123 HP Officejet 6950 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/oj6950 all-in-one printer is a multi-functional printer best for the domestic and commercial purpose. Utilize high-speed USB connection for ease while setting up the printer to your system from 123.hp.com/setup 6950. It offers you lab-quality printouts and can print on a wide range of papers. Conserve 50% energy using the Energy certified printer.
Special Functions of HP Officejet 6950 Printer
HP officejet 6950 Print Job Stuck
When you start the printing process from 123.hp.com/oj6950, your print job gets stuck in the print queue. To fix the issue, you need to delete the print jobs existing in the queue. After that , resume printing.
HP Officejet 6950 Check Ink
In most printers, you will be able to view the ink level in the control panel of the printer. In case you are unable to view it, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to examine it.
HP officejet 6950 Cancel a print job
To cancel a print job, locate the cancel button or cancel menu. Once you have found it, press it to cancel the print job. This is done to avoid any future issues with the 123.hp.com/setup printer.
HP Officejet 6950 Mobile Application
HP Officejet 6950 Airprint
HP Officejet 6950 AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/setup 6950 printer then follow the below steps.
HP Officejet 6950 ePrint
HP Officejet 6950 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/oj6950 printer.
HP Officejet 6950 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet 6950 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet 6950 Driver
Download the Updated HP Officejet 6950 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6950 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 6950 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet 6950 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural HP Officejet 6950 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Officejet 6950 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet 6950 Setup.
HP Officejet 6950 Printer Quick Tips
- STEP 1: While replacing the 123.hp.com/oj6950 printer ink cartridges, make sure that you do not mishandle the electrical contacts in them. This may lead to ink system failure.
- STEP 2: Make use of a clean and damp cloth to wipe the rollers in the Automatic Document Feeder. This is done to avoid the paper jam issue.
- STEP 3: It is necessary to upgrade the printer driver and firmware regularly. In case both the software are outdated, you may face printing issues. Get our Quick guidance for your 123.hp.com/setup 6950.
Solutions for 123.hp.com/Oj6950 Troubleshooting issues
All the printers are not error -free devices. When you have any issues with your printer, there are certain troubleshooting steps to be followed. One of the issues mentioned below is Printer offline. Follow the steps below to fix it from 123.hp.com/setup 6950.
HP OFFICEJET 6950 PRINTER IS OFFLINE (WINDOWS)
In case you have a Windows 10 or 8 operating systems, make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to solve the printing issue automatically.
- STEP 1: Re-configuring the printer may help you to solve the connection issues. To do it, switch off the 123 HP OJ 6950 printer.
- STEP 2: Turn on it again and then examine the printer status. With the printer powered up, detach the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the wall socket.
- STEP 3: Halt for a second and then connect the power cable to the printer’s rear and to the wall socket. Switch on the printer by pressing the power button.
- STEP 4: Make certain that the 123.hp.com/setup 6950 printer is linked to the network. In case it is linked with a wireless network, examine whether the wireless light is turned on.
- STEP 5: In case the 123.hp.com/oj6950 printer is linked to a wired network, make certain that the cable is connected properly to the Ethernet port.
- STEP 6: In case the HP 6950 printer is linked via a USB cable, ensure that the cable is securely connected to the printer and to the system..
- STEP 7: In case the driver uses a wrong communication port for connection, this issue occurs. So, choose the correct port for the connection.
- STEP 8: Eliminate the printer devices and then install the printer again to the list using the HP printer software.
- STEP 9: Uninstall and then re-install the HP Officejet 6950 printer driver and software . In case there are any updates, try to update it rather than uninstalling it.
HP OFFICEJET 6950 PRINTER IS OFFLINE (MAC)
Prior to solving the issue, examine whether the 123.hp.com/setup 6950 printer is connected to a wired or wireless network.
- STEP 1: Examine whether the printer is linked via a USB cable. If so, turn off the printer. Halt for five seconds. Detach the USB cable from the printer’s rear.
- STEP 2: Now, power on the 123.hp.com/oj6950 printer. Plug in the USB cable again to the printer’s rear. In case the printer is linked to a wireless network, move to the next step.
- STEP 3: Reboot the printer. Halt for a minute until the printer is inactive. Close all the programs running on the system’s background.
- STEP 4: Detach the power cable from the router.Wait a second . Link the power cable to the printer’s rear and wall socket.
- STEP 5: In case multiple devices are included in the printers list, delete the printer’s name other than the one in the idle status.
- STEP 6: Eliminate the printer queue from the 123.hp.com/setup 6950 printers list and then include it again. Now, a new printing session generates.
- STEP 7: In case the 123 HP OJ 6950 setup printer is linked to the guest or host network, modify certain changes in the printer settings.
- STEP 8: Try to access the Mac system with a different account. In case it works, the problem is with the system.
- STEP 9: Place the 123.hp.com/oj6950 printer driver and software close to each other when the printer is linked using the wireless connection.