download next to the full feature driver or click Basic Drivers for other driver options from 123.hp.com setup 5055.
- Follow the above steps to resolve the print quality issue which comes under HP Envy 5055 troubleshooting.
123 HP Envy 5055 Print head error
- Ensure that you reboot the computer, printer and router to resolve any network or communication error states.
- Ascertain that you close all running programs on your computer, including the HP software installation window and then shut down the computer.
- If you find that the printer is not found during the installation, move on to the next step.
- Ensure that your network is working correctly and that the printer is ready for the network setup.
- Now, on your Mac, select the network icon in the menu bar to view the network name and status of the connection.
- Ensure that you manually connect the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer to your network for wireless connections only.
- If the above HP Envy 5055 troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, ensure that you try resetting the print system.
- Now, in the menu bar, make sure that you tap Go, then click Applications and then open the printer folder.
- Double-click HP Uninstaller and make sure that you follow the on-screen prompts to remove the HP software from the computer.
- Now, ensure that you download and install the current version of the Mac driver and software for your 123 hp setup envy 5055 printer from 123.hp.com/envy5055.