123.hp.com/dj3755 printer printing blank pages Issue - HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink
HP Deskjet 3755 printers can generate outstanding photos and extensive documents. The printer functions fine, but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page output comes as a 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer printing blank pages or has very little ink. Make use of genuine HP ink cartridges to resolve this printing issue. In addition, replace any empty or faulty cartridges, or you can clean the printhead to resolve the color or black ink print issue.
Solution 1: Use dependable HP ink cartridges
Check the ink and toner cartridge compatibility using these steps:
- Browse to HP SureSupply where you can verify ink or toner cartridge compatibility and shop replacement cartridges and other supplies.
- At the bottom of the HP SureSupply page, look for country/region location and check if it is correct.
- Order new supplies or check cartridge compatibility with your HP Deskjet 3755 printer by following the prompts on the computer screen.
Solution 2: Check the ink levels on the cartridge and replace the empty cartridges
Steps to estimate the ink levels and to replace the cartridges that is low in ink:
Step 1: Estimate the ink levels
On the control panel of your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer, click on Ink levels. Follow the guidelines given below to check the estimated ink levels:
- From the HP Printer’s home screen, look for the Ink Level Indicator icon on the control panel display.
- Press the Down arrow to select Ink levels, click Ink Levels from the pop-up menu and then press OK.
- The ink level on the cartridges displays the Ink levels.
- See if any cartridges are low in ink, you need not replace the cartridges if none of them are low in ink.
- When there are cartridges with low ink, you can execute the next step which is to replace the cartridges.
Step 2: Replace the low ink or empty cartridges
Fix the ink cartridge issues by replacing the low ink or empty cartridges. Replacing the low ink or empty cartridges with the new ones can resolve the issue.
Here are some steps that is to be followed to replace the cartridges:
- Open the carriage access door by lifting it up
- Raise the lid on the cartridge slot to discharge the cartridge from its slot.
- Discard the packing materials from the new ink cartridge.
- Then, press the pull tab to clear the plastic tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge and place it slowly into its slot.
- Install the other cartridges as well by following the above steps and then close the cartridge access door.
The printer now aligns the cartridges and then prints an alignment page. Make sure that the cartridges are properly vented and placed into its slot. If the print quality is still poor, proceed to the next step.
Solution 3: Align the Deskjet 3755 printer's ink cartridges
Align the ink cartridges using the HP Printer’s software. Use HP Printer Assistant software to align the ink cartridges in your Windows computer.
Load a plain paper into the input tray.
- Browse Windows for your printer name and then click your printer name from the results obtained. The HP Printer Assistant window displays on your computer screen.
- In the window that is displayed, click Maintain Your Printer. The printer toolbox opens in a new window.
- Under Device Services tab, select the option Align Cartridges to align the ink cartridges. The printer begins to print an alignment page.
- Identify the boxes with overlapped lines in the alignment page.
- Open the printer software on your system, choose the box from the drop-down list that has overlapped lines.
- Go over the steps again for each row of boxes on the alignment page.
- Click Done.
If aligning the cartridges fails to resolve the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer printing blank pages issue, you can service your HP Deskjet 3755 printer
Solution 4: Find and replace the faulty cartridge
If the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer printing blank pages issue is not solved even after cleaning the print cartridges, try to solve the issue by following these steps to detect and replace the faulty cartridges. Identify the cartridges which is to be replaced.
Scrutinize the test page that you have printed in the previous solution.
- If you find any imperfections on the black text on the test page, the black cartridge is the problematic one.
- If you identify any faults with the colored blocks on the test page, the tri-color cartridge is the problematic one.
Identify the faulty cartridges and then replace it with a new one.
Solution 5: Service the HP Deskjet 3755 printer
Servicing or replacing your HP Deskjet 3755 printer might resolve the color or 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer printing blank pages issue.