123.hp.com/setup - HP Deskjet 2131 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2131 Printer Illustration
This good-looking printer has everything you need, including fast print speeds and wireless connectivity. A budget HP DJ2131 printer with plenty of useful features to look through and is ideal for home users.
Print first-rate photos and documents wireless from a smartphone or tablet, which are the basic needs of people. The print performance of the Deskjet printer is reasonably good.
HP Deskjet 2131 Printer Features
HP Deskjet 2131 Design
With a sharp and glossy finishing design, this printer come at a reasonable price for users to purchase without difficulty. At a nominal cost, you can avail a printer with ultimate features.
HP Deskjet 2131 Connectivity
Benefit with the wireless printing convenience on the HP Deskjet 2131 which is designed to fetch you the best performance that offers a wide range of productivity and accessible features.
HP Deskjet 2131 Print performance
The HP DJ2131 Printer is a simple and gratifying way to obtain prints from your phone. Text quality is equitable for such an inexpensive printer, it is fine for printing routine documents and photos for your home office.
123.hp.com/setup Deskjet 2131 Mobile Application Setup
HP Deskjet 2131 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2131 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 2131 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
123.hp.com/dj2131 - Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2131 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj 2131 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2131 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2131 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2131.
HP Deskjet 2131 Printer Quick Tips
- Evade paper jams and printing errors that make the printer so annoying to use.
- Cleaning the print heads frequently will prevent the printer from unnecessary damages.
- Refer to the instructions in the manual that is shipped along with the printer box.
- Do not use any tools to pull out jammed paper.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Deskjet 2131 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/setup 2131 - Updating Firmware on the Printer
For your printer to function properly, you must update the HP DJ2131 printer firmware frequently. Keeping your printer firmware and apps updated helps ensure you are getting the most out of your printer. The apps on the printer’s control panel might receive updates recurrently.
You can use any of the methods below to update the firmware. If the first method does not work, try the next step.
Update directly from the printer
HP Printers support Web Services, cloud-based printing services that include other features such as ePrint, printer apps and firmware updates through which you can print directly from the printer’s control panel.
- Locate the firmware update feature on your printer. The Menu names and icons differ according to the printer model123 HP Setup Deskjet 2131 you use.
- Printers with an ePrint icon on the home-screen: Touch the HP ePrint icon or button, touch Settings or Setup if required, and then touch Product Update or Check Product Updates.
- Printers with a text-based set menu: Head into Setup, Service, or Settings menu, choose Preferences, Printer Maintenance, or Tools if required, and then select Web Services or Printer Update.
- If the printer prompts you to sign up or accept the terms of service, go on with the instructions that display on the screen to initiate Web Services and setup automatic updates. With this procedure, you can setup the printer’s Internet connection so it can receive updates.
- If the printer does not start the update process automatically, choose Check for Updates or a similar menu to begin the update.
Download firmware updates from our website
Install the current version of printer firmware from our website 123.hp.com/dj2131.
- Before updating the firmware, ratify that the printer is powered on and is connected to the computer, either via your local network or a USB cable.
- Go to our website; enter the printer model in the product field.
- If prompted, chose the operating system you use on your computer.
- Click Firmware, and then click Download under firmware.
- You can also update the firmware by clicking the Use HP Download and Install Assistant (Recommended) option, select Next, and then click Install now.
- In the HP Deskjet 2131 Printer Update window that opens on the computer screen, see if your printer serial number displays.
- If the printer serial number displays in the HP Printer Update window, enable the checkbox next to it, and then select Update.
- If the printer serial number displays in the HP DJ 2131 Printer Update window but the status is ‘not applicable’ or is grayed out, you need not the complete the firmware update. Click Cancel.
- If the printer serial number fails to display and your printer uses a network connection, you can plug a USB cable into the printer and computer and hold on for about 20 seconds, and then click Refresh. When the printer serial number is displayed, enable the checkbox next to it, and then click Update.
- When the printer firmware update is done, click OK.
- To update your network printer, you should remove the USB driver installed by Windows.
- Browse Windows forDevices and Printers, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of search results.
- Right-click on the USB printer device that matches your printer model 123 HP Deskjet 2131, and then click Remove Device.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer and the computer, and then reboot the computer.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.