123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Illustration
HP Deskjet 1010 is designed to fit your specific needs and is a great choice for an inexpensive all in one printer by 123.hp.com/setup 1010. This is elegantly designed to complement any home office business.
The print and photo quality are remarkable with this excellent printer. In addition, this printer supports the duplex printing feature, thus saving time and paper. USB connectivity is also available with this printer.
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Features
HP Deskjet 1010 Duplex printing
You can reduce paper and ink wastage with this printer’s duplex printing feature. This feature provides greater flexibility and productivity and allows you to conserve on paper majorly.
HP Deskjet 1010 Print speed
123.hp.com/setup 1010 – When it comes to useful features in the printer, this printer covers Print speed. This printer supports the major things you need including fast prints with paramount quality as well.
HP Deskjet 1010 USB connectivity
USB connectivity delivers more flexibility with respect to where you put your printer and allows you to easily print from mobile devices using the USB cable. You can print from an iPhone or an iPad to compatible printers via USB.
HP Deskjet 1010 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 1010 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 1010 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 1010 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 1010 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 1010 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj1010 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 1010 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 1010 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 Setup HP Deskjet 1010.
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Quick Tips
- Use the recommended type of paper in order to obtain best results.
- Always have backup ink cartridges for the purpose of replacement.
- Do not remove the cartridge from the printer’s cartridge slot until you are ready to replace it with the other one.
- Make sure you use the right kind of paper to evade paper jam issues using 123.hp.com/deskjet 1010.
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer - Printer is Offline (Windows)
If the status of the printer appears as offline or if the printer is offline message displays on the computer, you will not be able to print from your printer. When the printer status is offline, it indicates that the computer can no longer communicate with the printer. In different network conditions, the printer might go offline all of a sudden.
To fix this problem automatically
Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor, a tool that lets you examine the connection status of your printer, recognizes and resolves the printing and scanning problems. Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool and install it on your computer to perform most of the troubleshooting tasks.
At times, you can also troubleshoot firewall issues using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- If you have installed the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool previously, access it from your computer desktop, else you can download it directly from our website 123.hp.com/dj 1010.
- Double click on the HP Print and Scan Doctor icon to allow access to it.
- From the Welcome screen, click the Start option.
- Choose your printer, and then click Next.
- This displays the Finding and Fixing Problems
- Choose Fix Printing.
- Validate the list of actionable items that has been displayed in the HP Print and Scan Doctor results screen.
- Click on the option Test Print or click Skip, if a white color checkmark is displayed ratifying that the printer has cleared the tests.
- If the results screen displays a white wrench, it indicates that the Print and Scan Doctor diagnosed and recovered the issues. Click Test Print or click Skip.
- The test has failed and requires a user action if a yellow exclamation point displays on the results screen, but this step can be ignored and you can proceed to click Test Print or click Skip.
- If you notice a red X, you need to go along with the prompts that appear on the printer’s control panel screen.
After performing the steps given above, the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool rectifies the issue on the printer and lets you do the print jobs usually.
If the status of the printer is still offline; even after using the HP Print and Scan tool, you can attempt other possible ways to fix the printer offline issue.
To fix the problem manually
Reset the printer and verify the connection status
Reset the printer to reestablish a connection to the computer.
- Restart your printer and then examine the status of the printer to see if it prints.
- If the computer still displays the printer status as offline, you will need to detach the power cable from the printer.
- Disable the printer’s power cable connection from the wall socket.
- Hold on for around 20-30 seconds. Restart the computer in the meantime.
- Replug the power cable into the printer’s rear and wall socket.
- Power on the 123 HP Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Make sure that the printer is connected to either of your wired or wireless networks.
Try printing a document. If the printer does not print and persists in being offline or goes offline recurrently, you can service your printer 123 HP DJ 1010.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.