123 HP Deskjet 4515 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 4515 Printer Illustration
Lab-quality photos, Printing borderless, creative projects, laser-sharp documents, and more from almost anyplace – for less. HP Photo and Document 123 HP Deskjet 4515 All-in-One Printers deliver the adaptability to print everything from documents, email and web pages to lab-quality photos. With copy and scan these printers are flawless for home, school or work projects.
HP Deskjet 4515 Printer Features
Express yourself for less
Low cost, high outlooks – quality printing for less, by means of the Original HP ink cartridges. Put your finest print forward. Generate borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents with comfort. Consistent performance – print more for less and evade risky refills with the world’s No. 1 printer brand.
Print wherever originality strikes
Print wirelessly – from almost wherever you are – from your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-linked PC. Always have your printer on hand – scan straight to your mobile device with the HP Printer Control app. Setup quickly out of the box and link to your wireless network automatically.
Step up and generate
View photos, edit, and print rapidly from the 2.65-inch (6.7 cm) color touchscreen and the memory-card slot. Get news, fun, and savings conveyed directly to your printer with HP Printables. See it sooner. Blowout creative photo projects in a snap so you can display off right away.
HP Deskjet 4515 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 4515 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 4515 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 4515 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 4515 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 4515 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4515 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 4515 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 4515 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj 4515 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 4515
HP Deskjet 4515 Printer Quick Tips
- Verify the print settings
- Choose the right paper
- Choose the right print size
123.hp.com/deskjet 4515 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/dj4515 - Printer Does Not Turn On
The printer does not switch on when you press the Power button. There are no light signals or error messages, and there is no noise or drive from the printer.
Contingent the printer model 123 dj 4515 , the power supply may comprise a power module inside the printer (internal), a power module that is detached from the printer (external), or a rechargeable battery if you have a mobile printer. For steps to resolute the issue, choose your printer power supply type.
Internal power supply
If the printer customs an internal power supply, ensure the power module, power cord, and wall outlet are working properly.
Step 1: Configure the power module and test the wall outlet
- Detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Release the power cord from the wall outlet, power strip, or surge protector.
- While the printer cord is released, plug another appliance into the wall outlet, and then switch it on to make sure the outlet functions.
- If the wall outlet does not function, plug the printer into an outlet that does function. Do not use a power strip or surge protector.
- If the wall outlet functions, proceed with these steps.
- After the printer has been detached for at least 60 seconds, relink the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Plug the power cord straight into the wall outlet. Do not use a power strip or surge protector.
- Monitor the rear of the printer and the ink cartridge access area to view if the internal power module has an indicator light.
- If the internal power module has a light, the light is on, and the printer switches on, you can stop troubleshooting.
- If the internal power module has a light and the light is on, but the printer still does not switch on, proceed to the next step.
- If the internal power module does not have a light, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Examine the printer Power button
Connect the printer to a working wall outlet, and then test the Power button on the printer.
- Ensure that the power cord is linked to the rear of the printer and is plugged straight into a wall outlet.
- Hold and release the Power button to begin a Power On/Off cycle. Do not hold the button down.
- If the printer does not turn on, wait for 10 seconds, and then press the Power button again.
If the power indicator remains off, proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Test the power with another well-matched power cord
HP printers use standard power cords constructed for computers and electronics. Locate a power cord with the identical connectors as your printer power cord, and then use the cord to recap the steps to Reset the power module and examine the wall outlet and Test the printer Control button. If you need to access a well-matched power cord or you need to replace the power cord, go to our website 123.hp.com/setup 4515.
- If the printer switches on with a different power cord, the original power cord caused the issue. Substitute the power cord.
- If the printer does not switch on with a different power cord, proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Substitute the power module or the printer
If the printer still does not switch on and you have tried all the preceding steps, go to our website and examine if a replacement power module is accessible for your printer model.
- If a replacement power module is not accessible, skip to service or replace the printer at the end of this document.
- If a replacement power module is accessible, but you do not want to substitute it, skip to service or substitute the printer at the end of this document.
- If a replacement power module is obtainable and you want to substitute it, use the commands included with the replacement power module to substitute it.
If you replace the power module and the issue still continues, skip to service or replace the printer at the close of this document.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.