123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer Assistance
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Setup
Make your day-to-day printing, copying, and scanning cool with an 123.hp.com/dj2130 all-in-one that merely works-right out of the box. Conserve time and money with easy setup, straightforward procedure, and elective high-yield ink cartridges. And conserve space with an all-in-one designed to locate where you need it.
Just what you require—right away: Count on relaxed versatility. Print, scan, and copy what you want quickly with a reliable 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Functions
Tackle more tasks reasonably
Print more for less, using unique 123 HP Deskjet 2130 ink cartridges.Full of worth – print up to twice as many pages with original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
It's easy from the start
Get ongoing in fewer steps. Effortlessly set up this all-in-one to print, scan and copy with simple panels. Conserve your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf or anywhere you require it.
Decrease your impact
Conserve resources without forgoing performance with an all-in-one that’s ENERGY STAR certified. Diminish your environmental impact – count on easy, free cartridge recycling over HP Planet Partners.
HP Deskjet 2130 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2130 Airprint
HP Deskjet 2130 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2130 ePrint
HP Deskjet 2130 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer.
HP Deskjet 2130 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2130 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver
Download the Updated HP Deskjet 2130 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from our website within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2130 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2130 Manual
Download the Easy HP Deskjet 2130 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from HP Deskjet 2130 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Setup .
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Quick Tips
- To know the printer status on the screen you can choose printer status notification under printer properties.
- Print friendly.com allows you to make any web page or document print-friendly by getting rid of unneeded clutter.
- Change the print quality to draft and grayscale in your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer to save ink.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Troubleshooting
Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Mac)
Step 1: Monitor for error states and close scan apps
Shut any open scanning applications, such as Apple Image Capture or HP Easy Scan. If a printing or scanning-related error message exhibits on the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer display or the computer, resolute the error.
Step 2: Monitor the printer and the computer connections
A common problem of print jobs getting stuck in the print queue is a pause in the communication between your computer and your HP printer. Choose the type of connection you have, then try the commands to ensure the connection is safe.
Step 3: View for multiple printers with the same name
Monitor for multiple devices in the Printers list, and then eliminate any extra entries that might exist for your printer.
- Choose the Apple menu icon, and then select System Preferences.
- Choose Printers and Scanners, Print and Scan, or Print and Fax.
- In the Printers and Scanners window, view at the list of devices on the left side. There must be only one printer queue name in the option for each printer used by the computer.
- If you only see one 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer name opted, proceed to the next step to examine the status of the print job.
- If you see multiple printer queues for the same printer, eliminate all extra printers by choosing them and then selecting the minus button at the bottom of the list. Leave one printer in the list that equals your printer.
- Attempt printing again.
- If the printer prints, you can stop troubleshooting. Continue HP Deskjet 2130 troubleshooting if the errors occur.
Step 4: Remove the existing print queue and add the printer
- Ensure your computer is linked to the Internet.
- In the Printers list, choose your 123 HP Deskjet 2130 setup printer, and then select the Minus button to remove it.
- Select the Add button.
- Locate, and then choose the name of your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer from the Printer list, and then select Add to add your printer. Do not choose an HP Fax driver.
- Select the Use or Print Using… menu, and then choose the name of your printer.
Eliminate the printer queue from the list of printers, and then add it again. Doing so generates a new printing session.
Step 5: Rearrange the printer
Rearranging power to the printer forces the printer to reset stored values in the firmware. A power reset can aid when the printer is not accepting communication from the computer.
- Ensure the printer is idle, not making any sounds, before continuing.
- With the printer turned on, separate the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Release the power cord from the wall socket.
- Pause at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer.
- If the printer does not switch on by itself, choose the Power button to switch it on.
Step 6: Rearrange the print system
- Right-click the empty space in the Printers option, and then choose Reset printing system.
- Select Reset in the confirmation window.
- Type an administrator username and password, and then choose OK.
- Pause until the printing system is reset in 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer and no devices show in the Printers option.
- Add your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer to the list again as was done before.