123.hp.com/dj2630 Printer Guidance
HP Deskjet 2630 Printer Setup
In 123.hp.com/dj2630 printer, printing is more affordable and less expensive when utilizing the XL ink cartridge for 123 HP 2630 printer. The printer offers a variety of printing options in terms of quality, speed and size. Print speed for the printer is 22 pages per minute for color which indicates that they are perfect for small office or business. An Energy Star Rated printer which saves up to 50% energy using Instant On/Off technology.
HP Deskjet 2630 Printer Functions
How to Print
Prior to printing, ensure that the 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer is switched on. Open the document or photo you intend to print. Select the print option. Make necessary changes in the print settings and then click print.
How to check toner level
You can examine the ink or toner level either using HP Solution Center or HP Print and Scan Doctor. For a frequent mobile user, install the HP Smart App in it to check the ink level on the go.
Cancel a print job
You cancel a print job either from a system or from a printer. On the printer’s control panel, press the stop button to cancel it. On a system, open the print queue and then cancel the print job.
HP Deskjet 2630 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2630 Airprint
HP Deskjet 2630 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/dj2630 printer then follow the below instructions,
HP Deskjet 2630 ePrint
HP Deskjet 2630 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 2630 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2630 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2630 Driver
Download the Updated HP Deskjet 2630 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from our website within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Deskjet 2630 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2630 Manual
Download the Easy HP Deskjet 2630 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the HP Deskjet 2630 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2630
HP Deskjet 2630 Printer Quick Tips
- In case the print quality is decreasing, the first step is to do a nozzle check. If it is clogged, clean it using a clean and damp cloth.
- If you are a frequent user of a printer, the proper maintenance of the feed rollers is important. Clean the rollers often. This avoids paper jam issue in 123.hp.com/dj2630 printer.
- To reduce the unnecessary software installation, find a custom option when you install the printer again. Select this option rather than using a typical option.
HP Deskjet 2630 Printer Troubleshooting
Printers are subjected to issues often. To solve them, you can take certain preventive measures or follow simple solutions which make your printer to work smoothly without an issue.
- To establish the printer connection over a wireless network, gather the network name and password.
- Connect the printer and system over the same wireless network with an active internet connection.
- While typing the credentials, ensure that you have typed them properly without spelling mistakes.
- These credentials are necessary for a secure wireless connection. Then, place the 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer and router close to each other.
- This is done to attain strong signal strength. Ensure that you do not connect the printer to a guest network.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer at the time of connection. Now, to start the connection process, move to the Settings icon.
- On the Settings screen, navigate to Network Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard. Now, a wireless summary screen displays.
- On the screen, a list of networks is displayed. Select your network name from the list. Key in the password, if urged.
- Wait a second for the wireless light to be stable. The stable light indicates that the connection is established.
- Afterward, try to print a network test report from the 123.hp.com/dj2630 printer. This is to examine the connection status.
- To configure the printer over a wireless network, collect the network name and password for establishing the connection.
- Connect the printer and the system over the same wireless network with an active internet connection.
- At the time of the connection, place the system and the router close to each other. Do not connect the printer to a guest network.
- Keep a note that the credentials are case sensitive. These are required for a secure connection.
- To commence the installation process, navigate to Settings->Network Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard.
- After selecting it, you view a wireless summary screen. A list of available networks are displayed
- Choose your network name. In case it is not displayed, enter it manually. After that, key in the password, if prompted.
- Look for the password on the bottom of the router or in the documentation available in the ISP.
- Halt a second for the wireless light on the router to be stable. The solid light indicates the connection is established.
- Make an attempt to print a network test report to verify the connection status of 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer.
How to print photo from 123 HP DJ 2630?
- Prior to printing photo from a 123.hp.com/dj2630 printer, you need to have a photo paper. It is best to use a photo paper for printing photos. When you print a photo in a normal paper, it may get smeared. Here are the steps on how to print photos from a printer.
- Initially, power on the printer and insert photo paper into the photo tray or input tray. Check whether the paper is compatible with the printer.
- On the Windows system, right-click the photo you wish to print. Select the Open with option. Choose Windows Photo Viewer and select it.
- Now, the photo opens in Windows Photo Viewer. Select the print option and then press Print again. Choose the printer’s name from the drop down menu.
- Choose the paper size that you inserted into the printer or select the number of copies you intend to print.
- Choose the tray option as Photo tray, if available. Once you have completed the print settings, click the print option to print the photo from 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer.
How to scan from 123 HP DJ 2630?
- If you wish to scan wirelessly, use the printer’s control panel display to link the printer to the same network as your system.
- Your system should be able to locate the network name from the list of available networks. Download and install the driver from our website
- In order to examine whether the scanner is in proper working condition, send a print job to the printer.
- Now, switch on all the devices. Elevate the scanner lid and ensure that it is free from dust or other items.
- Keep the item you wish to scan with the printed side down on the glass and then close the lid.
- Choose the scan settings option from the compatible software. Make necessary changes and then press the Scan option in 123.hp.com/dj2630 printer.
How to fax from 123 HP DJ 2630?
- The Deskjet 2630 printer does not support fax. In general, here are steps on how to configure the fax. With the proper configuration to fax, you can send or receive faxes from your fax capable printers.
- You can use DSL modem and a telephone answering machine to connect the fax device to the printer.
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the power cable and is switched on. Link a phone cable into an available telephone jack.
- Plug in the other end of the phone cable to the fax port on the 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer’s rear. In case you have a telephone answering machine, follow the next step.
- Take out the plastic from the telephone port. It is a second port from the top right side of the 123.hp,com/dj2630 printer. Connect a telephone cord into this telephone port.
- The other end of the telephone cord is linked to the answering machine line’s port. After that, make required changes to the settings. Now, the printer is ready to send or receive faxes.
How to print on both sides from 123 HP DJ 2630?
- Duplex printing is one of the added advantage available in the printer. You are not required to flip the pages at the time of printing. This feature saves your time and paper cost.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the power button. Load enough paper in the input tray without the printer’s maximum capacity.
- Open the document you intend to print.Press the Ctrl and P simultaneously to open the Print Dialog box.
- Choose the name of the printer from the list of available printers in the drop-down menu. On the Printer’s properties, select the Printing Shortcut option.
- On the Layout screen, select the Two-sided printing option. Based on the readability, select Flip or Binding option. Select Print option in 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer to print on both sides.
- To prevent the paper jam issues at the time of printing, do not print on both sides of transparencies, envelopes, photo paper. For more 123.hp.com/dj2630 printer guidance reach our experts.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does notreplicate any other businesses.